/* */

PDA

View Full Version : ثمان مسائل فقط تعلمتها

Rufaidah
04-10-2007, 01:11 AM

السلام عليكم ورحمة الله وبركاته

سأل عالم تلميذه: منذ متى صحبتني؟
فقال التلميذ: منذ ثلاثة وثلاثين سنة...
فقال العالم: فماذا تعلمت مني في هذه الفترة؟ !
قال التلميذ: ثماني مسائل...
قال العالم:إنا لله وإنا إليه راجعون ذهب عمري معك ولم تتعلم إلا ثماني
مسائل؟ !
قال التلميذ: يا أستاذ لم أتعلم غيرها ولا أحب أن أكذب...
فقال الأستاذ: هات ما عندك لأسمع...
قال التلميذ:
الأولي :
أني نظرت إلي الخلق فرأيت كل واحد يحب محبوبا فإذا ذهب إلي القبر فارقه محبوبة
فجعلت الحسنات محبوبي فإذا دخلت القبر دخلت معي .
الثانية:
أني نظرت إلي قول الله تعالي : " وأما من خاف مقام ربه ونهي النفس عن الهوى فإن
الجنة هي المأوى "
فأجهدت نفسي في دفع الهوى حتى استقرت علي طاعة الله .

الثالثة :
أني نظرت إلي هذا الخلق فرأيت أن كل من معه شيء له قيمة حفظه حتى لا يضيع ثم
نظرت إلي قول الله تعالي: " ما عندكم ينفذ وما عند الله باق " فكلما وقع في يدي
شيء ذو قيمة وجهته لله ليحفظه عنده .
الرابعة:
أني نظرت إلي الخلق فرأيت كل يتباهي بماله أو حسبه أو نسبه ثم نظرت إلي قول
الله تعالي: " إن أكرمكم عند الله أتقاكم " فعملت في التقوى حتى أكون عند الله كريما .
الخامسة:
أني نظرت في الخلق وهم يطعن بعضهم في بعض ويلعن بعضهم بعضا وأصل هذا كله الحسد
ثم نظرت إلي قول الله عز وجل: " نحن قسمنا بينهم معيشتهم في الحياة الدنيا "
فتركت الحسد واجتنبت الناس وعلمت أن القسمة من عند الله فتركت الحسد عني .
السادسة :
أني نظرت إلي الخلق يعادي بعضهم بعضا ويبغي بعضهم علي بعض ويقاتل بعضهم بعضا
ونظرت إلي قول الله تعالي: " إن الشيطان لكم عدو فاتخذوه عدوا " فتركت عداوة
الخلق وتفرغت لعداوة الشيطان وحده .
السابعة:
أني نظرت إلي الخلق فرأيت كل واحد منهم يكابد نفسه ويذلها في طلب الرزق حتى انه
قد يدخل فيما لا يحل له .
ونظرت إلي قول الله عز وجل: " وما من دابة في الأرض إلا علي الله رزقها " فعلمت
أني واحد من هذه الدواب فاشتغلت بما لله عليّ وتركت ما لي عنده .
الثامنة :
أني نظرت إلي الخلق فرأيت كل مخلوق منهم متوكل علي مخلوق مثله , هذا علي ماله
وهذا علي ضيعته وهذا علي صحته وهذا علي مركزه .
ونظرت إلي قول الله تعالي " ومن يتوكل علي الله فهو حسبه " فتركت التوكل على
الخلق واجتهدت في التوكل علي الله .

فقال الأستاذ: بارك الله فيك

الله اعلم بصحتها ولكن تحمل من الفوائد الجمّه

فلا توقفها عندك وانشرها بارك الله فيك
واثاب الله من كتبها ونقلها ونشرها بإذنه سبحانه خير الجزاء والثواب

منقووووول من بريدي

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
umm-sulaim
04-10-2007, 02:16 PM
yh mashaa' Allah i don't know of the si77a (authenticity)of this story but the sheikh or ustaadh was Shaqiq al-Balkhi and the student was 7aatim al-Asamm rahimahuma Allah
jazaaki Allahu khayran sis...

wassalaam

Rufaidah
04-15-2007, 05:33 PM
Jazaki Allahu Khair sis 4 reading :)

Mawaddah
04-15-2007, 06:56 PM
:sl:

