/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Questions about Muslims in Non-Muslim countries

Bittersteel
04-10-2007, 07:31 AM
I want to know what is the situation like for Muslims in countries like Holland,Sweden,Denmark and other EU countries,UK,US ,Canada and Australia.I heard Muslim organisations face a lot of restrictions in Australia.Is it true?I had ambitions of immigrating to another country.However now thinking better have decided against it.
I am most curious about Muslims living in the Netherlands and France.I do know Germany got discriminatory tests against Muslim males in a German state.I know the reasons they give but they in a way will always be counter productive.
we males are regarded as what,born sexists by the Europeans?or is this all becuz of the Burkha thing or honour killings?

what has happened to Ayaan Hirsi Ali?apparently whatever she says is true(according to the Europis and we are told by the mofos to accept her abuses as justful criticisms).Next time a terrorist attack occurs in EU I will just yawn and ignore it.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
iqbal_soofi
04-10-2007, 06:41 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Emir Aziz
I want to know what is the situation like for Muslims in countries like Holland,Sweden,Denmark and other EU countries,UK,US ,Canada and Australia.I heard Muslim organisations face a lot of restrictions in Australia.Is it true?I had ambitions of immigrating to another country.However now thinking better have decided against it.
I am most curious about Muslims living in the Netherlands and France.I do know Germany got discriminatory tests against Muslim males in a German state.I know the reasons they give but they in a way will always be counter productive.
we males are regarded as what,born sexists by the Europeans?or is this all becuz of the Burkha thing or honour killings?

what has happened to Ayaan Hirsi Ali?apparently whatever she says is true(according to the Europis and we are told by the mofos to accept her abuses as justful criticisms).Next time a terrorist attack occurs in EU I will just yawn and ignore it.
I live in the USA. There's absolutely no restriction on any organization of Muslims which want to do something for the welfare of the Muslim community in USA or in their home countries. However, no country (non-Muslim as well as Muslim) would permit any group of people to make an organization which works against the laws of the land or against other people living in that country.

wilberhum
04-10-2007, 10:11 PM
Next time a terrorist attack occurs in EU I will just yawn and ignore it.
Maybe you shouldn't move to any place within the EU.

England
04-11-2007, 07:08 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Emir Aziz
Next time a terrorist attack occurs in EU I will just yawn and ignore it.
Yeah let's yawn :) Little children, men, women and babies blown to bits.... yawn.

Muslims blown to bits, after all there are muslims in the EU.... yawn. :D

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
AhlaamBella
04-11-2007, 07:11 PM
It's awful. People judge you just by what they see on the news. They think they know you by looking at you.

IbnAbdulHakim
04-11-2007, 07:11 PM
perhaps he meant yawn at the accusations of it being commited by a muslim? :?

S_87
04-11-2007, 07:14 PM
:sl:

i think day to day life in uk is fine.
infact id go far to say that muslims can practice religion here easier than in some muslim populated countries

IbnAbdulHakim
04-11-2007, 07:21 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by amani
:sl:

i think day to day life in uk is fine.
infact id go far to say that muslims can practice religion here easier than in some muslim populated countries
"so called" muslim countries

can we really say a muslim country still exists ?

wilberhum
04-11-2007, 07:34 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by IbnAbdulHakim
"so called" muslim countries

can we really say a muslim country still exists ?
Sure we can. There are countries where 100% of the citizens are Muslims.
How do you get more Muslim?
:skeleton:

Kittygyal
04-11-2007, 07:36 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by DeepOcean
It's awful. People judge you just by what they see on the news. They think they know you by looking at you.
salamualikum.
so true what a piety :cry:
ma'assalama

Abu Zakariya
04-11-2007, 07:37 PM
I'll do a bit of promotion of my blog, since I did a post about this:

http://muslimeurope.wordpress.com/20...lim-in-sweden/

And I intend to write more blog entries about this topic insha'Allah.

Chechen
04-11-2007, 07:43 PM
I live in Nice which is the most racist city in France and it's pretty hard. The people are always staring at you, shouting things at you, provoking you etc. Even the police here is racist, they just stop any arab, chechen or black or any other non white for no reason and start looking for reasons to get you into trouble. But there are a lot of muslims here so there's no problem with mosques or halal food or anything it's just hard dealing with the French people.

AhlaamBella
04-11-2007, 07:43 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by wilberhum
Sure we can. There are countries where 100% of the citizens are Muslims.
How do you get more Muslim?
:skeleton:
By muslim country, he means a country with a PRACTISCING muslim leader. *mutters* preferably, one who doesn't want world domination.

Talha777
04-11-2007, 07:46 PM
Assalamo alaikum. If you want to immigrate, I suggest Canada, as Europe is becoming increasingly xenophobic and Islamophobic. Plus we need more Muslims in this country, we are just under 1 million in a country of over 30 million. Jazak Allah Khair.

AhlaamBella
04-11-2007, 07:48 PM
What is canada like towards the muslims?

- Qatada -
04-11-2007, 07:52 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by England
Yeah let's yawn :) Little children, men, women and babies blown to bits.... yawn.

Muslims blown to bits, after all there are muslims in the EU.... yawn. :D

The Messenger of Allaah, peace be upon him said:

“Do not kill any old person, any child, or any woman.” (Abu Dawud)

“Do not kill the monks in monasteries,” or “Do not kill the people who are sitting in places of worship.” (Musnad Ahmad)

That is in the context of war ^ so outside of war its even more important that we don't cause harm to muslims or non muslims, unless its for self defense or some crime of some sort etc.

al Amaanah
04-11-2007, 07:58 PM
jazak Allah!

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.