/* */

PDA

View Full Version : What a game tonight..!

England
04-10-2007, 06:12 PM
MANCHESTER UTD V ROMA

Let's just hope it's trouble free too as I can see supporters getting their revenge from the match in Italy.

United MUST go through! :phew

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
England
04-10-2007, 06:21 PM
Spoke too soon....

Roma Fans Clash with Cops

Italian football fans have been involved in violent battles with police outside Old Trafford ahead of tonight's vital Champions League match.

Bottles and other missiles were thrown and officers drew their batons to control the thugs.

Up to 100 Greater Manchester Police officers - including dog and horse units - tackled groups of Roma fans outside the Manchester United stadium.

Sky Correspondent Tom Parmenter said the scenes were "frightening, ugly scenes" for about 10 minutes.

Witnesses spoke of gangs of hooded fans dressed in black making their way to the front of the ground before the trouble flared.

Around 100 Roma fans are thought to have been involved in the clashes, and police are still trying to keep rival fans apart as more missiles are thrown.

A police statement said: "Officers patrolling at Old Trafford ahead of the Manchester United versus Roma match this evening have been required to deal with a number of small and isolated incidents.

"The incidents are being dealt with as they happen and are being resolved quickly.

"Some arrests have been made in order to maintain the peace at the ground.

"At this stage there are no reports of anyone injured."

There had been fears fanatical Roma fans, known as Ultras, would provoke violence.

It follows scenes in Rome during last week's first leg when several United supporters were stabbed on the way to Roma's Olympic Stadium.

Inside the ground, riot police were accused of battering visiting fans.

United need to overturn a 2-1 deficit to progress into the semi-finals of the competition.

http://news.sky.com/skynews/article/...259871,00.html

AhlaamBella
04-10-2007, 08:31 PM
I wonder if my dad was there..... He mentioned something about working at the match. He is a policeman.

Kittygyal
04-10-2007, 08:38 PM
greetings/alikum

RED DEVILZ-7 ROMA-1

GO ON RED DEVILZ!!!!

take care/alikum

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
England
04-10-2007, 09:09 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by DeepOcean
I wonder if my dad was there..... He mentioned something about working at the match. He is a policeman.
He may have used his baton against these thugs... :)

7-1 to the mighty reds, 8-3 Aggregate and theres me chewing my nails off thinking it was going to be a tough game :rollseyes

Manchester United v Chelsea - Final in Athens, May.

Irfan's Wife
04-10-2007, 09:12 PM
I enjoyed every minute of that match!!!:D GO ON YOU REDS!!!!

Kittygyal
04-11-2007, 10:24 AM
salamualikum.
^ thats it were the best red devilz all ze way respect to me homiez
ma'assalama

S_87
04-11-2007, 10:37 AM
:sl:

well that was a good revenge i must say

DaNgErOuS MiNdS
04-11-2007, 11:18 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by England
He may have used his baton against these thugs... :)

7-1 to the mighty reds, 8-3 Aggregate and theres me chewing my nails off thinking it was going to be a tough game :rollseyes

Manchester United v Chelsea - Final in Athens, May.
Everybody is begining to look past the semi-finals for United because of their win against Roma, can be a costly mistake.

England
04-11-2007, 05:53 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by DaNgErOuS MiNdS
Everybody is begining to look past the semi-finals for United because of their win against Roma, can be a costly mistake.
United won't look past the semi final especially when we have to face either Bayern Munich or AC Milan. They'll not make that mistake. Fergie won't let them. Hopefully it's an English final. Manchester Utd v Chelsea..

We are destined for the European Cup final against Chelsea. Just think...
It looks as though the end of this season will end like this;

FA Cup Final - Manchester United v Chelsea
Fa Barclaycard Premiership - Manchester United v Chelsea
UEFA Champions League - Manchester United v Chelsea

All in the space of just 10 games or so.

DaNgErOuS MiNdS
04-11-2007, 06:20 PM
I personally think liverpool will beat Chelsea.

Kittygyal
04-11-2007, 06:21 PM
salamualikum.
Liver fool erm nah i don't think so well i have no idea to behonest i think both of them are going to draw lol
Ma'assalam

m102313
04-13-2007, 08:54 PM
Man U are a rubbish team.

I prefer liverpool we've one the champions league 5 times

Kittygyal
04-13-2007, 08:55 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by moabubaker
Man U are a rubbish team.

