/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Differences between the Mujahideen and the 15 British Sailors

Showkat
04-10-2007, 01:23 PM
5 Differences between the Mujahideen and the 15 British Sailors
By Showkat Ali

1.The British soldiers surrendered because they said they were outnumbered and out gunned and they had no choice and did the right thing.

The Mujahideen are fighting foreign occupation despite being outnumbered and outgunned they continue to fight and very rarely surrender.

2.The British sailors will sell their stories to the newspapers for 6 figure sums and get rich in the process. Many of the families of current soldiers complained that this is a disgrace.

The Mujahideen do not sell their stories for money rather they sacrifice their life for their creator gladly. As one Mujahidden in Kashmir said “When our brethren ask about us, tell them that we sacrificed our today, for their tomorrow

3. Britain and other western countries to prove equality send their women to fight leaving behind their husband and children at home.

The Mujahideen kiss their wives, mothers and daughters goodbye and leave them at home to liberate their land and secure the future for their families.

4. The British sailors were shown on Iranian TV apologising which they are now retracting and saying they were forced and manipulated into making those statements.

The Mujahidden when captured do not make grovelling apologies hence have to be tortured in the most vile and inhumane manner in places like Abu Ghraib and Guantanamo.

5. The British sailors are seen as heroes by their families and other people having survived being captured.

The Mujahideen only attain hero status when they are killed and whilst they are fighting do not seek fame or reveal their names preferring to use aliases.

Now the important question is which of these two sides will be victorious based on their principles The western Crusaders or the Muslim Mujahideen?

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Cognescenti
04-10-2007, 03:39 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Showkat
5 Differences between the Mujahideen and the 15 British Sailors
By Showkat Ali

1.The British soldiers surrendered because they said they were outnumbered and out gunned and they had no choice and did the right thing.

The Mujahideen are fighting foreign occupation despite being outnumbered and outgunned they continue to fight and very rarely surrender.
They don't have to surrender. When the coalition shows up, they can stash their weapons under grandma's bed and pretend to be potato farmers.

2.The British sailors will sell their stories to the newspapers for 6 figure sums and get rich in the process. Many of the families of current soldiers complained that this is a disgrace.

The Mujahideen do not sell their stories for money rather they sacrifice their life for their creator gladly. As one Mujahidden in Kashmir said “When our brethren ask about us, tell them that we sacrificed our today, for their tomorrow
100,000 Euros makes you rich? bwahahha. In regard to Kashmir...seems to me everyone there has taken a vow of poverty.

3. Britain and other western countries to prove equality send their women to fight leaving behind their husband and children at home.

The Mujahideen kiss their wives, mothers and daughters goodbye and leave them at home to liberate their land and secure the future for their families.
Right...then the "go to work" and set off a bomb in a market crowded with someone else's wives adn children.

4. The British sailors were shown on Iranian TV apologising which they are now retracting and saying they were forced and manipulated into making those statements.

The Mujahidden when captured do not make grovelling apologies hence have to be tortured in the most vile and inhumane manner in places like Abu Ghraib and Guantanamo.
Ah...the poor dears. You mean a "groveling apology" like Daniel Pearl? That kind of groveling apology?

Now the important question is which of these two sides will be victorious based on their principles The western Crusaders or the Muslim Mujahideen?
Crusaders? :rollseyes

Showkat....be quiet...just for a second....if you hear a faint buzzing sound overhead..go outside and wave goodbye.

Dear mods;

Can someone explain to me why this insulting trash is permitted....but let one Sunni say one untoward thing against a Shia and the post is gone before the electrons are even dry.

Keltoi
04-10-2007, 03:53 PM
Ahh yes, the brave Mujahideen. The same Mujahideen that behead captives, blow up markets full of women and children, attack hospitals, torture and behead civilians...and all for the glory of Allah huh? One can usually tell the perspective of an individual by who they call hero.

