/* */

PDA

View Full Version : i am depressed

islam servant
04-13-2007, 07:29 PM

I want to be a good,honest muslim , but I cannot
I wANT TO BE an active student of religious science , but i cannot
I have no time to do anything ,the time is very few.
is there is a good solution for organizing time?
is there is agood way to combine between your college and you study of the religious science?
Iam very depressed and frustrated

sorrry for my bad English

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Eric H
04-13-2007, 08:55 PM
Greetings and peace be with you islam servant;

You cannot be judged a good honest Muslim by the things you achieve in one day, you will be judged good and honest on your whole life.:)

Faith in God is a journey always one day at a time and our journey ends with death to this life. In a way the goals you set for yourself cannot be measured by what you achieve at college, rather they are a lifetime’s goal. Maybe now is a good time to learn about patience:)

The most effective time management tool is simply to make a list of the things you have to do tomorrow and prioritise them by importance. Give each task a number, one being the most important and six being the least important, try and set a time limit for each task. The following evening go to your list review honestly the things you have achieved for the day and make a new list for tomorrow.

Keep looking at your watch when you are doing things and try and stay with the time limits you set yourself from the day before. Bad time management is often down to not having a plan, not keeping an eye on the time and just drifting through the day.

The toughest task is probably dealing with friends and other people who seem to take up time. But !!

When you are with other people is the time you actually put into practice being a good honest Muslim and it gives you a chance to practice your faith.

In the spirit of journeying in faith always one day at a time knowing that our God holds us in the palm of his hand

Eric

siFilam
04-13-2007, 09:03 PM
:salamext:

format_quote Originally Posted by islam servant

is there is agood way to combine between your college and you study of the religious science?

sorrry for my bad English
sister I feel your pain. I go through the same thing. I find that if I go over every subject at least for 30min (with the exception of Qur'an Tafseer) each day, I don't fall behind and it helps me to retain all the information. In the weekend I spend more time on the subjects which requires my special attention.

one more thing, you have to learn how to sleep less...sometimes I have to stay awake until 3 or 4 in the morning to study. Its for the sake of Allah.

Hope it helps sister.

wasalam
-SI-

siFilam
04-13-2007, 09:06 PM

one more thing, night, after everybody goes to bed, is the best time to study. there is less distraction from other family members and also the best time to make Du'a after u finish your study. Make sure you get lots of Coffee to drink.

wasalam
-SI-

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
islam servant
04-14-2007, 05:58 PM

Eric H and siFilam I really cannot give you the thanks which you desirve . I have read your posts today in the morning and begin to carry out what you advise me . As ERIC H told me I begin to plan my works and actually I wrote them and thanks to God I find that I could achieve many many works also the clock become my best friend I took it with me anywhere . AND i WILL TRY TO SLEEP VERY EARLY TODAY TO WAKE UP at 2 pm to study at night when my family are sleeping in order to carry out the advice of my sister siFilam. thanks alot for you and I will tell you about my latest news soon .

islam servant
04-14-2007, 06:06 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Eric H

In the spirit of journeying in faith always one day at a time knowing that our God holds us in the palm of his hand

Eric
my sister or my brother , I have one question to you but please do not misunderstand me ...
are you really a christian?
I really respect you because although you are a christian you try to help me to study islamic religious science?
I hope you to convert to Islam and I HOPE both of us go to paradise .
Amen

Eric H
04-14-2007, 07:47 PM

my sister or my brother , I have one question to you but please do not misunderstand me ...
are you really a christian?
If you found the advice helpful then I am pleased, and yes I am a Christian brother.

I really respect you because although you are a christian you try to help me to study islamic religious science?
Maybe ask the question is it wrong for a Muslim to help a Christian?
Is it wrong for a Christian to try and help a Muslim?

I hope you to convert to Islam and I HOPE both of us go to paradise .
Amen
I pray that you will go to paradise as a good Muslim sister, I also pray that I will go to paradise as a good Christian brother, and that sounds complicated.

