/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Rape and Torture of Muslim Women and CHILDREN

Chechnya
04-13-2007, 03:07 PM
Some of the things that happen at these concentration camps make Guantamano bay and Abu Ghraib look like heaven.

Inshallah the Ummah wont forget our brother, sisters and children who are still in captivity...

http://web.amnesty.org/library/Index...pen&of=ENG-2EU - Rape and Torture of Muslim CHILDREN by Russian Forces - Amnesty

http://observer.guardian.co.uk/europ...680364,00.html - Rape of Muslim Women by Russian Soldiers - Observer

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/chechnya-sl/message/5524 - More Rape carried out by Russian Soldier , Some Women Resort to Hiding when Soldiers appear - Human Rights Watch

http://www.islamicawakening.com/view...?articleID=391 - Adults and Children Raped, Beaten and Crippled in Russian Camps - Independant

http://hrw.org/english/docs/2002/04/10/russia3842.htm - Sexual Violence Against Women by Russian Soldiers - Human Rights Watch
(Warning : strong language)

http://www.jamestown.org/publication...&&issue_id=493
- Mass Rape of Chechen Men by Russian Forces

http://www.fatdawg.com/chechnya.html - "Hurry up, Kolya, while she's still warm" - Observer

They went to our neighbours' house, the Magomedova family. We heard shots and the screams of 15-year-old Aminat, the sister of Ahmed and Aslanbek. "Let her be!" screamed one of the brothers, "Kill us instead!". Then we heard more shots. Through the window we saw a half-dressed OMON commander lying on top of Aminat. She was covered in blood from the bullet wounds. Another soldier shouted, "Hurry up, Kolya, while she's still warm".'

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Kidman
04-13-2007, 03:17 PM
wooooow. This is horrible. What has happened to this world? May Allah put these animals with no souls in the hellfire!!!

I'm going to go throw up now.

Kidman

Pk_#2
04-13-2007, 04:01 PM
Asatghfirullah,

:'( +o(

FatimaAsSideqah
04-13-2007, 04:49 PM
:salamext:

:omg: ....

Allaahumma munzilal-kitaabi, saree'al-hisaabi, ihzimil-'ahzaaba, Allaahumma ihzimhum wa zalzilhum.

Allah, Revealer of the Book, Swift to account , defeat the groups (of disbelievers) . O Allah , defeat them and shake them.

'U'eethukumaa bikalimaatil-laahit-taammati min kulli shaytaanin wa haammatin, wa min kulli 'aynin laammatin.

I seek protection for you in the Perfect Words of Allah from every devil and every beast , and from every envious blameworthy eye.

Ameen! :cry:

:wasalamex

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
AvarAllahNoor
04-13-2007, 07:30 PM
May Allah put an end to all the turmoil going on in the world.

Nσσя'υℓ Jαииαн
04-13-2007, 07:31 PM
May Allah(swt) help our Muslim brothers and sisters Ameen. :cry:

:sl:

Muezzin
04-13-2007, 07:34 PM
People, please stay on-topic, and everyone knows in this section and this forum, calls for violence or military Jihad are not allowed. Thank you to those who reported such posts in order to foster a peaceful discussion environment.

Cognescenti
04-13-2007, 07:54 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by AvarAllahNoor
May Allah put an end to all the turmoil going on in the world.
Couldn't you get into trouble for that, being a Sikh and all, I mean? Please do not take offence. I ask only in the interest of forming a greater understanding of those whose beliefs differ from mine.

Peace, brother

PS...the Russians are misbehaving very badly. I utterly denounce their actions.

24 3/4 hrs without a post deleted!

siFilam
04-13-2007, 08:07 PM
:salamext:

I'm sorry brother I couldn't bring myself to read these articles. I tried, twice. I couldn't do it.
May Allah forgive us for neglecting our brother and sisters. I read that quote from the articles u posted, I couldn't help but cry. Allah is Just and may he destroy these wrongdoers. worst are Muslim political leaders who refuse to help the Ummah even though they have the power to.

wasalam
-SI-

AvarAllahNoor
04-13-2007, 08:11 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Cognescenti
Couldn't you get into trouble for that, being a Sikh and all, I mean? Please do not take offence. I ask only in the interest of forming a greater understanding of those whose beliefs differ from mine.