Talha777
04-10-2007, 03:58 PM
Subhan Allah, nice post brother Showkat. Our enemies are cowards and women. We have no qualms about laying down our lives for Truth. May Allah Taala reward the martyrs and their families abundantly. Ameen.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
MTAFFI
04-10-2007, 04:13 PM
Principles, I didnt even know the Mujahideen had such a thing, did you mean like the principals when they beheaded Nick Berg, an innocent contractor? Or the principals they follow when they detonate a bomb in a market, next to a school, police station, or a car with children in it. Based on these principals who will be victorious? What is their tally of kills against the "crusading west" up to now anyways? A little over 3200, I think that is something like a little less than 3% of the "crusaders" in Iraq and .15% of all the "crusaders" or the soldiers at least, now how many Muslims and Iraqis have the killed? Some say hundreds of thousands, I guess it is just what you believe, in any case if it were only 100,000 that is 66 times as many as those they are "resisting".

- Qatada -
04-10-2007, 04:53 PM
:salamext:

Maasha Allaah good post bro showkat. :)

I just want to add this in, because it seems like most people want to attack without knowledge:

The Messenger of Allaah, peace be upon him said:

“Do not kill any old person, any child, or any woman.” (Abu Dawud)

“Do not kill the monks in monasteries,” or “Do not kill the people who are sitting in places of worship.” (Musnad Ahmad)

MTAFFI
04-10-2007, 05:11 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Fi_Sabilillah

I just want to add this in, because it seems like most people want to attack without knowledge:

“Do not kill the monks in monasteries,” or “Do not kill the people who are sitting in places of worship.” (Musnad Ahmad)
Do you believe the mujahideen do none of this?

NoName55
04-10-2007, 05:15 PM
I believe a real Mujahid will commit no crime!

MTAFFI
04-10-2007, 05:17 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by NoName55
I believe a real Mujahid will commit no crime!
Then there are no real Mujahid in the world today

Cognescenti
04-10-2007, 05:17 PM

Very well. I understand your point. Let's get down to specifics. Who are mujahadeen and who are not?

1) Al Quaeda in Iraq? Y or N
2) Taliban? Y or N
3) Hamas? Y or N
4) Hezbollah? Y or N
5) Islamic Brotherhood? Y or N
6) Former Baathists? Y or N
7) Islamic groups in the PI, Indonesia, Thailand...etc etc? Y or N

NoName55
04-10-2007, 05:25 PM
  1. Al Quaeda in Iraq? Y or N don't know, ask Mr. Bush, I understand him to have been quite intimate with their leader
  2. Taliban? Y or N some are, some are not
  3. Hamas? Y or N some are, some are not
  4. Hezbollah? Y or N hizb-al-shaytan
  5. Islamic Brotherhood? Y or N don't know any
  6. Former Baathists? Y or N don't know, ask Mr. Bush, I understand him to have been quite intimate with their leader too
  7. Islamic groups in the PI, Indonesia, Thailand...etc etc? Y or N don't know any

- Qatada -
04-10-2007, 05:27 PM
Maybe the mujahideen who stick to the Prophetic way don't commit them acts, but guess what? The media doesn't show them.

Anyway that doesn't matter since they don't do it for attention, they expect reward off their Creator - knowing that they are doing the right thing, especially when there are others oppressing the believers within the land.

Keltoi
04-10-2007, 05:40 PM
Maybe the mujahideen who stick to the Prophetic way don't commit them acts, but guess what? The media doesn't show them.

Anyway that doesn't matter since they don't do it for attention, they expect reward off their Creator - knowing that they are doing the right thing, especially when there are others oppressing the believers within the land.
What do you call "the right thing"? I might be able to buy this religious hero theory if they actually did anything heroic. You say "maybe" the mujahideen who stick to the Prophetic way don't commit them acts...and maybe they do? Insteading of shrouding the actions of these people in some holier than thou religious context, perhaps you should look at what they do. What we know they do. Contrary to popular myth, there isn't some pious holy group of warriors bravely facing the U.S. military in Iraq...those that might have fit this criteria are already dead. I would hope those that behead bound captives on video tapes and blow up women and children in markets aren't the Mujahideen you hold up so highly...if they are, perhaps you should look elsewhere for your heroes.

