/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Reading Quran

wasim
04-14-2007, 09:40 PM
Salaam

Hi my name is waseem. i am 19 years old and i have recently started to practise islam. When younger i was taught how to read arabic and was able to read the quran however in the past few years i was mislead and did not open the quran in many years and i have forgot how to read arabic. I want to be able to read arabic and perhaps be able to read the propa way (kirith) i think its called. The pronouceation of the words be exact. i just want to know what is the best way or there anyone who teaches that i should ask. please do write back i wish to be able to read and understand the word of god

Thank You

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Kittygyal
04-14-2007, 09:44 PM
salamualikum.
Welcome to the board dude, inshallah have a nice stay && be active && have fun :)

Mashallah nice to hear your practising your deen-al-islam more now subhnallah, May allah subahnwatallah make it easier for you && everyone inshallah amin thumma amin ya rabbil alameen.

You mean you wana become a Hifz? Oh you wana learn in Tajwid style? && by the way you mean Qiraat?

Alhamdulillah, Akhi go to your Imam that is nearby you inshallah. Also i want to say don't mess ya life dude && remember one thing ''WiThOuT qUrA'aN tHeReZ nOtHiNg,QuRa'An Iz, Ur LyF, Da WiZdOm Of Da QuRa'An,OnE wOrLd Of WiZdOm ''

Don't mess ya life with these chandoos (Wanabe gangstas) waste of time, been there done that. But take ma final word dude they aint gonna go down with ya. So inshallah get on with ya life.

Have fun dude any help please feel free to drop us a line or two inshallah. Rememeber to do dua'ah akhi please.

I gotcha go now so inshallah someone may help ya soon inshallah be patience, or erm mean while use 'search' thingy bob :D

May Allah subwhanatallah shed the light upon us ALL! inshallah && make us become better muslimeen inshallah, Amin

Ma'assalama

Pk_#2
04-14-2007, 09:44 PM
AsalamuALaykum Warahmatullahi Wabarakatuh,

Welcome to the forum akhi!

There are many arabic speakers on this forum who can help you inshaAllah!

Also check out the arabic section, there are many links where you can learn basic arabic,

i think you are talking about tajweed i'm pretty sure exchange links section has a link to a site for arabic learners.

I can't help you much 'cause i am stuck myself lol

May Allah (swt) grant you beneficial knowlege and make learning arabic easy for you. Ameen (say ameen)

Peace yeah :D MAN THAT WAS LONGGGGG SORRY!!

'Abd al-Baari
04-14-2007, 09:58 PM
:sl:

Welcome to the forums bro

Check out the arabic section, Mashallah they have some beneficial threads
If you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Confucius
04-14-2007, 10:07 PM
salamunalikum,

alhamdulilah that u have been guided and u are willing to learn....

i think ur situation is v.similar to mine...i started practising just a yr ago....alhamdulilah..wen i was 18 and i decided to do it the proper way...my Qur'an reading...was and still is v.bad but alhamdulilah i was still able to read, the best way u can learn tajweed and relearn arabic is to be practical and go out there and find sumone to be taught by...

being in uni alhamdulilah, there are many many sisters wiilling to help and my islamic society has many tajweed classes...even the open university has tajweed classes and arabic classes....i dunno if u attend uni, but if u do then i think ur solution insha'allah is there

if not, then maybe u can ask a muslim brother?? do u have ne elders or a good imam who will help u?

nwy though i say so myself im not taking ne tajweed classes but will do insha'allah, but by reciting qur'an everynight and listening it to it everyday u will insha'allah strengthen ur reading and ur love for Qur'an....

snakelegs
04-14-2007, 10:12 PM
[MOUSE]:sl:[/MOUSE]
welcome to the forum!
i think when you start to study again, it will come back to you. in any case, good luck to you.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.