/* */

PDA

View Full Version : asalam elaikum

muhammad101
04-11-2007, 04:20 PM
Bismillahirahmanirahim

assalamuelaikum

How is everyone doing?

My name is Muhammad. I am from Canada. I am a convert to Islam. I converted several years ago. Since the first day I converted I had a very deep interest to go overseas and study Islam in depth. Alhamdulillah I am now in Egypt pursuing that dream. I attend Arabic classes five days a week. I also am mermorizing the Quran. I have memorized now about 3 juz.

Now the point of my email. May Allah help me and my family. When I was in Canada I married a woman fron the U.S.A. She came to live with me in Canada. I tried but I was never able to get her residence, and therefore not able to get her health insurance. Shortly after we married she became pregnant. I managed to pay for her to give birth in Canada and now I have a beautiful 2 year old son, alhamdulillah.

About 9 months ago she became pregnant for the second time. However this time I was not able to pay for her to give birth in Canada. Labour costs are expensive enough but for us it was even more expensive because she had to have a c-section.
So I sent her back to the U.S.A to stay with her parents and have the baby there. She went there about 5 months ago or so. She was able to obtain health insurance there and has just gave birth to a baby girl, which she named Aliyah, alhamdulillah.

The plan which we had was for her to go to the states (U.S.A.) and me go to Egypt and wait for her to have the baby and then once she has the baby for her to come here.

The other problem is that her family is not Muslim. Actually they are strong practising Chrsitians. And they are giving my family are hard time. I need to get my family out of there now. I know what you must be thinking you are right I should not of sent them down there in the first place, may Allah forgive me for such a dumn mistake.

Ok my problem. I hate to ask and begging is not becoming of a Muslim, but honestly I don't have the money to get my children. I make about 466 Canadian dollars a month. My rent here in Egypt is about 200 Canadian dollars.

I know that there are thousands of people asking for money and there are millions of people who need alot of help.

I am not asking just for money, I promise I will pay back anyone who sends any amount of money to me. I am not asking for sadaqah rather I am asking for a loan.

If anyone can send me even a dollar or two any little amount will help.

If anyone is not sure if he wants to help me and thinks I just want money and coming up with a story to get it, then pray two rakats istakharah and ask Allah tala what you should do and follow your heart,

I swear by Allah I don't want a dime I just want to get my children back. I don't want money, if someone can just by the tickets online, don't even send me money just ask me for the info for the tickets and you can purchase the tickets yourself so you know I don't recieve even one cent of the money.

If anyone wants to help but he can't buy a whole ticket and he wants to only send a couple dollars please do,
if anyone wants to help but can't even send anything please make alot of du'a for me then

If anyone is willing to help please email me for more details.
my email is [email removed]

Jazakallah khairan

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
ummAbdillah
04-11-2007, 04:21 PM
salaam
wow manshallah! welcome to LI brother
and congatz for becoming a muslim
wa salaam

- Qatada -
04-11-2007, 04:26 PM
:wasalamex

May Allaah ease your affairs brother, i wish i could help.. but i'm skint. I will make lots of dua' for you guys, may Allaah ease your affairs in this world and the hereafter. ameen.

:salamext:

ummAbdillah
04-11-2007, 04:27 PM
. I will make lots of dua' for you guys, may Allaah ease your affairs in this world and the hereafter. ameen.
ameen.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
FatimaAsSideqah
04-11-2007, 04:28 PM
:sl:

Welcome to LI Islamic Forum, Brother of Islam! And congrats for new Muslim and father-to-be of new baby!

I wish I could help you..but I am saving up my money for Hajj for this year, InshAllah!

I bet some of here would help you, InshAllah!

May Allah Ta'ala guide you to right of the path!

Ameen..

