/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Failed bomb attacks

Abdalla
07-30-2005, 04:23 PM
:sl:

Man there is a somali bomber amongst this so called cell of terrorists! bac bac bac!!!! :mad:

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Ummu Amatullah
07-30-2005, 05:52 PM
Asalamu Alaykum
Br. Abdullahi I also have read these stories but I have a hard time believing the media when every time something bad happens a Muslim man is always the suspect.

Muhammad
07-30-2005, 06:13 PM
:sl:

Thread moved.

:w:

minaz
07-30-2005, 06:54 PM
Yeh I reckon Somalians might have a rough time here now, because you guys have seeked refuge in Britain and some who decide to blow fellow citizens in their host country will fuel the likes of the BNP. May Allah keep your community safe and all the muslims

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Ummu Amatullah
07-30-2005, 09:06 PM
Asalamu Alaykum
It is not only the Somalis who are having hard time. It is the Muslims who are going through hardship around the world but mainly in Palistine. May Allah relieve all the Muslims from their hardship.Ameen

Genius
07-30-2005, 10:41 PM
The bombers were Muslim, their nationality shouldn't matter, but yes it is unfair for the media to blame somali's with out any real evidence it was.

Waryaa
08-03-2005, 10:14 PM
They weren't Somali. They were Ethiopians/Eritreans who claimed asylum under the Somali nationality. Sad for Somali people who themselves had a lot of problems before this.

Ummu Amatullah
08-04-2005, 12:46 AM
Do they have any evidence?

Genius
08-04-2005, 10:41 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Saido
Do they have any evidence?
Yes that's how they got caught.

almuslima
08-06-2005, 04:55 PM
salaam alikum.
am somali but i dont think only somali people are havin a rough time many others are havina rough time too. and even if something happened to britain by there own people they dont have anything 2 say except blaming muslims. They think islam is a religion that teaches people to do that.but every muslim person knows that they are WRONG. islam is a very peacefull religion.

idris patel
08-07-2005, 02:56 AM
:sl: my dear brothers and sisters in Islam

ALLAH (SWT) knows best!!!

Islam is a perfect religion which teaches peace and harmony. These are testing times for the muslim ummah and whilst we discuss/debate atrocities and injustices committed on muslims around the globe we must not forget to do the following:

1. Heighten our worship of the creator, Allah the Almighty

2. Inculcate in our lives the Sunnah of the blessed prophet Muhammad Mustafa (SAW)

3. Invoke deep and intense supplications to Allah (SWT) for his help.

May Allah (SWT) guide us.

Aameen

:w:

wysiwyg
08-07-2005, 07:06 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by almuslima
salaam alikum.
am somali but i dont think only somali people are havin a rough time many others are havina rough time too. and even if something happened to britain by there own people they dont have anything 2 say except blaming muslims. They think islam is a religion that teaches people to do that.but every muslim person knows that they are WRONG. islam is a very peacefull religion.
Hi there guys, salaam, if that is the right thing to say

I am a non-Muslim, which also according to your good book makes me a Kaffir or infidel who worships only false Gods and is worthy only of death. I, like billions others find it difficult to think that Islam is a religion of peace. To be correct, you, as human beings are peaceful, and you are that way despite your religion.

minaz
08-07-2005, 09:14 AM
Kaffir or infidel who worships only false Gods and is worthy only of death.
What religion may you be my friend?

idris patel
08-07-2005, 09:34 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by wysiwyg

I am a non-Muslim, which also according to your good book makes me a Kaffir or infidel who worships only false Gods and is worthy only of death. I, like billions others find it difficult to think that Islam is a religion of peace. To be correct, you, as human beings are peaceful, and you are that way despite your religion.

It appears that you may have read the noble quran and tried to interpret/judge it by yourself without any detailed explanation. It is quite obvious that you have overseen the various passages it conveys re the killing of innocent lives, children, women etc.

The noble quran is an integral part of Islam and a code of conduct which guides mankind to prosperity. Islam is a beautiful and peaceful religion and it's teachings have been exemplified to us by our beloved prophet Muhammad Mustafa (pbuh).

Our beloved prophet (pbuh) taught us to be honest, have integrity, display patience and to lead a pure life. He taught us to be gentle and kind hearted and to lead a life simplicity. He taught us to be models of compassion and humility. He taught us to assist the poor, the needy, the widow and the orphan. He taught us to bare the burden of the slave and the downtrodden.He taught us to nurse the sick with tender loving affection.

This is what Islam is about and we as muslims have to try and inculcate these qualities into our lives.

Millions of non-muslims across the globe have read the quran with an open heart and hundreds of thousands have been guided by it. The likes of Yusuf Islam, Yvonne Ridley, Yahya Birt (son of John Birt - former chairman of BBC) were all guided by the noble quran and the beautiful teachings of Islam.

My friend - please do not judge 'ISLAM' by the actions of some 'MUSLIMS' and please seek further clarification/explanation on your readings.

Bittersteel
08-07-2005, 09:48 AM
*yawns*

Commonly Misquoted Verses and Narrations

czgibson
08-07-2005, 09:57 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by wysiwyg

Why do the Muslims on this board think that Islam has this reputation among non-Muslims?

idris patel's post makes lots of assertions, but does not deal with this question.

idris patel
08-07-2005, 10:17 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by czgibson
Why do the Muslims on this board think that Islam has this reputation among non-Muslims?

idris patel's post makes lots of assertions, but does not deal with this question.

Br Abdul Aziz's link - should fully answer the question.

I integrate with and have hundreds of non-muslim friends. I don't like to generalise but I make my statements from what I have heard/seen.

Bittersteel
08-07-2005, 10:27 AM
9/11 and 7/7 bombings and most terrorists being Muslims,creates a misconception about Islam.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!