I prefer liverpool we've one the champions league 5 times
salamualikum.
Ya. Liver fool sux marn. Red Devils best :thumbs_up
ma'assalama

m102313
04-13-2007, 08:59 PM
Wat are you on about sis? LOL!

Go and look at the history of Liverpool ?

We've one the champions league 5 times thats the most times in the premiership.

There you go in your face!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Kittygyal
04-13-2007, 09:04 PM

salamualikum.

Easy now tiger. Chill out dude that was my starter i haven't even started yet so no need a shoot stuff in me face! Whats the anger for? Respect blud what ever team you like good on you but don't diss my team, Beacuse anyone diss's ma team i do it to them.

Ya, i don't even know if you was born then or no but in 1992 or something like that we was the best && still am! so get ya saying right dude before smacking in ma face!

Ma'assalama

m102313
04-13-2007, 09:31 PM
You dont understand me.

Im talking about champions league! not premiership.

I'll have to define them for you!

Champions League Winner - Champions of EUROPE.

Premiership CHAMPIONS - Champions of England.

Kittygyal
04-13-2007, 09:35 PM
salamualikum.
^ I'll agree with that, but not England though NOWAY!
ma'assalama

m102313
04-13-2007, 09:44 PM
Yh but whats better England or Europe?

Now dont tell me England

'Abd al-Baari
04-13-2007, 09:45 PM
:sl:

ENGLAND ENGLAND ENGLAND ENGLAND ENGLAND ENGLAND ENGLAND ENGLAND ENGLAND ENGLAND ENGLAND ENGLAND ENGLAND ENGLAND ENGLAND ENGLAND ENGLAND ENGLAND ENGLAND ENGLAND ENGLAND ENGLAND ENGLAND ENGLAND ENGLAND ENGLAND ENGLAND ENGLAND ENGLAND ENGLAND ENGLAND ENGLAND

England
04-13-2007, 10:44 PM

How many times have Liverpool won the premiership? How many times have Liverpool won the FA Cup? Now compare those stats to Manchester United and you'll see that United have the the most dominant history.
Manchester United are the best team in Britain today. They are top of the league, in the Semi Final of the FA Cup, are Liverpool? :)
We are also in the Champions League semi final so the treble is very much on course for United.

Oh and we've beat Liverpool home and away this season :D

Winning the European Cup without winning the Premiership counts for nothing. It doesn't mean you're the best team in Europe because you're not the best in England.
When Liverpool did it a few years ago everyone shrugged. No-one once said Liverpool were the best in Europe. Yeah they won it but they also finished 5th in the league which cancelled it out.

'Abd al-Baari
04-13-2007, 10:46 PM
^Well said^

Kittygyal
04-15-2007, 08:19 PM
Yh but whats better England or Europe?

Now dont tell me England
salamualikum.

Sowiee for not answering your question dude, but hey England all the way!

and by your kind words, Red Devils are the best in Semi Final i guess you haven't been watching soccer these days, seen it yesaday who won against Watford? was it not red devils or was it Watford it was red devils, there the winners in the semi final just hope they get through the Final Inshallah.

We have the best players, Ronaldo, Rooney, Giggs, smith you name it were just the best. Go on the soccer score and you will hear RED DEVILS ARE IN THE LEAD AND TOP, mashallah were doing it. So dude if you did watch the match them am surely going to say LIVER FOOL ARE THE WORSE! did they even win in the FA. CUP? NO!

Next time becareful what you say to me because no one is gonna mess with my team no matter what! && i aint gonna let them!

anywho watch the match yesaday when Ronaldo shooted, ah marn that was solid indeed, Oh am going to behonest Watford did play kindaish good yesaday but hey first goal by Bauzza lol

ma'assalama

England
04-15-2007, 09:17 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Kittygyal
salamualikum.

Sowiee for not answering your question dude, but hey England all the way!

and by your kind words, Red Devils are the best in Semi Final i guess you haven't been watching soccer these days, seen it yesaday who won against Watford? was it not red devils or was it Watford it was red devils, there the winners in the semi final just hope they get through the Final Inshallah.

We have the best players, Ronaldo, Rooney, Giggs, smith you name it were just the best. Go on the soccer score and you will hear RED DEVILS ARE IN THE LEAD AND TOP, mashallah were doing it. So dude if you did watch the match them am surely going to say LIVER FOOL ARE THE WORSE! did they even win in the FA. CUP? NO!

