/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Anyone here doing chartered accountancy (ACCA or CIMA)

Pure Imaan
04-08-2007, 08:32 PM
Assalamualaikum broz and sisz

Hope you alllll are well. I wanted to ask is anyone of my brothers and sisters doind ACCA or CIMA, as I am currently finding a trainee position in accountancy, whereby I will be able to gain theory and practical experiance. It will help me to become a qualified accountant, I am currently studying accountancy at university but I am going to leave and find a trainee position as I do not necessariyl havt to achieve a degree, (I would love to get a degree but inshallah I will do an islamic degree by distance learning :) ) graduates will still have to do what I am intending to do in september inshallah. Anyway was wondering if anyone is currently doung ACCA or CIMA, I would like to ask you how it is, thank you for reading my post. Take care. :thumbs_up

Assalamualaikum

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
afriend
04-08-2007, 08:50 PM
:sl:

may Allah help you in your course sister. An excellent profession to have, I have an uncle who is still studying it, and thinking about abandoning it for Law studies. :uhwhat

All I can say is good luck sister, just keep striving, ok? :)

:w:

Pure Imaan
04-08-2007, 08:52 PM
Jazakhallah brother, Brother can you ask your uncle how he finds it, if you are unable to then no worries, take care

afriend
04-09-2007, 03:13 PM
:sl:

Well it's a very long, and difficult course. You'll find yourself bogged down with studying books a lot...But I guess it's the same with any advanced course.

I'll ask him when I see him insha'Allah...

:w:

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Pure Imaan
04-18-2007, 06:36 PM
Brothers and sisters I need urgent help, does anyone here or anyone you know study chartered accountancy (ACCA or CIMA) I would be EXTREMELY grateful if anyone responds to my post, jzazkhallah.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.