/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Just wana know something...pls :)

Pk_#2
04-11-2007, 09:12 PM
Bismillah!

AsalamuAlaykum warahmatullahi Wabarakatuh,

Just wanted to know is there ONLY 1 ayah (verse) in the Holy Qur'an explaining barzakh?

Or is there many.

If there is only 1, what is it?

If there are many, what are they?

InshaAllah....answers please with ref!

JazakAllah in advance :)

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
IbnAbdulHakim
04-11-2007, 09:19 PM
u mean explainin what happens durin the grave? or just any ayah relating to the time after death and before day of judgement :?

Pk_#2
04-11-2007, 09:21 PM
barzakh man barzakh

You know BARZAKH,

just barzakh not a lil after or before..cause then it wouldn't be barzakh!

:exhausted:exhausted

- Qatada -
04-11-2007, 09:26 PM
:salamext:

Sister there are different types of barzakh,

He has let free the two bodies of flowing water, meeting together:

Between them is a Barrier (Barzakh) which they do not transgress:

Then which of the favours of your Lord will ye deny?

[Qur'an Surah Rahman 55: 19-21]

“Literally Al-Barzakh means interval or a barrier between two things. Allah Almighty says: “Between them is a Barzakh (Barrier) which they do not transgress.” (Ar-Rahman: 20)

Technically, it stands for an intermediary stage between this life and another life in the Hereafter; it’s an interval between death and the Day of Resurrection. Allah says: “Before them is a Partition till the Day they are raised up.” (Al-Mu’minun: 100)

Al-Barzakh and the Life in the Grave
http://www.islamonline.net/servlet/S...=1119503544966

One is discussing the barrier in between the sea and rivers i think, the other is referring to the place between this life and the day of judgement. And Allaah knows best.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
*charisma*
04-11-2007, 09:27 PM
Assalamu alaikum

It's mentioned three times in the Quran, I may be wrong though, Allahu a'lem.

Here are their references:

Between them is a Barrier which they do not transgress: [55:20]

It is He Who has let free the two bodies of flowing water: One palatable and sweet, and the other salt and bitter; yet has He made a barrier between them, a partition that is forbidden to be passed. [25:53]

"In order that I may work righteousness in the things I neglected." - "By no means! It is but a word he says."- Before them is a Partition till the Day they are raised up. [23:100]

fi aman Allah
w'salaam

Pk_#2
04-11-2007, 09:29 PM
Oh, yeah life after death,

i do apologise! :statisfie :-[

JazakAllah all :)

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.