wilberhum
04-10-2007, 05:45 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Talha777
Subhan Allah, nice post brother Showkat. Our enemies are cowards and women. We have no qualms about laying down our lives for Truth. May Allah Taala reward the martyrs and their families abundantly. Ameen.
You show your true attitude about women. :raging: :raging:
You classify women with those that you classify as cowards. :?
How noble! :skeleton:

- Qatada -
04-10-2007, 05:48 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Keltoi
What do you call "the right thing"? I might be able to buy this religious hero theory if they actually did anything heroic. You say "maybe" the mujahideen who stick to the Prophetic way don't commit them acts...and maybe they do? Insteading of shrouding the actions of these people in some holier than thou religious context, perhaps you should look at what they do. What we know they do. Contrary to popular myth, there isn't some pious holy group of warriors bravely facing the U.S. military in Iraq...those that might have fit this criteria are already dead. I would hope those that behead bound captives on video tapes and blow up women and children in markets aren't the Mujahideen you hold up so highly...if they are, perhaps you should look elsewhere for your heroes.

I stated above with sayings of the Messenger of Allaah who followed the correct way, didn't you read when i said:

If someone is following the prophetic way, how can they be opposing it? The statement itself is contradictory.

I also stated that the reason why these people aren't shown on the media is due to the fact that they are the 'enemies' - and because this is a war on propaganda, then obviously the people who truely follow the guidance won't be shown. Why? Because to gain the public support, the media needs to show the people who go against the prophetic way, in order to make people think that islaam truelly is a religion of killing innocents, women, children etc. When i've proved to you from the Prophetic sayings that these acts are prohibited.

- Qatada -
04-10-2007, 05:50 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by wilberhum
You show your true attitude about women. :raging: :raging:
You classify women with those that you classify as cowards. :?
How noble! :skeleton:

Wilberhum, why do you start all this controversy continously. It's easy to take someones post out of context, seriosly if you keep doing this - i'll have to start deleting your posts.

And no, its not that i got anything against you personally. It's just that i've seen you do similar throughout the forum.

Keltoi
04-10-2007, 05:51 PM
I stated above with sayings of the Messenger of Allaah who followed the correct way, didn't you read when i said:

If someone is following the prophetic way, how can they be opposing it? The statement itself is contradictory.

I also stated that the reason why these people aren't shown on the media is due to the fact that they are the 'enemies' - and because this is a war on propaganda, then obviously the people who truely follow the guidance won't be shown. Why? Because to gain the public support, the media needs to show the people who go against the prophetic way, in order to make people think that islaam truelly is a religion of killing innocents, women, children etc. When i've proved to you from the Prophetic sayings that these acts are prohibited.
I accept that the acts are prohibited. You will get no argument from me that Islam is indeed a religion of peace, just as Christianity is. However, just like Christianity, there are those that will hide behind the veil of a sacred religion in order to justify actions against the Law of God. I suppose that I had hoped Muslims would be more critical of those who presume to carry out atrocties in the name of their religion which are obviously against the Word of God. All I get is excuses.

Cognescenti
04-10-2007, 05:52 PM
[LIST=1][*]Al Quaeda in Iraq? Y or N don't know, ask Mr. Bush, I understand him to have been quite intimate with their leader
Huh? what are you on about? I'm talking about Zarqawi and friends.

As for the others...it seems they are a mixed bag in your mind. Will you then foreswear the use of the term Mujahadeen to describe Hamas and Hezbollah?

Former Baathists? Y or N don't know, ask Mr. Bush, I understand him to have been quite intimate with their leader too
That is unadulterated cow dung and you know it...well maybe you don't.

- Qatada -
04-10-2007, 05:55 PM
Cognescenti, please mind your language.

Keltoi - Islaam is a religion of justice, so if an enemy fights the muslims - the muslims have the right to defend themselves. I've mentioned this because islaam does lead to peace, however - if someone slaps us on the cheek, we have the right to defend ourselves. If someone opposes the Messenger of Allaah, peace be upon him - then obviously they're not following the correct way. Therefore if someone is praised for going against the commandments of Allaah, then obviously we don't praise that, infact we should try to stop the evil or atleast dislike it in our hearts.

