/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Why Hindu should become a Muslim?

FatimaAsSideqah
04-10-2007, 06:49 PM
:sl:

One Indian Hindu research professor, in his stunning book, claims that the description of Avatar found in the holy books of Hindu religion is in fact that of the Prophet Muhammad (Sallallaahu Alayhi Wasallam).

If the author of this book were a Muslim, he could have been arrested or he could have even been murdered and all the copies of his book would have been confiscated. Even a ban would have been slapped on its publication. A riot and violence would have broken out against innocent Muslims and their blood would have been shed.

Amazingly, the author of this book is a fair-minded, famous professor who happens to be a Hindu. His name is Pandit Benda Prakash Upadhai and the name of his fact revealing book is Kalki Avatar. The author is a Hindu Brahmin by caste of Bengali origin. He is a research scholar, a seeker of the Truth and a well-known Pandit in Allahabad University.

After years of research work, Pandit Vedaprakash published this book and eight other pandits have endorsed and certified his points of argument as authentic.

According to Hindu belief and their holy books, the description of the Guide and the Leader, named Kalki Avatar, fits only the Prophet Muhammad (Sallallaahu Alayhi Wasallam) of Arabia. So the Hindus of the whole world should not wait any longer for the arrival of Kalki Avatar (the spirit) and should readily accept Prophet Muhammad (Sallallaahu Alayhi Wasallam) as Kalki Avatar.

NEVER ENDING PAIN
What the author and other eight eminent pandits say is that the Hindus who are still anxiously awaiting the arrival of Kaki Avatar are simply subjecting themselves to a never-ending pain, because such a great messenger has come and gone from this world fourteen centuries ago.

Pandit Vedaprakash produces the following sound evidence from the Vedas and other holy books of the Hindu religion in support of his claim:

1. In Purana (a holy book of the Hindus), it is stated that Kalki Avatar would be the last messenger (prophet) of God in this world for the guidance of the whole world and all human beings.

2. According to Hindu religions prediction of the birth of Kalki Avatar would take place in an isle which, again according to Hindu religion, is Arab region.

3. In the books of Hindus, the names of the father and the mother of Kalki Avatar are givenas Vishnubhagat and Sumaani respectively. If we examine the meanings of these names, we shall come to a very interesting conclusion, e.g. take Vishnubhagat: Vishnu (meaning god) + Bhagat (meaning slave) = Allah (in Arabic) = Slave of God = Abdullah (in Arabic). Sumaani = Peace or Calmness = Aaminah (in Arabic)

4. In the religious books of Hindus, it is mentioned the staple diet of Kalki Avatar would be dates and olive and he would be the most honest and truthful person in the Region. Without any doubt, the Prophet (Sallallaahu Alayhi Wasallam) is acclaimed to possess these qualities.

5. It is stated in Vedas (Hindu holy book) that the birth of Kalki Avatar would take place in an honourable clan. This perfectly fits only with the clan of Quraysh to which Prophet Muhammad (Sallallaahu Alayhi Wasallam) belonged.

DAZZLING ACCOUNT
6. God would teach Kalki Avatar through His messenger (angel) in a cave. Allah taught Prophet Muhammad (Sallallaahu Alayhi Wasallam) through His messenger Jibraaeel in a cave known as Ghaar Hiraa.

7. God would avail Kalki Avatar with a very speedy horse to ride and travel the whole world and the seven skies. This is an indication of the Buraaq and Mi’raaj.

8. God would also avail Kalki Avatar with divine help. This was probably proven in the Battle of Badr.

9. Another dazzling account given about Kalki Avatar was that he would be born on the 12th of a month. The Prophet (Sallallaahu Alayhi Wasallam) was born on the 12th of Rabi-ul-Awwal.

10. Kalki Avatar would be an excellent horse rider and swordsman. The Prophet (Sallallaahu Alayhi Wasallam) was both.

The author has given numerous other arguments in favour of his claim that Kalki Avatar is in fact Prophet Muhammad (Sallallaahu Alayhi Wasallam) and those who still await the arrival of Kalki Avatar should think again.

http://www.alinaam.org.za/library/hindu.htm

:w:

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
iqbal_soofi
04-10-2007, 07:15 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by RighteousLady
:sl:

If the author of this book were a Muslim, he could have been arrested or he could have even been murdered and all the copies of his book would have been confiscated. Even a ban would have been slapped on its publication. A riot and violence would have broken out against innocent Muslims and their blood would have been shed.
That's a right judgement. If any Muslim author tried to prove Hazrat Mohammad (SAW) as the last prophet of Hindu religion, then Muslims would seriously get upset.

siFilam
04-10-2007, 07:23 PM
:salamext:

Jazakallah Khair sister for posting this article. I was looking for materials for Dawah to Hindu.

format_quote Originally Posted by iqbal_soofi
That's a right judgement. If any Muslim author tried to prove Hazrat Mohammad (SAW) as the last prophet of Hindu religion, then Muslims would seriously get upset.
not really. it would only point out the truth and how far they have deviated from the Truth after Allah had provided means for their guidance.

and Allah knows best.

wasalam
-SI-

AvarAllahNoor
04-10-2007, 07:31 PM
He's yet to come Kalki Avtar!!