Peace, brother

PS...the Russians are misbehaving very badly. I utterly denounce their actions.

24 3/4 hrs without a post deleted!
You mean me referring to Allah? It's mentioned many times in our scriptures. God remains one, yet we have many names :)

Chechen
04-13-2007, 11:35 PM
And then they say they're in Chechnya to "eliminate terrorists" and "bring peace" to Chechnya...

Talibatul Ilm
04-14-2007, 05:18 AM
subhanAllah my heart goes out to sheeshan, the situation there is devestating.

i remember my last year of high school we had a final project to do, and i decided to do it on the unheard geneocide of chechnya. first off when people heard my topic they were literally like 'whats a chechnya?' subhanAllah its sad that so many people dont even know this land exists. when i did the project the teachers present were near to tears after seeing pics and hearing stories and decided they would look for a way in which they could try and do something. had my project score gotten a 40/40, instead of a 39/40, i would have been able to share this presentation with the entire town! that would have been a good opportunity to enlighten people but i didnt get to =/ but inshaAllah those few who learned passed the word onto others! and as muslims we should educate ourselves about the status of the muslims all over the globe

AbuKhorusan
04-14-2007, 06:35 AM
This is really bad :cry:

Situation there in these past few years has deteriorated very fast. InshAllah the suffering of all people around the world will stop.

England
04-14-2007, 08:59 AM
Edited...

Best not..

omar_2133
04-14-2007, 10:16 AM
Isn't the Russian government trying these men for war crimes?

Trumble
04-14-2007, 11:38 AM
I don't really know what can be done about this by the international community. If anything CAN be it needs doing now as Russia is rapidly becoming a totalitarian state (even if most Russians haven't noticed yet) and both pressure and monitoring of such abuses can only become less effective with time.

I see they even arrested Gary Kasparov today for turning up at an anti-Putin rally. BBC

England
04-14-2007, 11:55 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by omar_2133
Isn't the Russian government trying these men for war crimes?
The same government that poisoned Litvinenko? The same government that poisoned people from their own country that speaks out against their leader? I doubt it...

Chechen
04-14-2007, 12:42 PM
The only ways to get Russia out of Chechnya is either fighting them until they have enough of fighting or if Russia gets a reasonable president who will accept to sit down and talk with Chechens. And the international community won't do anything because oil and money has more worth for them than human lives.

afriend
04-14-2007, 12:48 PM

From this, it is clear that people of no faith will carry out these inhumane actions. Communism was and always has been a thing disliked. Human nature hath indeed changed to become worse than the nature of animals and beasts alike.

:w:

wilberhum
04-14-2007, 01:13 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Iqram

From this, it is clear that people of no faith will carry out these inhumane actions. Communism was and always has been a thing disliked. Human nature hath indeed changed to become worse than the nature of animals and beasts alike.

Do those godless inhumane animals and beasts drill holes in people's kneen caps before they shoot them in the back of the head because of what sect they belong to? :raging:

England
04-14-2007, 01:21 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Chechen
The only ways to get Russia out of Chechnya is either fighting them until they have enough of fighting or if Russia gets a reasonable president who will accept to sit down and talk with Chechens. And the international community won't do anything because oil and money has more worth for them than human lives.
And rightly so that we won't do anything. We shouldn't get involved. It's not our problem...
Same with Iraq, let them attack each other. We've done our bit in ousting Saddam now leave the mess for them. If it poses no threat to our interests then it's not our problem.

Malaikah
04-14-2007, 01:27 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by England
We've done our bit in ousting Saddam now leave the mess for them. If it poses no threat to our interests then it's not our problem.
That is disgusting. YOU MADE THE PROBLEM, YOU FIX IT.

