/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Terrorists Asked to Leave

akulion
04-09-2007, 03:10 AM
For all those people who keep saying "The iraqi people want the usa and uk there" (say that in nasal tone)

Well now the Iraqi Shia Leader has declared clearly that the American troops must leave...

He ordered Iraqis not to "walk alongside the occupiers, because they are your archenemy" and to turn all their efforts on US forces.

Thousands of Shias responded by heading to Najaf in buses and cars, with the Baghdad-Najaf road reportedly packed. Demonstrators had been told to carry the Iraqi flag, reports said.

"It will be an Iraqi demonstration in the name of all Iraqis," a representative of Mr Sadr told the French news agency AFP.
So what is this demonstration about?

Mr Sadr has called for a million-strong protest to coincide with the fourth anniversary of Saddam Hussein's fall.

The protesters will demand the withdrawal of coalition troops.
So now the Sunnis are already saying leave and as a result getitng killed being termed "insurgents and terrorists",now the Shias have joined them too...so who is left? Maybe now they will say the Chinese Iraqi population wants us there? Or the Eskimos who live there since 10000 years.

But no..they wont because instead of listening to the majority (which is what democracy is about) they have started killing the people...Ah yes the how noble...they are so democratic (in their own country only - other places its do as I say or you are a terrorist)
US-backed Iraqi troops have been clashing with militias loyal to Mr Sadr in Diwaniya, south of Baghdad, for the last three days.
And now we hear from the people who came bombed the country to rubble causing chaos in the whole country....words of hipocracy...
Senior American officers have described the cleric as the biggest threat to Iraq's stability, says the BBC's Jonathan Charles in Baghdad.
Yes these senior advisors sure do have a point, dropping bombs from planes is and occupying a country by force is known factor to stabilize a country. (contrary to popular belief that it isnt- I am sure there will be a research paper about it soon, just like the WMDs)

And to end it all they revert to the WMD tactic...dont give proof, just say they did it, thats enough...
They accuse his Mehdi army militia of carrying out killings, fuelling the sectarian divide between Shias and Sunnis.
For all WE know its the US who has been doing it themselves.

So lets hope the terrorists listen and leave the country...but I doubt it because after all they are terrorists who will suppress and kill and then turn around and say "look we are liberators"

Source of extracts: http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/middle_east/6537861.stm

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
akulion
04-09-2007, 03:14 AM
in a seperate incident we hear of many deaths through a car bomb....

Who dunnit?
OBIVIOUSLY its those "DARNED TERRORIST MOOSLEMS" they is bumbin the country to high hell and we just went there to liberate them fools! Dag nab it!

BUt is it sheer coincedence that...
US-backed Iraqi troops have been clashing with militias loyal to Mr Sadr in Diwaniya, south of Baghdad, for the last three days.
and here we see in this bombing...
Police said it had been caused by a car bomb and it was targeting supporters of radical Shia cleric Moqtada al-Sadr.
hhmmm

obiviously it was a big bomb ....
A large explosion near the town of Mahmudiya, south of Baghdad, has killed at least 18 people and hurt about 28.
But well these tactics wont work long I think...cos I think its the USa doing these bombings and then blaming the opposition of each party..

But they is fightin them back...
Six US soldiers were killed in separate attacks on Sunday.

Three were killed by a roadside bomb during a patrol south of Baghdad, the military said in a statement. Another died and three were wounded by a mortar or rocket attack in a separate incident south of the capital.

Two more soldiers died from wounds sustained in combat in the Diyala and Salahuddin provinces, north of Baghdad.
So the violence continues...

One say the other did it...yet it is funny that the americans are 'always right' according to who?
The USA lol

Now thats what I call blowing your own horn: Honk honk

Ref: http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/middle_east/6536643.stm

wilberhum
04-09-2007, 03:17 AM
This unnamed Iraqi Shia Leader speaks for the entire country?
But then too I think we should leave, but I don't speak for the US government.

akulion
04-09-2007, 03:22 AM
Un named?

his name is Mr Sadr and he is the recognized leader of the largest Shia faction in Iraq in case you didnt hear

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
wilberhum
04-09-2007, 03:26 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by akulion
Un named?

his name is Mr Sadr and he is the recognized leader of the largest Shia faction in Iraq in case you didnt hear
So he speaks for the entire country? You missed that point.