Masha'allah really beneficial. umm sulaim you're so amazing when it comes with names and such, as for me i'm hopeless with that Allahul Musta'aan.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Rufaidah
04-16-2007, 02:34 AM
Jazaki Allahu khair sister 4 reading .. :)

3ARABY_2005
05-13-2007, 10:08 PM
woow..wonderful story...and it's true...i read it before in arabic islamic sites.

sudais1
05-17-2007, 07:14 PM
I feel like an idiot for not being able to read arabic. Here goes those expensive course :D, well i could read but not understand

*~Sofia~*
05-17-2007, 07:25 PM

salamz,

owww i wanna know what the story is about :(
wud sum1 like translate it 4 me plz? sorry but i dnt understand arabic (unlucky i no)

jazakAllah in advance :)

wasalamz

Rufaidah
06-08-2007, 04:35 PM
Assalaamu 3aliykum Warahamtul Lahi Wabarakatuh ...
ermmm, i translated it in ... but dont knw if it work ..lol hope u get it ...
cuz i dunt knw much english thts y i went 2 'google translate' lol ...

a student asked : Since when me? The pupil said : Since the thirty-three years ... He said the world : What I learned in this period? ! The pupil said : eight issues ... World said : إنا لله وإنا إليه راجعون my life has gona with you, did you learn only eight questions? ! The pupil said : sir did not learn like others lie ... Said Professor : Hat What do you have to hear ... ****** ****** ****** ****** ****** ****** Pupil said : First : I looked at the creatures, and I saw every one loves beloved If he went to the grave milestone liked making alms Mahboobi If entered entered the grave with me. Second : I considered to Almighty Allah's saying : "Those who feared standing before his Lord and restrained his soul from lust is the Paradise shelter" Faghidt myself in the payment of passion even settled on obedience to Allah. Third : I looked at this and I saw that all the creatures from him anything of value peace so as not to lose then considered to Almighty Allah's saying : "What you have implemented and when God remains" Whenever occurred in the hands of something of value and turn to God to come true. Fourth : I looked at the creatures and saw each boasts enormous amount of money, or then considered to Almighty Allah's saying : "In the sight of God says" worked in piety even be generous when God. Fifth : I considered the creatures they challenged them in some and cursed each other and the envy of all this then considered according to God : "We divided them their livelihood in the life of the world" lured envy and shunned by the people and learned that the quotient from God let me envy. Sixth : I looked at the creatures antagonized each other and wanting each other and fighting each other and considered to Almighty Allah's saying : "The devil you so treat him as an enemy, the enemy" lured enmity creatures enmity and turned their attention to the devil alone. Seventh : I looked at the creatures, and I saw every one of them suffer the same Ivlha request livelihoods so that it might enter as it does not solve it. The words to God : "No animal in the earth, not by Allah." She was informed that I was one of those beasts Vashtglt including God for what I left there. Eighth : I looked at the creatures, I saw them every creature to creature like Mutawakil, this doomed and this eroded and this is true and this focused. Considered to Almighty Allah's saying "and his trust in God is Sufficient" lured trust in the creatures, and worked to trust in God. Said Professor : God bless you and God knows her health but with the enormous benefits it halted You publish and God bless you and God associations of books and authorizing the transfer and diffusion of God is the best of retribution and reward

3isha
06-09-2007, 10:45 AM
^^Jazakallah Khair sis for translating, May Allah reward u.

Samira_01
06-11-2007, 05:44 PM
Asalamu 3leykum ..

mashallah .. gr8 storyy :) ..
jzk'allah

Wa3leykum Salam

Rufaidah
06-12-2007, 12:12 AM
( sudais1) .. (3isha ) .. ( Samira_01) .. (Mawaddah) .. ( *~Sofia~*)
( 3ARABY_2005) .. ( umm-sulaim )
---------------------------
إطـــلالـــة رائعة..
تعطرت بهــا صفحتي..
سعدت بتواجدكم..
أشكركم على تواجدكم في صفحتي ..
والتعليق والدعاء
:) دمتم بكل ود...

جوري
01-07-2008, 08:20 PM
What a gem masha'Allah
Jazaki Allah khyran for sharing this dear sis
:w:

Mikayeel
01-07-2008, 08:55 PM
what is the point of being an arab and not be able to read arabic!!:O the shame:(

*Nashwa*
01-10-2008, 01:25 PM
:sl:

nice story sister ..i have enjoyed reading it ..
may Allah reward u and grant u jannah ..
nashwa

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.