I can't believe I just read this, seriously.

England
04-14-2007, 01:33 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Malaikah
That is disgusting. YOU MADE THE PROBLEM, YOU FIX IT.

I can't believe I just read this, seriously.
Britain ousted a tyrant that had killed millions upon millions of his own people, Iraqis. Britain has re-installed a sensible leader that could bring peace and a better life to Iraqis but that's not what they want. They want violence. They want to kill each other, they want to cause havoc and disrupt peace. It risks British lives so in my opinion and alot of others we should bring our troops and let them sort it out for themselves. No reason for any whining then would it.

Russia and Chechnya is in a war with each other from the sound of it so basically that war is not our business nor should we get involved. It poses no threat to us.

I'm off out to the pub in a minute..

Malaikah
04-14-2007, 01:36 PM
All I can say is that I hope the Brits directing the army aren't as inhumane.

(ps, what war?! It is practically genocide!! The Chechnyans don't stand a chance!)

England
04-14-2007, 01:43 PM
All I can say is that I hope the Brits directing the army aren't as inhumane.

(ps, what war?! It is practically genocide!! The Chechnyans don't stand a chance!)
Why aren't other muslim nations protecting them, fighting for them? Why's it OUR job to get involved? We're not the "brothers/sisters." We're the "Kafir" and we're deemed for hell.

AvarAllahNoor
04-14-2007, 01:46 PM
Why aren't other muslim nations protecting them, fighting for them? Why's it OUR job to get involved? We're not the "brothers/sisters." We're the "Kafir" and we're deemed for hell.
I do agree to this to a point...Why are they not getting any muslim intervention?

But, do you know the actual defintion of Kafir? It means ''non-muslim'' and NOT unbeliever as the idiots who use this term state. Look it up.

England
04-14-2007, 01:48 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by AvarAllahNoor
I do agree to this to a point...Why are they not getting any muslim intervention?

But, do you know the actual defintion of Kafir? It means ''non-muslim'' and NOT unbeliever as the idiots who use this term state. Look it up.
I don't know what the word means. I don't even know InshaAllah means. At least you know what it means therefore I needn't worry about it...

- Qatada -
04-14-2007, 01:50 PM
Avar, kafir means disbeliever and it also means to be ungrateful.

The Prophet of Allaah (peace be upon him) prophecied and said:

“The People will soon summon one another to attack you as people when eating invite others to share their food.” Someone asked, “Will that be because of our small numbers at that time?” He replied, “No, you will be numerous at that time: but you will be froth and scum like that carried down by a torrent (of water), and Allah will take the fear of you from the breasts (hearts) of your enemy and cast al-wahn into your hearts.” Someone asked, “O Messenger of Allah, what is al-wahn?” He replied, “Love of the world and dislike of death.”
[An authentic hadith recorded by Abu Dawud and Ahmad]

Inshaa Allaah means God willing.

lolwatever
04-14-2007, 01:54 PM
coz they support u innit? :X

Malaikah
04-14-2007, 01:55 PM
I was talking about Iraq. You started it, you fix it.

As for injustices anywhere around the world on such a large scale, then it is everyone's responsibility to help if they are able to.

However, this selective approach of only doing what is going to help you is very sad indeed.

AvarAllahNoor
04-14-2007, 02:04 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Fi_Sabilillah
Avar, kafir means disbeliever and it also means to be ungrateful.

The Prophet of Allaah (peace be upon him) prophecied and said:

“The People will soon summon one another to attack you as people when eating invite others to share their food.” Someone asked, “Will that be because of our small numbers at that time?” He replied, “No, you will be numerous at that time: but you will be froth and scum like that carried down by a torrent (of water), and Allah will take the fear of you from the breasts (hearts) of your enemy and cast al-wahn into your hearts.” Someone asked, “O Messenger of Allah, what is al-wahn?” He replied, “Love of the world and dislike of death.”
[An authentic hadith recorded by Abu Dawud and Ahmad]

Inshaa Allaah means God willing.
A non believer of Islam right?

