/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Salam alikom to all!

mujahedeen2087
07-30-2005, 09:16 PM
Salam alikom

my name is muhammed, i accepted islam 3 years ago. if anyone has any questions for me please ask me.

salam alikom
Allah hafiz

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Pinkrose
07-30-2005, 09:22 PM
:sl:

:aboo:

Welcome to LI bro!! :D

Hope you enjoy your stay and benefit a lot!! :shade:

Mashallah!! It is very great to hear that you excepted Islam!! I just have one question!! Can you tell us your story plz' of how you became Muslim? :D
May Allah keep us all on the right way!! Ameen!!

:w: :wilted_ro

Safa
07-30-2005, 09:32 PM

welcome to the forums bro. :thumbs_up
I can tell you that you'll like it here...i joined a couple of days ago myself.
It would be great if you'd share your story of how u became a Muslim.

:w:

07-31-2005, 09:50 AM
salaam bro
:welcome: to li forums:)
yeah me too i wanna hear ur story of your convert to islam...jazakallahu khair:)

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
farzana
07-31-2005, 10:46 AM
Walaikum Salaam Wa Rahmatullahi Wa Barakatahu

Welcome to the LI Forums brother Muhammed

I hope you are in good health and Iman, Inshallah

Alhamdulillah on reverting to Islam and may Allah SWT forever keep you on the straight path - Ameen

Wasalaam Alaikum

Ansar Al-'Adl
07-31-2005, 03:36 PM

welcome to Load-Islam forums! :) May Allah swt make your stay most beneficial.

I hope you feel at home here, as part of our community. We have several other new Muslims as well.

Please share your story with us on how you came to embrace Islam here:
http://www.islamicboard.com/showthread.php?t=1833
We would appreciate it very much. :) JazakAllah khair.
:w:

Rabi'ya
07-31-2005, 03:49 PM
Assalamualaikum Brother

Welcome to the forum. Alhamdulillah I came to Islam a few years ago too..... :)

Wsalam

Rabi'ya:rose:

mujahedeen2087
08-01-2005, 01:54 AM
after 9/11 i wanted to learn more about the religion of islam. i had heard about it in school and it caught my attetion but other studies distracted me. about a month after 9/11 i began to study islam and its teachings i found them to be very similar to the christian and jewish faiths. i guess you could say the religion filled the gaps and questions i had about God and the prophets. i decided that i anted to live this way of life because i was tierd of living the kafir lifestyle. i took my shahada in late january 2002. after that i have met many brothers and sisters that have helped me become a better muslim. Alhamdulilah

also one last note Allah has willed for me to take two of my cars away in 3 months i was involved in two accidents ( both not my fault but by reckless drivers) i have no car again for the second time and i have to get to work. i would appreciate if you all here in the form can make duaa for me inshallah i would much appreicate.

salam alikom all my brothers and sisters

Allah hafiz

aminahshijabs
08-01-2005, 02:57 AM
:Crescent: Salam Alakum Welcome!!! :Crescent:

I think that you will really enjoy the site.

Help using this forum:
Don't forget to use the menu items on the top. They are pull down. My favorite is "Quick Links" the drop down menu has: "Who's onlineā€ (You can see who is online), "Private messages" so you can check or create messages to other people, and "New Posts" see the newest post or replies (This is a top level menu too ).

I think that you will like this forum, it is popular. :applaud:

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.