PDA

View Full Version : Jinn



Curaezipirid
04-15-2007, 01:10 AM
Salam,

I know that many other threads have said a variety of stuff about Jinn. Also that what I have told is not exactly popular or welcome in many persons minds.

However, I have a real question here for anybody with any concern as to Jinn existing.

First I should tell that I have found a whole myriad of conflicting descriptions of the correct regard we all ought to take for Jinn, all from within various Islamic sources.

But is that not surprising given the nature of Jinn?

What worries me very much is that it is known that there are bad and good Jinn, but often only the bad are focussed upon. Focussing upon Jinn gives them strength, so surely if any attention is paid to Jinn, it must be that attention of remembering that a company of Jinn become Muslim.

I read that the Arabic: "Jinn" or "Djinn", is meaning only a life unseen.

Does it mean always unseen, or that the life causal to Jinn manifestations is unseen?

Is the law that Jinn are not allowed to expose who their are, and if meeting in the flesh, can not tell their nature? This is a parameter tested.

This is my question: Can it be considered that, since Djinn are whom do the accounting for all use of electricity, and whom are the only beings held accountible by Allah for use of electricity, that every person whom is actualising use of a computer, is being influenced to by either a good or an evil Jinn?

This does not mean that you are not responsible for your fingers moving on the keyboard, but it does mean that only Djinn will ever be held accountible by Allah for the images in mind which any and every electricity use causes. Thereby, if any of us have any Dreams in which there is a computer interface, we are under the influence of Djinn.

If the Djinn is trying to convince you that you are causing their images to form in your mind, then they are a bad Jinn. But if the Jinn is owning that which is forming in your mind by their use of electricity, then they are a good Jinn. But careful because the bad Jinn, when young, are also under the influence of the older evil Jinn.

One more thing. We need to take care not to confuse a Shayteen, with the fact of Satan, whom in Islam is named Iblis, and proven to have redeemed his nature, by the inevitable fall of Adam, after Iblis would not bow down to Adam with all the other Angels, and thereafter evidence of Adam's redemption is also evidence of Iblis redemption. Iblis strengthen's Adam by proving to himself what his weakness was. However the Shayteen are those individuals whom wanted only to fall. That weakness Iblis proved in Adam, was that Adam would let the Shayteen portray themselves as the same as He, when in fact their nature is quite different. Shayteen are Humanoid often, but they are not able to accept the teaching of Ka'ba. They tend to seperate themselves from evidence, and so are the cause of any kaffir. Thereby when Iblis, as Shaytan, had tempted Adam, He also was finding (as described in the old testament in Job), out what is different about the Shayteen, that they are not able to believe as Adam can, and why did Adam fall down to their ways. When Djinn can prove to Adam how he can avoid falling as though he also is a Shayteen, then everyone is redeemed. But to enable that, the real function of the Shayteen needs to be proven also, and it is that their selves are believers in the Moon and their belief stabilises the development of an atmosphere for Moon, as another planet in its own right. Once that is proven, then Humanity can evolve with the Earth, more independently of the Shayteen.

Djinn are whose task it is to divide all races into understanding who is who, who is Human, who is Shayteen, who takes responsiblity for Earth and who for Moon. This fundamental difference between us has no observable distinctive appearance, but except that a Shayteen always is in the opposite posture to their speech. Some cultures adapted so that most persons manifest that way, but the real Shayteen are only whom can not ever in any situation, cause that their posture and speech are communicating the same meaning.

Thanks for reading and Salam
Reply

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
*charisma*
04-15-2007, 04:45 AM
Assalamu Alaikum

This is my question: Can it be considered that, since Djinn are whom do the accounting for all use of electricity, and whom are the only beings held accountible by Allah for use of electricity, that every person whom is actualising use of a computer, is being influenced to by either a good or an evil Jinn?
No, not really. I don't think jinn influence us as much as you make it sound. There's the whisperings of the shaytan, maybe you're talking more about that? I don't understand what you mean bout the control of electricity, I've no clue where you got that from...