Chechen
04-14-2007, 02:13 PM
And rightly so that we won't do anything. We shouldn't get involved. It's not our problem...
Same with Iraq, let them attack each other. We've done our bit in ousting Saddam now leave the mess for them. If it poses no threat to our interests then it's not our problem.

This isn't a war, it's a genocide! 300 000 people have died and among them 45 000 children! We don't expect the west to help us but they could at least stop helping the Russians to wipe us out. In Europe innocent Chechens are being arrested for no reason and most being sent back to Chechnya where they end up in concentration camps. And it is the Americans who gave the Russians Dudayev's location because of their sattelites and the Russians dropped a bomb on him and killed him. The west keeps helping Russia with it's genocide against the Chechen people and therefore are guilty aswell.

- Qatada -
04-14-2007, 02:16 PM
A disbeliever of any religion can be called a kaafir, which is one of the reasons why the word 'infidel' was quite popular along time ago - even by christians.

However a true kaafir is ungrateful to His Lord, even though his Lord has given him so much. Even when the clear signs come to him, he turns away - thinking that his forefathers were on the correct path, even if their forefathers were void of guidance, void of light, and astray from the truth path which leads to God.

Why do they turn away, when all Allaah calls them to is His Mercy and Reward? But man is unjust to himself. Those who believe and do good do so for their own souls (in this life and the one to come), but those who disbelieve and turn away await a terrible punishment for being ungrateful. We seek refuge in Allaah from that.

MTAFFI
04-14-2007, 02:38 PM
I was talking about Iraq. You started it, you fix it.

As for injustices anywhere around the world on such a large scale, then it is everyone's responsibility to help if they are able to.

However, this selective approach of only doing what is going to help you is very sad indeed.
I find this incredibly intriguing, you say that we started it, we fix, when actually we didnt start it. We provided a means of peace and democracy for these people, we did not force the suicide bombing or any of the other violence over there. That is the work of Muslims not the "west" or anyone else, just muslims. I am not saying all Muslims are involved I am saying there is no other group of people involved, we accomplished our main objectives and if these people wanted peace with each other our troops could have been gone a very long time ago and therefore have no real reason to be there except to provide security for Iraqis, however as said over and over on this board many dont even want us there, and as far as I am concerned it is their country and if they dont want our help then let them sort it out themselves. (Maybe Iraq should take a vote on who wants us there and who doesnt)

I also find the fact that you said "As for injustices anywhere around the world on such a large scale, then it is everyone's responsibility to help if they are able to. " very interesting. This is exactly what the US's problem is, we try to help other nations in trouble, and when we do, particularly in Muslim countries, we run into things like OBL and all of these other groups that have spawned since. It seems that Muslims dont want our help, so why should we help the Chechens or the Iraqis for that matter? In this respect Muslims are isolating themselves from the rest of the world and making themselves more vulnerable to attacks and political wars, it isnt the world isolating Islam, it is in fact the opposite. Imagine if the US went into Chechnya as a peace keeping force, I guarantee you it wouldnt be one day before a message was out for the evil Kuffar to leave the country or be attacked. Of course this would be taken as "Oh it is an extremist group" and we will stay and try to help the Chechens live in peace and the next thing you know we would have another Iraq on our hands, one side wanting us to provide security and the other hating us for messing up their political agenda, and so here we go again.

After we get out of Iraq, I personally hope we never hope a third world or Muslim country ever again. Our country has flourished and made its way to the top faster than any nation in history, we have no need for anything in the middle east, you say oil I say Venezuela, Canada and Mexico, you say conquest I say for what? If we put all of the money we put in our foreign affairs back into our own economy, the US would be back to what it was at the beginning of this century and then some. The people seem beyond ingrateful for what we try to do and seem only to want violence. More Muslims are killed by Muslims each day than any other people on earth, do you not see the problem with this? It isnt the west exterminating Islam, it is Muslims exterminating Islam.