:w:

'Abd al-Baari
04-11-2007, 08:40 PM
:sl:

Welcome to the forums, Inshallah you'll have a good and beneficial stay
Mashallah on your becoming Hifz, Inshallah it will be easy for you to finish

May Allaah ease your affairs brother,
Ameen

Maarya
04-11-2007, 09:12 PM
:sl: brother and welcome.

ur story really touched me! insh'allah there's someone out there to help you with your financial problems. all i can do is du'a for you and your family, but if i was in a position to help you i would have.
ameen to the previous du'as

muhammad101
04-12-2007, 10:03 AM
Jazakallah for all the du'as

Sometimes du'a is more powerful than finances

Pk_#2
04-12-2007, 10:06 AM
AsalamuALaykum Warahmatullahi Wabarakatuh,

Ameen to all dua's

Welcome to the forum bro

And welcome to Islam!

May Allah (Swt) make it easy for you!

Kittygyal
04-12-2007, 10:22 AM
salamualikum.

Mashallah on your revert and may allah subhwnatallah make it easy for you and your family. Mashallah your doing Hifz take it easy bro.

I would love to help you but how am i suppose to get the money over to you? I am currently living in UK but am from US, i got loads a relatives in US who would really love to help you but how are we gonna proceed it to you?

Ma'assalama

muhammad101
04-12-2007, 02:12 PM
Well I have a bank account but it is based in Canada. So I am not sure. I tried before to transfer funds from a Canadian account to an Amercian account but it did not work. I don't know if maybe it can work the other way around. My banks name is CIBC

If that is not possible the only other thing I know is Western Union. However Western Union ofcourse charges a fee but surprisingly the exchange they offer for the US dollar is actually very good right now (funny considering the US dollar is supposively sinking)

Do you have any thoughts?

Kittygyal
04-12-2007, 02:17 PM
salamualikum.
Erm well i don't have any thoughts but i would love to send $$$ a yh but how??

Ma'assalama

muhammad101
04-12-2007, 02:25 PM
Well you could send money through Western Union. If you never used Western Union it is very simple all you need is to put the COuntry and City and the recepient's name.
City: Nasr City

I would love to tell you my name in private instead of out in public but it won't let me send private messages. I am very embarrassed but here it goes my name is ...

Oh you might have to write my phone number too, which is [phone number removed]

Please make du'a for me and please give your info too because i will not accept this as charity, rather I will pay you back as soon as possible. I want this to be a loan, please don't make me a begger

muhammad101
04-12-2007, 02:27 PM
I just realized your a full member so you must be able to private message me?

Woodrow
04-12-2007, 04:23 PM
Welcome to the forums muhammad101. It is sad to hear of your current problems. If any member believes they can help you in any manner, they may contact any mod.

Maidah
04-12-2007, 04:34 PM
bro sorri to hear that, and may Allah make things easier for you. But one question is it not possible for ur wife to gather some money from her side or ask any of her friends to help her out, or is she really helpless there????

Samira_01
04-12-2007, 04:47 PM
Asalamu 3leykum

Welcome :)

Wa3aleykum Salaam.

muhammad101
04-13-2007, 03:14 PM
Asalamu alaykum

Kittygal if you can still help if you contact Woodrow the moderator he can give you my information insha Allah.

jazakallah

Kittygyal
04-13-2007, 03:19 PM
salamualikum.
^ Yes i did contact brother Wordrobe inshallah there looking into it :) Keep strong money is nothing duude, Have sabr && faith in your lord inshallah.
Ma'assalama

muhammad101
04-18-2007, 03:47 PM
Update

I might of found another job, insha Allah will find out the details in a couple hours.

I have raised very little money.

Insha Allah Allah tala will open a door soon, scared as heck but know Allah will never leave a salve alone

Wa Salaam

Woodrow
04-18-2007, 04:39 PM
Mashallah, it sounds like there is some improvement in your situation and You are in our Du'as.

If any member needs more information they may PM me.

muhammad101
05-10-2007, 04:51 PM
Bismi Allahi al-Rahmaan al-Raheem

Assalaamu alaykum

Please people just make du'a for me.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.