The jinn themselves are created to worship Allah, and there are many who do worship Allah just as we do. We don't really have much information about jinn as we don't see them and aren't allowed to communicate with them except through like an exorcist or something..

fi aman allah
w'salaam
Reply

Taqiyah
04-15-2007, 06:07 AM
salaamz..

Wow this is totally knew to me...I had no idea Jinn and Electricity had any kind of relationship whatsoever! where is this said? in the Quran or in a Hadith?? could you please let me know.
I wonder if the director/writer of the movie "PULSE" got his idea of ghosts communicating with humans through electronic devices from actual Islamic teaching or does the bible say that too?:?
Reply

جوري
04-15-2007, 06:28 PM
yesterday after reading your post.. I did some "research"... and put the word "jinn" in google images and this came up...

image edited

freaked me out a little considering I read it right before retiring for the evening..
guess it is just a topic I never gave much thought to... why do jinns fascinate you so much sister?

:w:
Reply

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Sign Up
*charisma*
04-15-2007, 08:22 PM
Assalamu Alaikum

Wow this is totally knew to me...I had no idea Jinn and Electricity had any kind of relationship whatsoever! where is this said? in the Quran or in a Hadith?? could you please let me know.
Well, they don't. Maybe the sis can shed some light on this topic inshallah.

freaked me out a little considering I read it right before retiring for the evening..
guess it is just a topic I never gave much thought to... why do jinns fascinate you so much sister?
The pic is funny. I read a lot about jinn but I don't think they really affect our iman to the point where we would have to study every crack and crevice about them, unless of course there are a lot of jinn possesions going around lol. Just make du'a to protect yourself from them and tawakalli 'ala allah. It does help a lot though if one is scared of them to study about them.

fi aman Allah
w'salaam
Reply

akhan
04-15-2007, 09:06 PM
Have you read the book......"The World of Jinns & Devils" by Dr. Umar Sulaiman al-Ashqar/Jamaal Zarabozo..........it might give you some insights
Reply

Curaezipirid
04-20-2007, 10:01 PM
Thankyou for that literature reference, I will be looking it up.

The connection between Jinn and electricity is based in the general knowledge of why sihr and electricity are both of the same cause

Remembering that the Muslim Jinn can and do actualise using the measure of sihr, once known, against the ills of its own manifestations

. . . surely it stands to reason that if any person will be redeemed that the Jinn will need to accept forgiving, or exorcising that person of any accidental mistake in any use of electricity
Reply

Curaezipirid
04-20-2007, 10:05 PM
Originally Posted by PurestAmbrosia
yesterday after reading your post.. I did some "research"... and put the word "jinn" in google images and this came up... lol
freaked me out a little considering I read it right before retiring for the evening..
guess it is just a topic I never gave much thought to... why do jinns fascinate you so much sister?

:w:
That image was hilarious

But perhaps that is just it, that I find myself in the predicament of being more certain in my own accountiblity in Allah, by finding Djinn a fun idea
Reply

*charisma*
04-20-2007, 10:06 PM
Assalamu Alaikum

The connection between Jinn and electricity is based in the general knowledge of why sihr and electricity are both of the same cause
Mind giving examples? and sihr as in black magic, or sihr in general?

. . . surely it stands to reason that if any person will be redeemed that the Jinn will need to accept forgiving, or exorcising that person of any accidental mistake in any use of electricity
Exorcising is done by reciting Quran usually. I haven't heard of any incidents where electricity is used...

fi aman Allah
w'salaam
Reply

FatimaAsSideqah
04-20-2007, 10:10 PM
:sl:

That picture of Jinn..I have be to honest that is mocked of Allah Ta'ala's creation..I know that might be fake picture..be careful what you do..Allah Ta'ala always watchful!

