/* */

PDA

View Full Version : House in Jannah

Khaldun
04-11-2007, 08:03 PM
Assalamu Alaikum Warahmatullahi Wabaraktuh

All praise be to Allah who has made the religion easy "And [He] has not laid upon you in religion any hardship" and peace and blessings be upon our prophet Muhammad who said " Religion is very easy and whoever overburdens himself in his religion will not be able to continue in that way. So you should not be extremists, but try to be near to perfection and recieve the good tidings that you will be rewarded; and gain strength by offering the Salah (prayers) in the mornings, afternoons and during the last hours of the nights" As for what comes after.

His the Most Highs saying; He [Allah] will forgive you your sins, and admit you into Gardens under which rivers flow, and pleasant dwellings in 'Adn (Eden) Paradise; that is indeed the great success

And His Most Highs saying; Allah has promised to the believers-men and women-Gardens under which rivers flow to dwell therein forever, and beautiful mansions in the Garden 'Adn (Eden Paradise). But the greatest bliss is the Good Pleasure of Allah. That is the supreme success.

And what has been narrated in the sunnah from the prophet peace and blessings be upon him, shows us simple means of attaining a house in Paradise which bricks are made of gold and silver the cement is of misk and ground is out of saffron. Listen well inshaAllah

Narrated from the Prophet peace and blessings be upon him "Whoever enters the market place and says La Illaaha Illalaahu Wahdahu La Shareeka Lah, Lahu-l-Mulku Wa Lahu-l-Hamdu Yuhyee Wa Yumeet Wahuwa Hayyun La Yamuut Biyadihi-l-Khayr Wa Huwa 'ala Kuli Shay-in Qadeer (There is none worthy of worship except Allah, the one without partner, to Him belongs the Dominion and Praise Giver of life and death, ever Living never Dying. In His hand is Goodness and He is able to do all things" Allah will write for him thousand thousand reward and erase thousand thousand sins and raise him thousand thousand ranks and build for him a house in Paradise."

As reported by Ibn Umar. And Shaykh Al-Albani rahimahullah said "Hadeeth Hasan"

Even though it has been established from the authentic sunnah that the worst places in the sight of Allah are the 'Aswaaq' (Market Places) because they are the esscense of Dunyah buying and selling and where the remembrance of Allah is very little, and the most beloved places to Allah are the Masajid. It is reported that Ibn Tayyimah said 'The hearts of believers are attached to the Masajid, so much so that when they leave them it is like taking a fish out of water' Despite this, Allah in His infinite Mercy has made it possible for us to gain such high rewards even though we are going to the worst of places!

From Abee Muusa, that the Prophet peace and blessings be upon him said, "When a child dies from a slave (of Allah) Allah the Most High says to His Angels 'Did you seize the child of My Slave?' Which they will reply in the affirmative. It will be said 'Did you seize the coolnees of his eyes?' Which they will reply in the affirmative, it will be said 'What did My slave say?' They will reply 'He praised you and recovered' Allah the Most High will then say 'Build a house in Paradise for my Slave! And name it The House of Praise.'"

Shaykh Al-Albani said "Hadeeth Hasan"

Reported by Alee'that the Prophet peace and blessings be upon him said, "Whoever builds a masjid for the sake of Allah, Allah will build a house for him in Paradise."

Shaykh Al-Albani said "Hadeeth Saheeh"

This shows just a tiny amount of the rewards for Sabr (Patience) Verily Allah said in His noble Quran "Only those who are patient shall recieve their reward in full, without reckoning" Whoever is inflicted with such a loss are to put their trust in Allah and be amongst the patient ones "But give glad tidings to the patient. Who when afflicted with a calamity, say; Truly to Allah we belong and truly to Him we shall return" The Prophet said "Verily Patience is at the first blow" meaning one shouldnt go around and complain and once tired of that saying they will put their trust in Allah.

Mu'ad bin Anas said the Prophet said, "Whoever reads surah 'Qul Huwalahu Ahad' ten times Allah will build for him a house in Paradise"

This might take at the most 5 minutes. 5 Minutes for a house in Paradise? Who amongst us doesnt know Surah Ikhlaas? In another Narration it says Allah will give him a Mansion in Paradise, and yet another it says if you read 20 times you will get two houses.