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
siFilam
04-10-2007, 07:38 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by AvarAllahNoor
so Sikh believe in Kalki Avtar too. didn't know that.

-SI-

iqbal_soofi
04-10-2007, 08:00 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by siFilam

Jazakallah Khair sister for posting this article. I was looking for materials for Dawah to Hindu.

not really. it would only point out the truth and how far they have deviated from the Truth after Allah had provided means for their guidance.

and Allah knows best.

wasalam
-SI-
Isn't it an attempt to prove that Islam is a part of Hindu religion? Read the article carefully.

siFilam
04-10-2007, 09:13 PM

format_quote Originally Posted by iqbal_soofi
Isn't it an attempt to prove that Islam is a part of Hindu religion? Read the article carefully.
Islam can never be part of Hindu religion. The two r different as day and night. and the site the sister got this article from would never advocate articles that attempts to prove that Islam is part of Hindu religion.

The article proved that the Hindu deviated away from the true guidance but there are still some traces of Truth left in their religion that points to the coming of the Last Messenger of Allah (peace and blessings be upon him).

wasalam
-SI-

cali dude
04-11-2007, 03:17 PM
I don't even know who Kalki is or was...

But I don't understand how this article proves that Hindus should become Muslim. I think it should be the other way around that all people who became Muslims should be referred to as Hindus after all they are using a Hindu scripture as an evidence. Apparently, they believe in Hindu scriptures.

- Qatada -
04-11-2007, 03:20 PM

Its using hindu scriptures to prove the coming of the final Messenger of Allaah, Muhammad (peace be upon him.)

Sister siFilam, you can refer to this thread for dawah tips inshaa Allaah:
http://www.islamicboard.com/campaign...ips-ideas.html

cali dude
04-11-2007, 03:54 PM
Can we clarify something here. I often see some of the Muslims shave their mustache and let rest of the facial hair grow.

Someone told me some time ago that one day Mohammad Sahib came out of a cave with his mustache shaven. A man saw Mohammad and asked him what happened and he told the man that he had just seen God in the cave. Now in the post above, it does say that God revealed Himself to Mohammad in a cave.

So I like to clarify if this is true that Mohammad Sahib shaved his mustache when God revealed Himself to Mohammad Sahib.

Muezzin
04-11-2007, 03:58 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by AvarAllahNoor
What's Kalki Avtar?

I knew a guy named Avtar once...

- Qatada -
04-11-2007, 04:08 PM
Hey cali dude.

Allaah's final Messenger Muhammad peace be upon him never saw Allaah in a cave, he saw Angel Jibreel. The Holy Spirit who came to the Messengers of Allaah to convey the message.

The Qur'an was revealed, the first verses being revealed to him were:

Read in the name of your Lord Who created.

Created man, out of a (mere) clot of congealed blood:

Read and your Lord is Most Bountiful,

He Who taught (the use of) the pen,-

Taught man that which he knew not.

[Qur'an Alaq (the Clot) 96: 1-5]

I don't know how the issue of trimming the moustache comes into this, however in islaam it is encouraged to trim the moustache and let the beard grow. As that is what the Prophet, peace be upon him told us to do - since it distinguishes us from the polytheists.

Regards.

AbuAbdallah
04-11-2007, 04:18 PM
salaam,

Someone told me some time ago that one day Mohammad Sahib came out of a cave with his mustache shaven. A man saw Mohammad and asked him what happened and he told the man that he had just seen God in the cave. Now in the post above, it does say that God revealed Himself to Mohammad in a cave.

So I like to clarify if this is true that Mohammad Sahib shaved his mustache when God revealed Himself to Mohammad Sahib.
Wow...with false information like that, it is no wonder that you aren't Muslim.

cali dude
04-11-2007, 04:20 PM
Please let me clarify this. It was not a Muslim who told me this :) Sorry if it sounded as if a Muslim told me this...

AvarAllahNoor
04-11-2007, 11:11 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by siFilam
so Sikh believe in Kalki Avtar too. didn't know that.

-SI-
The second coming of Guru Gobind Singh Ji will be in the form of Kalki Avtar.

AvarAllahNoor
04-11-2007, 11:22 PM
BTW - Hindus take claim of all Prophets. Be it Jesus, or Guru Nanak, to Buddha and even that Ba'hai holy man. They try to absorb all religions into Hindusim. It's called stupidity!!

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.