Allah the Exalted says:
If you ask them (about this), they declare: "We were only talking idly and joking." Say: "Was it at Allâh (swt), and His Ayât (proofs, evidences, verses, lessons, signs, revelations, etc.) and His Messenger (SAW) that you were mocking?"

Make no excuse; you have disbelieved after you had believed. If We pardon some of you, We will punish others amongst you because they were Mujrimûn (disbelievers, polytheists, sinners, criminals, etc.). [9:65,66]

When you make fun of any commandment of Allah, you are making fun of the One giving the commandment.

Making fun of Muslims is evil and bad (ayah perhaps they’re better than you). It is haram to crack jokes at other Muslims. To make fun of Islamic things is kufr. It is not a characteristic of the Muslims to do this.

I just being honest for sake of Allah Ta'ala

:w:
Reply

FatimaAsSideqah
04-20-2007, 10:13 PM
:sl:

And also don't forget that the Jinns is Ghain (Unseen)..

:w:
Reply

*charisma*
04-20-2007, 10:18 PM
Assalamu Alaikum

lol I didn't look at the pic as a portrayal of jinn in any way what so ever. I saw it as something from a sci-fi movie or something. Jazak Allahu khair for the reminder none the less. May Allah forgive us when we are unintentially in the wrong ameen. Barak allahu feeki.

fi aman Allah
w'salaam
Reply

جوري
04-20-2007, 10:36 PM
Indeed.. let me remove it... since I put it up... I have never seen a jinn before.. and that is not an invitation for any jinn to make themselves visible to me... I am happy being far away from them and they far from me like a rare community of Salvinia natans some where near the black sea!

I personally believe spending too much time dwelling on unknown things isn't productive .. best to focus on the affairs that concern us, than those that might back fire.
Putting the pic up.. wasn't meant to mock a creation.. ironically it only served to have given me an uneasy night, as that image popped repeatedly into my head as I drifted off.. and it wasn't a pleasant one!

6 ) (وأنه كان رجال من الإنس يعوذون) يستعيذون (برجال من الجن) حين ينزلون في سفرهم بمخوف فيقول كل رجل أعوذ بسيد هذا المكان من شر سفهائه (فزادوهم) بعوذهم بهم (رهقا) طغيانا72.6 ا
Reply

Ibn Abi Ahmed
04-20-2007, 10:43 PM
:sl:

Simply the best lecture on Jinns and Magic:

http://www.islamicboard.com/684122-post1.html

The brother has been an exorcist for around 8 years and he's faced Black Magicians as well. Excellent lecture, may Allaah protect him. I advice everyone to listen to it, it'll only take about an hour and 20 minutes of your time.
Reply

Malaikah
04-21-2007, 09:49 AM
Originally Posted by Al Madani
Simply the best lecture on Jinns and Magic:

http://www.islamicboard.com/684122-post1.html
:sl:

On the scale of one to ten, how scary is it? :?
Reply

Trumble
04-21-2007, 10:01 AM
Originally Posted by Al Madani
The brother has been an exorcist for around 8 years and he's faced Black Magicians as well.
Am I right in assuming that belief in possession and exorcism is mainstream in Islam, then? I assume it's the same situation that Christians would describe as 'demonic possession' with 'demon' being another word for jinn, but very few Christians seem to take that seriously - rather less seriously than I do, actually.
Reply

Malaikah
04-21-2007, 10:05 AM
Yes, it is mainstream.
Reply

Muslim Knight
04-21-2007, 10:30 AM
Originally Posted by Trumble
Am I right in assuming that belief in possession and exorcism is mainstream in Islam, then? I assume it's the same situation that Christians would describe as 'demonic possession' with 'demon' being another word for jinn, but very few Christians seem to take that seriously - rather less seriously than I do, actually.
There's even a whole chapter in the Quran about Jinn, namely Suraah Jinn. It narrates about a group of Jinn who happen to pass by the Prophet and heard the Message he was reciting, and realized the truth of it and so decided to embrace Islam and learn from the Messenger of God.