MTAFFI
04-14-2007, 02:42 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Fi_Sabilillah
A disbeliever of any religion can be called a kaafir, which is one of the reasons why the word 'infidel' was quite popular along time ago - even by christians.

However a true kaafir is ungrateful to His Lord, even though his Lord has given him so much. Even when the clear signs come to him, he turns away - thinking that his forefathers were on the correct path, even if their forefathers were void of guidance, void of light, and astray from the truth path which leads to God.

Why do they turn away, when all Allaah calls them to is His Mercy and Reward? But man is unjust to himself. Those who believe and do good do so for their own souls (in this life and the one to come), but those who disbelieve and turn away await a terrible punishment for being ungrateful. We seek refuge in Allaah from that.
This may be your interpretation of the "true meaning" but how is the term used in todays Muslim society? The term that is used I know for a fact is not used simply for that, many consider anything other than Islam is ungrateful to the world, in which case the term is used to describe anyone who is not a Muslim and is defined and used in a derogatory sense. Just ask Talha777 I have personally witnessed it from him in nearly every one of his posts, and that is just one example of thousands that can be found.

- Qatada -
04-14-2007, 02:46 PM
If you want to know the true meaning MTAFFI ^ then refer to the Qur'an, because that's the context it is in the Qur'an.

I can say the word 'heavy' means kool, cuz it does - but someone else can use it for something totally else [i.e. something with a high mass/weight.] So what does a person with common sense do? They refer to its original context, even if some people use it otherwise.

Regards.

Malaikah
04-14-2007, 02:53 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by MTAFFI
however as said over and over on this board many dont even want us there, and as far as I am concerned it is their country and if they dont want our help then let them sort it out themselves. (Maybe Iraq should take a vote on who wants us there and who doesnt)
I personally don't care who wants them there and who doesn't... the point is that they already went there and all hell broke loose because of it, and now it is up to them to fix it, they are morally obliged to do so.

I don't care whether them fixing it means they stay or not, it doesn't matter so much how they do it, the point is they are responsible to do something.

This is exactly what the US's problem is, we try to help other nations in trouble, and when we do, particularly in Muslim countries, we run into things like OBL and all of these other groups that have spawned since.
The problem here is the definition of help... I don't consider what the Americans have been doing in Muslim countries to be very helpful to anyone...

Imagine if the US went into Chechnya as a peace keeping force, I guarantee you it wouldnt be one day before a message was out for the evil Kuffar to leave the country or be attacked.
There is more than one way to help. Help doesn't have to involve war... unfortunately such is the state of the world, if ones isn't careful their 'help' could easily end up with a situation worse than what they started of with. A good place to start would be to stop acting like Chechnya doesn't exist.

After we get out of Iraq, I personally hope we never hope a third world or Muslim country ever again.
Ameen to that, if this is the best help America has to offer, then lets hope its generosity-spree has come to an end.

The people seem beyond ingrateful for what we try to do and seem only to want violence.
If you think 'liberating' Iraq (and doing a crappy job of it too) is going to win the hearts of Muslims, think again- we haven't forgotten who funds Israel's attacks against the Palestinians. Double standards don't go a long way.

Chechnya
04-14-2007, 08:10 PM
I'm sorry brother I couldn't bring myself to read these articles. I tried, twice. I couldn't do it.
May Allah forgive us for neglecting our brother and sisters. I read that quote from the articles u posted, I couldn't help but cry. Allah is Just and may he destroy these wrongdoers. worst are Muslim political leaders who refuse to help the Ummah even though they have the power to.
True, the arab governments in the mid-east, the Saudis, the Iranians, Hamas - all of them support this rape and torture of Muslim children by supporting Russia.

The biggest disappointment is Hamas - a group that expects help and supposedly is run on an Islamic basis but openly supporting the Ruskies

People, please stay on-topic, and everyone knows in this section and this forum, calls for violence or military Jihad are not allowed
Does the forum accept that military jihad is a part of Islam?

