Love, Respect and Kindest Regards, Always

Heatherxx

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Junna
07-31-2005, 02:25 AM
Hi Heather, Welcome to LI. :D Hope you enjoy being here. :D

HeatherBud
07-31-2005, 02:47 AM
"This beauty that I have is just a simple part of me. This body that I have, no stranger has a right to see. These long clothes and this shawl I wear, ensure my modesty. Faith is far less fickle than fashion. Wouldn’t you agree?”

Thanks Junna - Love your signature message - Yes, I agree :)

Pinkrose
07-31-2005, 02:54 AM
:aboo:

Welcome to LI Heather!! :D

Hope you enjoy your stay and learn a lot about Islam!! :D :shade:

Pinkrose :rose:

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Ummu Amatullah
07-31-2005, 03:11 PM
Welcome!

Ansar Al-'Adl
07-31-2005, 03:39 PM
Hi Heather and welcome to our community! May God grant you a wonderful stay here, and hopefully we will be able to benefit from eachother.

If you have any questions, please feel free to ask. An excellent site to learn about Islam would also be the following:
http://www.beconvinced.com

Peace!

Rabi'ya
07-31-2005, 03:51 PM
Hi Heather

Welcome to the forum. Enjoy your stay and I hope you find lots of good information here

Rabi'ya:rose:

Junna
07-31-2005, 05:00 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by HeatherBud
"This beauty that I have is just a simple part of me. This body that I have, no stranger has a right to see. These long clothes and this shawl I wear, ensure my modesty. Faith is far less fickle than fashion. Wouldn’t you agree?”

Thanks Junna - Love your signature message - Yes, I agree :)
Hi, Heather. Your welcome. Thanks for the signature comment. :D Glad you agree. :D :thumbs_up

A7med
07-31-2005, 05:16 PM
HI & :welcome:
:coolbro:

HOPE U ENJOY AND HAVE A NICE STAY :)

HeatherBud
08-01-2005, 12:50 PM
Thank You All for the Warm welcome. :shade:

From the culture in which I was raised and known, warmth to another has long been forgot. Nice to have faith restored knowing there are places and people whom still rise above the narrow minded and evil alike. :love:

Hajar
08-01-2005, 01:10 PM
Welcome to the Forum :)

Ummu Amatullah
08-01-2005, 03:33 PM
I agree :D Well said Sister Heather :applaud:

ruunraho
08-07-2005, 05:31 AM
welcome to li heather :salaam: :salaam: :Crescent:

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!