/* */

PDA

View Full Version : A lost story!

AnonymousPoster
04-09-2007, 03:52 PM
I know this is going to sound bad, but there was a boy in my life before, before i started to practice. When i met him he had also just started practicing and left his old life behind him. Back then he kept asking me and tried to make me start covering and practice, not for himself but for the sake of Allah, and i know that. With him, my life changed like never before.

I never understood him then, but now when i'm practicing i understand him, i miss him and i hope he was around to see me. He was a reason, a motivation for me to start practicing. I tried all my best to keep in contact with him, but it feels like i've lost him forever, although he is still around. Sometiems i feel like it wasn't meant to be and he probably doesn't even remember me, but if that was the case then why can't i forgett him and move on, why did he play such a big part in my life, why did he change it if he was going to leave in the end. But only Allah knows what is best for us all, and that makes me go quiet.

Just felt like sharing my ''lostness'' with my fellow bro's and sis. :)

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
FatimaAsSideqah
04-09-2007, 03:56 PM
:sl:

Sound like that man saves your life..SubhanAllah!

:w:

siFilam
04-09-2007, 04:09 PM
:salamext:
Alhamdulilah sister, May Allah make it easy for you and make Du'a for us plz. since the brother helped u so much make Du'a for him. Best way to repay him.

wasalam
-SI-

FatimaAsSideqah
04-09-2007, 04:11 PM

If you see him again..chance about make marriage??:rollseyes

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Al_Imaan
04-09-2007, 04:15 PM
that's great:D...it's like another chance to come towards the right path again...Allah is the Most Merciful and may he forgive u and all of the Muslim ummah...Ameen...

Tilmeez
04-09-2007, 04:18 PM
**Comes in to see some BIG STORY, Sees Sisters every where, Prays for the sister n brother.... n leaves****

AnonymousPoster
04-09-2007, 05:51 PM
i don't know if i will be lucky enough to see him again. The sad part is that we had intentions of getting married to each other, but due to bad circumstances there was so much misunderstanding created between us, by our own friends and ppl we knew. By the time i explained myself to him, it was too late, he wouldn't litsen to me. But i don't blame him, distance is a very bad curse for a relationship. As bro/sis in islam we're meant to share each otehr hapiness but there will always be some ppl that don't get the idea.

There are many ppl that come into your life, but only a few leave an impact, and everytime i pray, inevetably words of dua for him comes out of my mouth. Whatever i do, and wherever i go, i can't stop giving him the credit for saving my life, changing my life and bringing me close to my deen, it was Allah's will and he was the source.

Snowflake
04-09-2007, 06:19 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Anonymous Tester
i don't know if i will be lucky enough to see him again. The sad part is that we had intentions of getting married to each other, but due to bad circumstances there was so much misunderstanding created between us, by our own friends and ppl we knew. By the time i explained myself to him, it was too late, he wouldn't litsen to me. But i don't blame him, distance is a very bad curse for a relationship. As bro/sis in islam we're meant to share each otehr hapiness but there will always be some ppl that don't get the idea.

There are many ppl that come into your life, but only a few leave an impact, and everytime i pray, inevetably words of dua for him comes out of my mouth. Whatever i do, and wherever i go, i can't stop giving him the credit for saving my life, changing my life and bringing me close to my deen, it was Allah's will and he was the source.
That's just it hun. It was Allah's Will and he was just the source - nothing more, nothing less. So, all the credit and praise goes to Allah. Fine if you miss him.... spend a few seconds thinking he did some good and thank Allah for making good people in His Creation. Then forget about it and move on. Live in the present and look to the future. Don't dwell on what was before as it stops you from moving forward.

FatimaAsSideqah
04-09-2007, 06:22 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Muslimah_Sis
That's just it hun. It was Allah's Will and he was just the source - nothing more, nothing less. So, all the credit and praise goes to Allah. Fine if you miss him.... spend a few seconds thinking he did some good and thank Allah for making good people in His Creation. Then forget about it and move on. Live in the present and look to the future. Don't dwell on what was before as it stops you from moving forward.

Second on that..good advice! :thumbs_up

ummAbdillah
04-09-2007, 06:22 PM
salaam
that's the thing with us humans, we don't realise the good of something until we loose it. Just make du'aa and inshallah allah will give you a righteous husband.
wa salaam

FatimaAsSideqah
04-09-2007, 06:25 PM

You can go to ask Imam for help to find you a righteous husband, InshAllah!

AnonymousPoster
04-09-2007, 06:54 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Muslimah_Sis
Agree with u sis, all praise is to Allah. I'm just happy so many ppl actually do understand, i used to think there is something wrong with me feeling this way.

Anyways JazakAllah khair for all the replies. May Allah guide us all rightly and give us what is best for us. :)

FatimaAsSideqah
04-09-2007, 06:59 PM
Agree with u sis, all praise is to Allah. I'm just happy so many ppl actually do understand, i used to think there is something wrong with me feeling this way.

Anyways JazakAllah khair for all the replies. May Allah guide us all rightly and give us what is best for us. :)

No problem as you welcome! Any problems you can questions to us again and we will be here..:D

May Allah Ta'ala guide you to right success in your future!

Snowflake
04-09-2007, 10:41 PM

There's nothing wrong with u hun. We all suffer from nostalgia now and then. No harm in that. It only becomes dangerous when we let it start controlling us. I'm sure you won't let that happen anymore inshaAllah. :)

Ameen to the duaa. May Allah bless you with something/someone better in return. :statisfie

deen_2007
04-09-2007, 10:47 PM
^^ you've been given all the best advice here.....

hope you find it easy to go on now....just make dua for him like a bro adviced you above.....if only he knew u are so greatful to him....it dsnt matter...he'll know in akirah how you prayed for him.....thats the best thing ..

all the best

Snowflake
04-09-2007, 10:52 PM
^ so true mashaAllah! The best thing one can do for someone they care about. :)

AnonymousPoster
04-10-2007, 10:30 AM
^ sis i know i've been given really good advice and i'm really thankful to u all. Now i know a bit better how to deal with things, and it doesn't matter wether he knows i'm grateful to him or not, cuz that is not my purpose. I was only speaking from my heart, and at the end of the day life is a journey, and in ur journey you come across a lot.

JazakAllah for all the sweet and good advice, now i know who i can always turn to in times of good sis to sis advice ( considering mostly sis replied, but i'm sure the bro's would be to a help if tehy could :) )

Snowflake
04-12-2007, 12:17 AM
InshaAllah sis... we gotto stick together in this tough world! lol

Umm Yoosuf
04-12-2007, 12:37 AM
Assalaamu Alaikum

Do you have acess to the sisters section?

Maybe we can move this thread there, if you do have acess :)

AnonymousPoster
04-12-2007, 10:39 AM
no sis muminah i don't have acess to the siste's section. Is it possible to get access there????:?

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.