/* */

PDA

View Full Version : new entrance

Rana Faisal
04-10-2007, 11:53 AM
Assalam-O-Alaikum,

May Allah keep all of us in our Custoday, and should always follow the track which goes towards Jannah,

i m new one rather you can say new born baby on Islamic Board, i will be more than happy if all the respected members respond me and encourage me so that i can able to learn more and more about my religion.

JAZAKALLAH,

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Tilmeez
04-10-2007, 11:58 AM
:sl: N :welcome: on board Akhi
wish u a nice beneficial stay here, :inshallah:

**PUTING ON FLYING GARE**

Woodrow
04-10-2007, 12:04 PM

The Entrance Gate is open. :sl:

Come on in a check things out. Feel free to ask questions and share with us what you wish to. Enjoy your self, learn what you can and teach what you can.

'Abd al-Baari
04-10-2007, 12:35 PM
:sl:

Welcome to the forums, Inshallah you'll have a good and beneficial stay and as the brother said 'learn what you can and teach what you can'

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Kittygyal
04-10-2007, 12:37 PM
salamualikum.

Amin Thumma Amin Ya Rabbil Alameen To The Dua'ah, Inshallah Akhi You Will Have A Very Nice Stay Here, Also Please Do Remember All The Ummah In Your Dua'ahs Inshallah.
Ma'assalama

Al_Imaan
04-10-2007, 10:36 PM
:welcome: to the forum. Hope you enjoy your stay.

unknown_JJ
04-10-2007, 11:04 PM
loooool
asalamu alaykum
welcome to the forum brother...

Muhammad
04-10-2007, 11:22 PM

Welcome to the forum :)

May you have a beneficial and enjoyable stay Insha'Allaah!

Pk_#2
04-11-2007, 12:05 AM
AsalamuAlaykum Warahmatullahi Wabarakatuh,

welcome Akhi :)

Rana Faisal
04-11-2007, 07:56 AM
Dear Bro/Sis,

Many thanks for your kind encouragement you all extended to me in your replies.
May ALLAH KEEP ALL OF US IN OUR CUSTODY.

AMEEN.

Rana Faisal
04-11-2007, 11:20 AM
Dear All,

it's going to be alomst one day but so far only 9 respected members responded to me?

- Qatada -
04-11-2007, 11:26 AM
:wasalamex

Welcome to the forums bro :)

:salamext:

Woodrow
04-11-2007, 11:29 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Rana Faisal
Dear All,

it's going to be alomst one day but so far only 9 respected members responded to me?

You will find that many members read rather than write. You have had 53 members look at your introduction thread so far.

As you begin posting on the forums people will become more curious about you and will respond more.

If you look through the forums you will notice there are a good many threads. Many people get involved with one or two threads and spend most of their time just there.

Check out the different section and find topics that interest you.

AmarFaisal
04-11-2007, 11:29 AM
:salambox:Brother and :welcome:

Rana Faisal
04-11-2007, 11:39 AM

You will find that many members read rather than write. You have had 53 members look at your introduction thread so far.

As you begin posting on the forums people will become more curious about you and will respond more.

If you look through the forums you will notice there are a good many threads. Many people get involved with one or two threads and spend most of their time just there.

Check out the different section and find topics that interest you.

thanks for your kind acknowledgement and guidance.
yes are right now i m going thru to other threards and trying myself to get involved in those threads and share my views and ideas with all of you

Tilmeez
04-11-2007, 11:40 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Rana Faisal
Dear All,

come on Akhi Rana... forget about this all of LI Family is waiting ur post! be it for the sake of teaching or learning!
:rose:

Rana Faisal
04-11-2007, 11:59 AM
ok Akhi

Samira_01
04-12-2007, 04:43 PM
Asalamu 3leykum

Welcome :)

Wa3aleykum Salaam.

Rana Faisal
04-13-2007, 05:06 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Samira_01
Asalamu 3leykum

Welcome :)

Wa3aleykum Salaam.
jazakullah, Dear Sis,
i will be looking for more valuable stuff from you:)

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.