England
04-14-2007, 09:01 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Chechen
This isn't a war, it's a genocide! 300 000 people have died and among them 45 000 children! We don't expect the west to help us but they could at least stop helping the Russians to wipe us out. In Europe innocent Chechens are being arrested for no reason and most being sent back to Chechnya where they end up in concentration camps. And it is the Americans who gave the Russians Dudayev's location because of their sattelites and the Russians dropped a bomb on him and killed him. The west keeps helping Russia with it's genocide against the Chechen people and therefore are guilty aswell.
The West as in America? I'm not American, I'm British.

By the way Malaikah I think it is. You say it's sad that we consider that Chechnya and Russia as none of our business? Well I think it's common sense. Muslims obviously don't appreciate help. They look at it as "crusaders" so helping muslims in Chechnya is a definately a silly idea. What goes off there poses no threat. If we got involved it wouldn't be the Russians that poses us a threat but the Chechnyans.

A peace keeping force is the only option in Chechnya, it isn't worth it.

The_Prince
04-14-2007, 10:46 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by MTAFFI
I find this incredibly intriguing, you say that we started it, we fix, when actually we didnt start it. We provided a means of peace and democracy for these people, we did not force the suicide bombing or any of the other violence over there. That is the work of Muslims not the "west" or anyone else, just muslims. I am not saying all Muslims are involved I am saying there is no other group of people involved, we accomplished our main objectives and if these people wanted peace with each other our troops could have been gone a very long time ago and therefore have no real reason to be there except to provide security for Iraqis, however as said over and over on this board many dont even want us there, and as far as I am concerned it is their country and if they dont want our help then let them sort it out themselves. (Maybe Iraq should take a vote on who wants us there and who doesnt)

I also find the fact that you said "As for injustices anywhere around the world on such a large scale, then it is everyone's responsibility to help if they are able to. " very interesting. This is exactly what the US's problem is, we try to help other nations in trouble, and when we do, particularly in Muslim countries, we run into things like OBL and all of these other groups that have spawned since. It seems that Muslims dont want our help, so why should we help the Chechens or the Iraqis for that matter? In this respect Muslims are isolating themselves from the rest of the world and making themselves more vulnerable to attacks and political wars, it isnt the world isolating Islam, it is in fact the opposite. Imagine if the US went into Chechnya as a peace keeping force, I guarantee you it wouldnt be one day before a message was out for the evil Kuffar to leave the country or be attacked. Of course this would be taken as "Oh it is an extremist group" and we will stay and try to help the Chechens live in peace and the next thing you know we would have another Iraq on our hands, one side wanting us to provide security and the other hating us for messing up their political agenda, and so here we go again.

After we get out of Iraq, I personally hope we never hope a third world or Muslim country ever again. Our country has flourished and made its way to the top faster than any nation in history, we have no need for anything in the middle east, you say oil I say Venezuela, Canada and Mexico, you say conquest I say for what? If we put all of the money we put in our foreign affairs back into our own economy, the US would be back to what it was at the beginning of this century and then some. The people seem beyond ingrateful for what we try to do and seem only to want violence. More Muslims are killed by Muslims each day than any other people on earth, do you not see the problem with this? It isnt the west exterminating Islam, it is Muslims exterminating Islam.
muslims fighting muslims in iraq can hardly be counted as muslims exterminating Islam. there are 1.6 billion muslims, so basically 1% of muslims are fighting each other, that is hardly exterminating each other. more westerners are killed by westerners in europe and america and canada etc than muslims being killed in iraq on a daily basis, so can we conclude that the west is exterminating the west?

Khayal
04-14-2007, 10:54 PM

The title says it all, I have no courage to watch..:cry: :cry:

Muhammad
04-14-2007, 11:07 PM

This thread is going very off-topic and we have had similar ones like it in the past.

May Allaah have mercy upon the Ummah and protect them from harm, Aameen. We can use this opporunity to remember to keep them in our dua's Insha'Allaah.

:threadclo

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.