Regards.

wilberhum
04-10-2007, 05:55 PM
Wilberhum, why do you start all this controversy continously. It's easy to take someones post out of context, seriosly if you keep doing this - i'll have to start deleting your posts.

And no, its not that i got anything against you personally. It's just that i've seen you do similar throughout the forum.
I fail to see how it is out of context. May you can explain.
As far as deleting post, you need to do your task as you see fit.

NoName55
04-10-2007, 05:56 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Cognescenti
[list=1][*]
Originally Posted by NoName55

Al Quaeda in Iraq? Y or N don't know, ask Mr. Bush, I understand him to have been quite intimate with their leader

Huh? what are you on about? I'm talking about Zarqawi and friends.

As for the others...it seems they are a mixed bag in your mind. Will you then foreswear the use of the term Mujahadeen to describe Hamas and Hezbollah?

Originally Posted by NoName55

Former Baathists? Y or N don't know, ask Mr. Bush, I understand him to have been quite intimate with their leader too
That is unadulterated BS and you know it...well maybe you don't.
are you truly dim or deliberately trying to distort my post?
Are you also ignorant of histories of Bush,hussain and osama families or upto tricks to distort facts?

Bush senior was in charge of saddam in their CIA employment days
osama family had business intrest in common with Bushes

and look here http://www.islamicboard.com/709786-post12.html about my opinion on "hizbollah"

I had never even heard of zaqawi until he was dead, I always took osama to be the leader of alqaeda

- Qatada -
04-10-2007, 05:59 PM
I fail to see how it is out of context. May you can explain.
As far as deleting post, you need to do your task as you see fit.

The brother never implied that women are the enemies, however if one wanted to take it out of context and state that - then it is easy to do so.

And the reason why the brother mentioned women was because women don't need to go to war, he implied that it should be the men since a woman should be respected and honored, not placed in a warzone since she is a sister, mother, and someone who should be treated with care. He never implied they were cowards, and if you want that clarified - you can ask him.

Regards.

SirZubair
04-10-2007, 06:00 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by MTAFFI
Do you believe the mujahideen do none of this?
A true Mujahideen won't, no.

A so called Mujahideen will, fo' sho'.

wilberhum
04-10-2007, 06:13 PM
Fi_Sabilillah,
I feel you have taken his post out of context.

Cognescenti
04-10-2007, 06:32 PM
are you truly dim or deliberately trying to distort my post?
No, I am being deliberately dim. I find this helpful when speaking to people with your way of thinking.

Are you also ignorant of histories of Bush,hussain and osama families or upto tricks to distort facts?

Bush senior was in charge of saddam in their CIA employment days
osama family had business intrest in common with Bushes
:rollseyes "In charge of Saddam"....oh that is rich. Say, you aren't reallly Michael Moore,are you?

I had never even heard of zaqawi until he was dead, I always took osama to be the leader of alqaeda
Not in Iraq. It's a 3 month journey by jack ass and dhow to send a message from his cave in Waziristan

Talha777
04-10-2007, 07:04 PM
You show your true attitude about women.
You classify women with those that you classify as cowards.
How noble!
I am saying that our enemies are like women. Its a figure of speech, which is also why I called them cowards.

A real organization which does jihad without resorting to terrorism and suicide bombing is Lashkar-e-Taiba (Army of Purity), which is doing jihad in Kashmir to liberate the Muslims from facsist hindu nationalism.

Trumble
04-10-2007, 07:14 PM

The British were perfectly well aware both that their country is not at war with Iran, and that there are no prizes for starting one.

Most so-called Mujahideen are no more liberating their land and securing the future for their families than the British and Americans are. Romantic tosh. Their objective is the acquisition of political power and the ability to force their will on other people. I will acknowledge there are exceptions, particularly the Chechens (I don't know much about Lashkar-e-Taiba I'm afraid).

Neither will be "victorious", and even if they were it would have nothing to do with "principles". Nobody wins, but same people lose as always do, those who just want to get on with lives without bullets and bombs killing them, landmines blowing limbs off and other people telling them how best to lead their lives.