Jinns are separate creation but meant to co-exist in the same world as Men. They're people unto themselves, but we're not meant to communicate with them, neither they to us. In Surah Jinn, Muslims are told that Jinns are just part of Allah's creation and while they are supernatural (as opposed to Man's naturalness) they are no more powerful than God and that they possess limited knowledge about their own future, much less about Men's. However, some Jinns can be evil as some Men choose to become evil (they're very much like people), and so choose pervert the thoughts of Men by pretending to know about the future and the Unseen World.

Other evil Jinns are like evil men who bully and injure others, except that their (the evil jinns) method is from inside out (possession) as compared to a hostage-taker or a person who threatens his/her victims to say and do things against their will.

The emphasis here is that some Men choose to go to soothsayers and horoscope in order to find out about tomorrow, while these charlatans base their findings from sources which are actually Jinns and shaitan in disguise, the only losers here are those Men. In conclusion, this is one of the reasons going over to soothsayers and reading horoscope are both unlawful in Islam.
Reply

Curaezipirid
04-22-2007, 05:47 AM
Originally Posted by *charisma*
Assalamu Alaikum


Mind giving examples? and sihr as in black magic, or sihr in general?


Exorcising is done by reciting Quran usually. I haven't heard of any incidents where electricity is used...

fi aman Allah
w'salaam

It is sihr in general which is connected to any existance of electricity. The whole phenomenon of electricity is the exact same phenomenon as sihr. That being the case, the fact of excessive uses of electricity in the modern world, explain which so much of modern cities and the monetary economy has been wrongly shaped by the wrongful use of sihr in 'black magic'. That is the use of sihr by those Jinn known to have caused the fall out of the garden of eden. There are four examples of that wrong way sihr, and to know that each our own use of electricity is being cleansed of, and so is in Islam, the Jinn manifest the four horsemen of the apocaplyse in association with the full effect of the exorcising of wrong sihr, that is often called in English, black magic.

Then the question about electricity use being an exorcising phenomenon, is not at all relevant to what I was attempting to express: but what I had been trying to reveal is that any and every use of any electricity, if it is not fully true to Prayer in Allah, is actually potentially able to accidentally further the cause of the wrong sihr, and so can be detrimental. Therefore Jinn exorcise from every Muslim who is using the internet for an Islamic cause, every portion of such use which might have any negative force. That way those negatives are measured, and can be prevented from undue harm coming by.

It is a difficult concept to grasp only because we are all already so accustomed to electricity use. But I have an Aunty by marriage, whose Grandmother is alive, and only uses electricity to boil a kettle. She still collects water from the well in her garden each day, and prefers candles for light, chops her own firewood, and has no television. Her life is happier than many in her age group and younger. Certainly her Islam is truer than others, even though she has no Muslim education, her Prayer need be strong to be so enabled. Her daugher worked with horses most of her life, and her granddaughter, my Aunty, is a home economics teacher and show judge of embroidery, who taught me to quilt.

It is through all our work with our hands, making for our own selves what we need, rather than relying upon an economy dependant upon electricity, by which we lessen the impact upon our own lives of any wrongful sihr. However the point is, that occassionally use of electricity is beneficial, especially if the Muslim Jinn can cause that the sihr in the electricity is that sihr which disproves the wrong sihr.

Exorcism is only enabled by that function, so whether use of electricity has caused what the illness is which needs exorcism, or not, electricity being put to the practise of assuming it can always exorcise the wrong sihr, is necessary.

The work of Jinn is not knowable to Humanity, but knowing that Jinn exist whom will accept the function of exorcising what is not in the will of Allah, is essential, only to continue to exist as a Human.


Salam
Reply

Curaezipirid
04-22-2007, 05:53 AM
Originally Posted by poga
:sl:
can you help
i like to contact jinn world
Are you asking for help to prevent you wanting to contact the Jinn world, or help to sustain that contact?

