/* */

PDA

View Full Version : am taking a lil break from LI..dnt worry am not leaving LI yet!...

Helena
04-13-2007, 02:04 PM
:w:

I guess its time for me take a little break from LI...its the rite timing...

its been pretty hard to let it ago.....but it shud be done sooner or later......

well basically the truth... is got toooooooo many assignments to do thats due in may.....nope LI is not a distraction.....

Soo inshAllah make dua for me plzzzzzzzzzz...........

:sl: :D

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
nadia85
04-13-2007, 02:06 PM
Good Luck Come Back Soon!!!!!

'Abd al-Baari
04-13-2007, 02:08 PM
:sl:

Look forward to seeing you back, Inshallah
well basically the truth... is got toooooooo many assignments to do thats due in may
Good Luck :D

Soo inshAllah make dua for me plzzzzzzzzzz...........
Inshallah

Helena
04-13-2007, 02:08 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by nadia85
Good Luck Come Back Soon!!!!!
jazaks for responding.....rep ur way sis.....

will be back mid june inshAllah.......plz remember me in ur dua inshAllah.....:)

and jazaks abdullah.....

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
siFilam
04-13-2007, 02:24 PM
:salamext:

hope u do well on you assignments sister. I'll miss you. take care

wasalam
-SI-

Kittygyal
04-13-2007, 02:24 PM
salamualikum.

OM... NOWAY!! IT CAN'T BE!! no more love, no more red bull Oh gudness Gracious ME!!

Nah sis don't listen to Snowy :D, do whats best for you inshallah. Remember one thing am always here for you aright don't forget me in your dua'ahs aswel am having X-ams too grr. :cry:

But hey sis still on MSN so your never gonna leave me, your addicted to me :D

Gud luck big sis :D HEY HELENA+SNOWY=LOVE U$ ADICTED :lol:

Ma'assalama

Re.TiReD
04-13-2007, 02:26 PM
:sl: Ukhtee, remember us in the Du'aas Insha'Allah :) I think I need the break too, lol :w:

Kittygyal
04-13-2007, 02:26 PM
salamualikum.
^ me third i need a break aswel :X
ma'assalama

Helena
04-13-2007, 02:31 PM
i knw it must be hard for u sis kittygal....it has to be done...mo matter wot......

inshAllah will keep in touch thru msn ...unless am tied up with all the wrk...will be sleepless nite.....it has only begun...

will make tym for u sis....

ohhh...guess we all need a little break..hehehe....from each other not Li.....

remember... red bull+ red bull= helena and snowy....

will remember each one of u in dua inshAllah...

jazaks...:D :D :D

Kittygyal
04-13-2007, 02:38 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by traveler
i knw it must be hard for u sis kittygal....it has to be done...mo matter wot......

inshAllah will keep in touch thru msn ...unless am tied up with all the wrk...will be sleepless nite.....it has only begun...

will make tym for u sis....

ohhh...guess we all need a little break..hehehe....from each other not Li.....

remember... red bull+ red bull= helena and snowy....

will remember each one of inshAllah...

jazaks...:D :D :D

salamualikum.

:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

Sis am going to miss you, don't forget me aright?!

No matter what i make sure you come on MSN! if i don't speak to you within some days then i will be sitting right infront of LI just looking at your ''account'' and weaping until you come back.

Many people will walk in && out of your life, but only true friends will leave
footprints in your heart, && thats snowy so don't you ever forget your one && only little baby footprints in your heart! :)

Keep smiling love, never loose hope, suffering thru pain, break the chains :D do whats best for you not what best is for others , i guess lol

Ma'assalama

Helena
04-13-2007, 03:06 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Kittygyal
salamualikum.

:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

Sis am going to miss you, don't forget me aright?!

No matter what i make sure you come on MSN! if i don't speak to you within some days then i will be sitting right infront of LI just looking at your ''account'' and weaping until you come back.

Many people will walk in && out of your life, but only true friends will leave
footprints in your heart, && thats snowy so don't you ever forget your one && only little baby footprints in your heart! :)

Keep smiling love, never loose hope, suffering thru pain, break the chains :D do whats best for you not what best is for others , i guess lol

Ma'assalama
that is soo sweet snowy..........:cry: :cry: :cry: ..ur making moi ...:cry: :cry: :cry: ....

am gna miss u surely snowy.......our convo on red bull...soo hard....

inshAllah i'll email u..if am not online...it saves u from crying......ur precious tears for me.......

Riya90
04-13-2007, 03:16 PM
hey dear,wish you gud luck! ill miss ya :)

Muhammad
04-13-2007, 03:18 PM
:sl:

It's better to start such threads in the private sections, Jazakallahu khayr.

:threadclo

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.