SirZubair
04-09-2007, 03:30 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by wilberhum
Please, Mods and Admins, start collecting $$$ from all the Members of the forum and buy this man a ticket to Iraq so that he organise a poll.

wilberhum
04-09-2007, 03:34 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by SirZubair
Please, Mods and Admins, start collecting $$$ from all the Members of the forum and buy this man a ticket to Iraq so that he organise a poll.
There isn't enough money to get me there. :?
Besides no poll is necessary to show that Sadr does not speak for the entire country. :D

akulion
04-09-2007, 03:37 AM
No he speaks for over a million followers of his. So instead of listening to IRAQI CITIZENS WHOSE COUNTRY IT IS..what do the US do? Fight them..

Just to give you an idea of exactly how influential this guy is in Iraqi Politics...
The popularity of al-Sadr's movement is under debate. Some in the American press referred to him and his followers as little more than thugs, and the Coalition Provisional Authority continually referred to him as having little support. But a US-sponsored poll reported in June 2004 that 67 percent of respondents supported him (with 32 percent offering "strongly support", and 36 percent saying they "somewhat support" him). He was the third most popular political figure, behind Ali Sistani but far ahead of Iyad Allawi, who was opposed by 61 percent and supported by only 23 percent of respondents.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Moqtada_al-Sadr

I think you missed the whole point....and the point is: SUPPRESSION AND TYRANNY

wilberhum
04-09-2007, 03:46 AM
No he speaks for over a million followers of his. So instead of listening to IRAQI CITIZENS WHOSE COUNTRY IT IS..what do the US do? Fight them..

I think you missed the whole point....and the point is: SUPPRESSION AND TYRANNY
I think you missed the whole point. The US government is not listening to the people either.

akulion
04-09-2007, 03:48 AM
So we agree - the USA is suppressing and tyrannizing the Iraqi people.

wilberhum
04-09-2007, 03:51 AM
So we agree - the USA is suppressing and tyrannizing the Iraqi people.
No not at all. We should have never went there and we should leave.
I think "suppressing and tyrannizing the Iraqi people" is totally inaccurate and nothing but a bigoted distortion.

NoName55
04-09-2007, 03:57 AM
Well now the Iraqi Shia Leader has declared clearly that the American troops must leave...
Probably because the Demon Prince Sadr thinks that USA has served first part of his master's plan. And now America might realise that they have been duped and manipulated into destroying Muslims (formerly staunch allies).

And he wants a free hand in eliminating the remaining Muslims, to which America could become a hinderance after realising the folly of blair bush duo. (he could also be trying to move them away from his master, the Devil next door)

akulion
04-09-2007, 04:03 AM
No not at all. We should have never went there and we should leave.
I think "suppressing and tyrannizing the Iraqi people" is totally inaccurate and nothing but a bigoted distortion.
so says you

killing people and not listening to the people (as u said urself they dont listen to anyone)

And that is called Tyranny and Suppression - just like Hitler and Mussoloni who couldnt give a rats back side about what the people wanted...no it was about what THEY WANTED ;) and whoever opposed them was killed

wilberhum
04-09-2007, 04:11 AM
so says you

killing people and not listening to the people (as u said urself they dont listen to anyone)

And that is called Tyranny and Suppression - just like Hitler and Mussoloni who couldnt give a rats back side about what the people wanted...no it was about what THEY WANTED ;) and whoever opposed them was killed
Currently most Iraqis are killed by Iraqis. :?

So if all the terrorists leave, there will be few Iraqis left. :raging:

Any way, I’m tired of having a battle of wits with an unarmed opponent. :D
Have a good night, tomorrow is another day. :thumbs_up

akulion
04-09-2007, 04:14 AM
yes I know what you mean. For a person who doesnt even know who Mr sadr is and comes to debate about Iraq..my hats off lol

atleast learn something before you start talking ;)

Tania
04-09-2007, 04:31 AM
There isn't enough money to get me there. :?
Besides no poll is necessary to show that Sadr does not speak for the entire country. :D
So do you wish to say the iraqi have a great life and everything is fine, similar to the life what have the american people - safety, good jobs, children learning, medical care and so on :? I think the only one which could do really something to help the iraqi people is that elected president - wake up and give a time for everyone to leave the country. After that rise the iraqi army to freedom the invaded country.

SirZubair
04-09-2007, 06:27 AM

NoName55
04-09-2007, 06:35 AM
The Emperor imbecilus Moronicus

Chiteng
04-09-2007, 07:44 AM
Bush wont leave. No matter what.

He is setting it all up, so that after the next election, he will be able to say:

"We were winning and it would have worked, if only next president had not
given up'

And he will stick with that line until the day he dies.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.