From Umm Ramlah bint Abi Sufyaan may Allah be pleased with both of them, said I heared the Messenger of Allah saying; "There is no muslim slave (of Allah) who every day prays 12 units of Salah beyond the obligatory prayers except that Allah builds for him a house in Paradise"

Sadly this is something the muslim Ummah has left out, in our busy lives the phrase 'Its only sunnah!' has become second nature, yet if you pause and ponder on the rewards of Nawafil (optional prayers) you would never leave them out. It is reported in a hadith Qudsi where the Prophet says Allah says, There is nothing more beloved to Me and causes My slave to draw closer to Me then what I have made obligotry upon him, and with nawafil the servant draws closer and closer to his Lord. And its through Nawafil that ones obligotry prayers are patched up on the day of Qiyaamah and it is through it hearts find peace and tranquility "Surely in the remembrance of Allah do the hearts find rest"
These 12 units of prayers are known as Rawatib and they are as follow; 2 Rakah before Fajr, 4 before Dhuhr and 2 after it, 2 after Magrib and 2 after Isha. Brothers and Sisters do not be miserly to your own souls, take the time out and make it a routine.

From Aisha may Allah be pleased with her, said the Messenger of Allah said, "Whoever closes the gaps in Salah, Allah will raise him in rank and build for him a house in Paradise"

Shaykh Al-Albani said "Hadeeth Saheeh Li-Ghayrihi"

The Prophet said; "I promise a house in the lower parts of Paradise to the person who leaves [argumenting with a] man even though he his right, and a house in the middle parts of Paradise for the person who leaves out lying even when joking and a house in the highest parts of Paradise for the one who perfects his manners"

'Silsilah As-saheehah '

This hadeeth is a clear example showing the important status of manners in islam, and it gives another aspect to it whilst online, how many times do we see fellow muslims arguing in the most foul ways? Lets leave this evil habit and follow the Hadeeth of our beloved Prophet may Allahs peace and blessing be upon him.

Khaldun

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
- Qatada -
04-11-2007, 08:10 PM
:salamext:

Jazaak Allaah khayr, that surah ikhlaas one i never knew about maasha Allaah.

he Prophet said; "I promise a house in the lower parts of Paradise to the person who leaves [argumenting with a] man even though he his right, and a house in the middle parts of Paradise for the person who leaves out lying even when joking and a house in the highest parts of Paradise for the one who perfects his manners"

Is there any commentary on that hadith?

Ibn Abi Ahmed
04-11-2007, 08:11 PM
:sl:

Jazakallah Khayr for the reminder, may we benefit from it Insha'Allaah.

'Abd al-Baari
04-11-2007, 08:12 PM

Mashallah a great post bro, Jazakallah Khair for sharing
May Allah SWT protect us all from the evils of lying and arguing and all acts which are disliked by Allah SWT...Ameen

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
chacha_jalebi
04-11-2007, 08:12 PM
mashallah, heavy post man:D

Pk_#2
04-11-2007, 08:18 PM
AsalamuAlaykum Warahmatullahi Wabarakatuh,

jazakAllah khair,

And what has been narrated in the sunnah from the prophet peace and blessings be upon him, shows us simple means of attaining a house in Paradise which bricks are made of gold and silver the cement is of misk and ground is out of saffron.
musk?* sorry i tried to rep you this, but couldn't i hope you don't mind.

On the day of Qiyaamat, if there be any deficiency in a person’s Fardh Salaat, his Nafl Salaats will compensate for that. (Sunan Tirmidhi Hadith) – Imaam Tirmidhi has classified this narration as sound.

If a person performs 4 Rakaats before Asr Salaat, he will receive a house inJannah. (Majmauz-Zawaaid vol.2 pg.222)

Rasulullah (Sallallaahu Alayhi Wasallam) has made a special Du’aa for the mercy of Allah to be showered on such a person. (Sunan Tirmidhi Hadith)

Khaldun
04-11-2007, 08:27 PM

Is there any commentary on that hadith?
The hadith can be found in Saheeh Bukhaaree, refer to Fat-hul Baaree inshAllah

BlissfullyJaded
04-11-2007, 10:29 PM

Jazakallah khair brother.

musk?*
I think misk is the Arabic word, musk is the English.

syilla
04-12-2007, 02:39 AM
Jazakallah khayr brother...

The Prophet said "Verily Patience is at the first blow" meaning one shouldnt go around and complain and once tired of that saying they will put their trust in Allah.
Is there anymore explaination on this quote...thank you.

- Qatada -
04-12-2007, 12:02 PM
:salamext:

I think its that when someone faces a trial or calamity - they should directly say 'Innaa lillaahi wa inna alayhi raji'oon' [to Allaah we belong and to Him is our return] because anyone can complain for a long time and then later on say that i am putting my trust in Allaah, but the best form of patience is to put your trust in Allaah at the moment you face the calamity. And Allaah knows best.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.