/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Is it allowed for a sister

Ramla
07-30-2005, 08:28 PM
:sl: brothers and sisters

Is it allowed for a sister to enter in the masjid if she is not praying.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Rabi'ya
07-30-2005, 08:35 PM
Assalamualaikum

Of course it is allowed provided women are permitted in the said mosque. Certain meetings take place in the mosque at times when there are no prayers. For example a womens circle may be running and the sister may enter the mosque during this time.

Wsalaam

Rabi'ya:rose:

Ummu Amatullah
07-30-2005, 08:36 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Ramla
:sl: brothers and sisters

Is it allowed for a sister to enter in the masjid if she is not praying.
actually she's allowed to walk through the masjid but not sit.In the prophets time in the masjid there was a kinda platform for women that had their #to walk through and sit.Actually in the masjid I go to it has that too.

Nakisai
07-30-2005, 11:15 PM
well at my masjid I go to just read and be around good things. some people needs that in there live. if they don't live in a Musilm world: like I'm the only Musilm in my house so I need to be around things that are good.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Ummu Amatullah
07-30-2005, 11:29 PM
Asalamu Alaykum Sister Nakisai
I am sorry to hear that you are the only Muslim at your home. Do you mean that you live by yourself or with disbeleviers?

Nakisai
07-30-2005, 11:42 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Saido
Asalamu Alaykum Sister Nakisai
I am sorry to hear that you are the only Muslim at your home. Do you mean that you live by yourself or with disbeleviers?
My fanily are disbeleviers and they live with me.

Umm Yoosuf
07-31-2005, 09:21 AM
:sl:
This thread should be in the sisters section :zip: :w:

minaz
07-31-2005, 09:27 AM
lol i think sister Nakisai's a universal issue, keep it here for us all to expand upon :)

Umm Yoosuf
07-31-2005, 09:34 AM
:-[

minaz
07-31-2005, 09:41 AM
lol ok if you'd prefer to talk about it in the sisters section then by all means do, then again the threads diverged from it's subject of discussion

Muezzin
07-31-2005, 01:43 PM
Yes, yes it has Minaz. :p

I agree with the sisters above. The ones who were talking about the subject :)

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.