In the spirit of praying to the one God the creator of all that is seen and unseen.

Eric

IbnAbdulHakim
04-14-2007, 07:52 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by islam servant

YES YOU CAN :D

YES YOU CAN :D :D

well cut down on the more unimportant things :)

cut down on what aint important :D

is there is a good way to combine between your college and you study of the religious science?
ye, im doin it, not too hard :)

dont be :D

BECOZ

its really frustrates me when i see those with such little problems so distorted when theres people with a million times more problems acting so happy and doing their best for Allah.

read about Yaqqub AS.

i wish u the best inshaAllah

sorrry for my bad English [/QUOTE]

islam servant
04-15-2007, 07:10 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Eric H

I pray that you will go to paradise as a good Muslim sister, I also pray that I will go to paradise as a good Christian brother, and that sounds complicated.

In the spirit of praying to the one God the creator of all that is seen and unseen.

Eric
Thanks very much , but how both of us can go Paradise and our dogma is very different , I can say that it is the opposite.
my dear , You worship Jesus , however , I as a muslim consider Jesus is a prophet and not God . God in the Holy QORAN says that those who do not worship Him only will go to the Hell.
I worship the God of Jesus , the God who create us and create Jesus.
Eric please think of what I say to you .Surely one of us is not in the right way .Please ,do not be sad of what I say to you . I really fear about you and I pray to God that both of us go to Paradise

Eric ,Please think seriously of what I say to you

FatimaAsSideqah
04-15-2007, 07:15 PM
:sl:

I am sorry to hear about you are depressed, sister!

I have a Dua for you to said:

'A'oothu bikalimaatil-laahit-taammaati min ghadhabihi wa 'iqaabihi, wa sharri 'ibaadihi, wa min hamazaatish-shayaateeni wa 'an yahdhuroon.

I seek refuge in the Perfect Words of Allah from His anger and His punishment, from the evil of His slaves and from the taunts of devils and from their presence.

This is for prevent depressed, InshAllah!

:w:

islam servant
04-15-2007, 07:25 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by IbnAbdulHakim
its really frustrates me when i see those with such little problems so distorted when theres people with a million times more problems acting so happy and doing their best for Allah.

i wish u the best inshaAllah
[/QUOTE]

you are right to agreat extent , but my God know that I am not exaggerate the matter . I really do not have time.
when you go to the university , then to the religious institute , then study subjects of both of them .
when the time whiCh you spend in transport to go to the university take five hours daily . Tell me how to do all these things without affecting in the worshipping of God . Tell me how to be active and clever student in both the university and the institute .
I try not to waste my time as much as I could . I prevent myself from all welfares or entertainments ,even in feasts I do not go any places and I STAY IN THE HOME to study, but I STILL DO NOT HAVE TIME . Any way I think that the problem that I do not organise my time well ,but now I TRY TO DO SO.

islam servant
04-15-2007, 07:30 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by RighteousLady

'A'oothu bikalimaatil-laahit-taammaati min ghadhabihi wa 'iqaabihi, wa sharri 'ibaadihi, wa min hamazaatish-shayaateeni wa 'an yahdhuroon.

اعوذ بكلمات الله من غضبه و عقابه و شر عباده و من همزات الشياطين و اعوذ بك ربي ان يحضرون

thanks my sister

FatimaAsSideqah
04-15-2007, 07:32 PM

You welcome as any time, sister! :D

Remember be like this :D!

akhan
04-15-2007, 09:45 PM
Don't be so depressed......just try your best and pray that it's accepted..quality matters...

If you have no time to do anything...the least you can do is zikr...especially darood on the prophet........or astagfaar.....or alhamdulilah......the great thing about zikr is that you can do it anywhere and everywhere.........

FatimaAsSideqah
04-15-2007, 09:47 PM

^ Agreed..or study Islamic books in your room..if you have free time.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.