Next time becareful what you say to me because no one is gonna mess with my team no matter what! && i aint gonna let them!

anywho watch the match yesaday when Ronaldo shooted, ah marn that was solid indeed, Oh am going to behonest Watford did play kindaish good yesaday but hey first goal by Bauzza lol

ma'assalama
You're from the US aren't you? I thought you lot hated foot... um "soccer."
Watford played a tired Man United team yesterday. United sat back and defended once they got the lead to restore their energy but once Watford equalised United went out all guns blazing, took the lead again in under 2 minutes and sat back again.

What would be good for United would be a good week's rest but unfortunately they face Sheff Utd on Tuesday, 3 competitive games in 1 week.

Kittygyal
04-20-2007, 08:50 PM
You're from the US aren't you? I thought you lot hated foot... um "soccer."
Watford played a tired Man United team yesterday. United sat back and defended once they got the lead to restore their energy but once Watford equalised United went out all guns blazing, took the lead again in under 2 minutes and sat back again.

What would be good for United would be a good week's rest but unfortunately they face Sheff Utd on Tuesday, 3 competitive games in 1 week.
Hi.

forgot about this thread, anywho yes i am originally from US but i am currently living in UK problem:?

Ya, true but they can't have a rest at this rate, were just the best!

Take care

England
04-20-2007, 10:21 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Kittygyal
Hi.

forgot about this thread, anywho yes i am originally from US but i am currently living in UK problem:?

Ya, true but they can't have a rest at this rate, were just the best!

Take care
I was saying it's rare for a yank to like football but good on ya! At least some yanks have sense :)

United would benefit hugely from a rest. It would mean more time for our injured players to recover for starters...

m102313
04-21-2007, 12:13 PM
We've been having too many injury problems thats why we couldn't WIN the premiership.

m102313
04-21-2007, 12:15 PM
Man U are Rubbish

It is the Shaitaan's team (The Red Devils) LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LIVERPOOL ARE THE BEST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Kittygyal
04-21-2007, 08:02 PM
I was saying it's rare for a yank to like football but good on ya! At least some yanks have sense :)

United would benefit hugely from a rest. It would mean more time for our injured players to recover for starters...
Greetings.
Well tobehonest many americans like soccer along with american football and am one of them. I like watching soccer and PLAYING, but for all of the other sport like playing but not watching.

Ya true but they can't have a rest they need to show the rest of everyone who they really are! :statisfie
Take care

Kittygyal
04-21-2007, 08:05 PM
Man U are Rubbish

It is the Shaitaan's team (The Red Devils) LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LIVERPOOL ARE THE BEST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
salamualikum.
Easy now tiger.

You going abit too far and your on the wrong track.

Red devils mean they have t-shirts which are red and there devilz because they are the best and are good at playing, devilz don't mean satan! weird!

Ah. Liver fool which are a loosers!!!!!!!!! :)

Huh what a lame excuse for injuries we have injuries aswel many then you dudes we had W.Rooney injured really badly! so don't use that as an excuse because it aint worth it dude :phew

Ma'assalama

m102313
04-21-2007, 09:41 PM
I know it means the colour of their T-shirts.

I was just Kidding.

Our players get injured because Man u players (The Shayateens) foul our players and they stay out for the whole season. LOL!

Kittygyal
04-23-2007, 03:30 PM
Sal;amualikum.,
^ subhnallah! can you stop calling them Satans because to be honest there christains (some) and it wouldn't be nice to call them satan have some respect and not call them names behind there back!, I haven't called your team 'satan' so stop this. I am not just saying it because i am a crazy fan but it's all about respect. Inshallah hope you understand if you wana take this further then do so in p'm rather than on this thread inshallah :)

Joke is over now.

Back on topic inshallah

Ma'assalama

m102313
04-23-2007, 03:40 PM
I'm sorry sis.I didn't mean to hurt anyones feelings.
It was just a joke.

OK Joke over now.
Forget about it.

I just get too aggresive when someone ridicules my team because you first started by calling them Liverfool and its also not nice to cool people fools behind their backz.

Anyway i didnt call them shayateens becuase they were christians i just sed it for a joke.

Kittygyal
04-23-2007, 03:45 PM
salamualikum.
Okay brother no worries. Just thought it isn't right to call them satans as this is a islamic forum and we have our beutiful non-muslims on this forum aswel :) Me and you went abit too far so forgive and forget inshallah.

Actually it shows how we are soo keen on soccer and care about our team :D

Did anyone watch the match yesaday? Chelsea V Red Devils?

Ma'assalama

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.