MTAFFI
04-10-2007, 07:26 PM
^^ I like good ole trumble, smart person:D

NoName55
04-10-2007, 07:35 PM
what is going on? that was going to be my closing post in this thread esp. "Neither will be victorious" and "same people lose, always"

and I voted it as terrible for i knew what it will provoke.

Cognescenti
04-10-2007, 07:57 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Talha777
I am saying that our enemies are like women. Its a figure of speech, which is also why I called them cowards.

A real organization which does jihad without resorting to terrorism and suicide bombing is Lashkar-e-Taiba (Army of Purity), which is doing jihad in Kashmir to liberate the Muslims from facsist hindu nationalism.
Talha...sometimes you are a real laugh riot

"our enemies are like women".....(not that there is anything wrong with that) :D

So that is it then, Lashkar-e-Taiba are the only true mujahadin?

Any other nominees? Last call for the true mujahid.

SirZubair
04-10-2007, 08:38 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by ManchesterFolk
Of course! The way to do that is to slit the throats of Hindu babies! Good job! Sicko.
Is making idiotic statements a hobby or a habit?

As mentioned in the previous page :

Also check out these thread :

Not In The Name Of Our Religon

Interview - Shaykh Hamza Yusuf

wilberhum
04-10-2007, 08:45 PM
SirZubair,
Those are great concepts. There are many great concepts.
Sadly, concepts and reality seldom parallel.

noodles
04-10-2007, 10:14 PM
SirZubair,
Those are great concepts. There are many great concepts.
Sadly, concepts and reality seldom parallel.
Yes those are great concepts and many adhere to them.

But my question to you is, How do you see reality? (Sorry mods for taking this off-topic)

Because reality can also be viewed from different angles and when people want to justify their actions, they will go to any extreme necessary.
format_quote Originally Posted by SirZubair's FRONTLINE: Interview with Shaykh Hamza Yusuf thread
like the Chinese say, "There are three truths. There's my truth, your truth and then the truth." If I'm unwilling to let go of my truth and you're unwilling to let go of your truth, we cannot see objectively this truth that's in the middle, between us.

wilberhum
04-10-2007, 11:57 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by noodles
Yes those are great concepts and many adhere to them.

But my question to you is, How do you see reality? (Sorry mods for taking this off-topic)

Because reality can also be viewed from different angles and when people want to justify their actions, they will go to any extreme necessary.
In my reality there are black, white, and 98 shades of gray.
Most here try to put everything in the black or white category and ignore the 98 shades of gray.
The Mujahid are not all good, nor they all bad.
Some of the Mujahid have killed innocent people; some would be dedicated good men.
Like most every group they will run the gamut of humanity.

- Qatada -
04-11-2007, 10:47 AM

Well the main issue is that we don't accuse Islaam of being the cause to the problem since we've given you the Prophetic sayings. So please don't attack Islaam for the actions of others who may not put what was stated in the Prophetic sayings into practise.

Cognescenti
04-11-2007, 04:48 PM

Well the main issue is that we don't accuse Islaam of being the cause to the problem since we've given you the Prophetic sayings. So please don't attack Islaam for the actions of others who may not put what was stated in the Prophetic sayings into practise.
Fair enough...but you do realize you have quite an uphill battle from a public relations standpoint because the perpetrators often cite Islam as their motivation.

Can we also then have a cease fire from "your side" on the idiotic America is evil because a dog barked at a naked guy at Abu Ghraib crowd? The US Constitution did not authorize their actions.

While we are at it. I hereby disavow, on behalf of all peoples living in Christian-majority countries, the actions of the real Crusaders....oh...what was that..8 centuries ago? They were not following the teachings of Christ.

- Qatada -
04-11-2007, 04:51 PM
The christian crusaders also used christ as their 'example' ^ and we know that Bush himself stated that God told him to wage war.

Anyway, if we agree that what certain people do isn't part of our religion - then we simply dont need to argue over that, since we both agree to that concept.

Which means this discussion doesn't need to expand any further. :)

Regards.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.