But if you want to sustain such contact then why, for there is no further benefit once first an exorcism is made. The real effects of any true exorcism will last for many years normally, but might cause an initial period of excessive sadness, until a new mental process of a higher degree of health becomes sustainable.

If any person assumed to need continual exorcism, it must only be because their own behaviour had not accepted the teaching of what will sustain their health, so beware first of why you so want.

Is is curiosity for curiosity's sake, or for obligation felt? I hope it will work out whatever its basis could be.

Salam
Reply

Curaezipirid
05-22-2007, 01:51 AM
Originally Posted by *charisma*
Assalamu Alaikum


Mind giving examples? and sihr as in black magic, or sihr in general?


Exorcising is done by reciting Quran usually. I haven't heard of any incidents where electricity is used...

fi aman Allah
w'salaam
My apology that it took me a bit long to get back here to answer this. The answer is Sihr in General. If electricity could only take the form of the sihr of black magic, that is wrongfully formed sihr, then we could not be in Islam using any electricity.

The exorcisms which are constantly being done by using electricity are any and every providence of Qur'an and AHadith through the internet.

That is the very reason why the internet is so important to Muslims, and so well used in Islam by comparison to any other use of.

Thanks for asking for the more specific definition.

Salam
Reply

Curaezipirid
05-22-2007, 02:35 AM
An Electric Fact

Don’t you know
Electricity is hardly too slow
Of self alone
Accounted in the zone
Far higher than the mind
Apart from just those times
In Jesus be true
And Iblis too
Both directions of time
Is every use of
Yet hardly I either
Can yet count of
But found of
A promise known
To begin
To be able to
For in Jesus
Redemption is
And now too
Through Iblis
So no need at
Counting alone that
Electric fact

The accounting of self as it is embodied by electricity insists upon a need to account accurately in time/space, both negatively into the past and positively into the future simultaneously, and to each of those moments, both negative and positive effects, and to then all further four of those moments both positive and negative effect, and then to all further eight of those moments both positive and negative effect, and then to all further of those sixteen moments both positive and negative effect, and then to all further of those thirty two moments both positive and negative effect; the sum equations being that each and every causal moment which is being measured, has a series of 2+4+8+16+32=62 moments of effect, but then counting also the actual moment, and also the next moment, is, in full 64. Like the book of I Ching, which is one example of an act in one moment by one Jinn fully knowing their effect in totality.

The degree of accountiblity required is difficult for the Human brain to imagine, and gave me pain enough to believe that the need to make such measures are the cause of death. When we are all existing only within measures already made, life will be everlasting.

Salam
Reply

Curaezipirid
05-22-2007, 06:41 AM
no requisite for an invite since the Jinn usually find you rather than you them

But of the difference between us and them, them and us, who is who to anybody these days, when we almost find it impossible to know who a believer is.
Reply

Curaezipirid
05-23-2007, 01:31 AM
Salamalayikum everyone

This morning around the prayer before dawn, I realised a fact about the sequences of Jinn, and how it can be that redemption exists. My son had a fear in him about the work which he expressed in tears about those whom are holding Jesus to be at fault, when it is Jesus whom proves fully all our redemption is possible. Isa must be held as alpha and omega to sustain the mind within Human culture.

So to comprehend this part I can describe here, it is necessary to believe in the Angel of Death as a living body of matter in reality.

But to understand the facts it needs to be first understood, that there are four distinct degrees of evolutionary possibility among those Alaqa existing.

At the lower end of the evolutionary potential are those Alaqa whom can never quite attain perfection in Allah within a Human form, yet at present exist in Human form often, and are the Shayteen. They fail to believe in God while in Human form because their will is not to be Human. In Animist cultures neither can they inhabit any mammals, but will rather let themselves become turned into birds, (an Ibis sort of identification is common among literate folk, and they are causal to the green parrots whom will inhabit Jannah), and are only afraid by the possibility of actually being turned into Ants.

Higher in evolutionary possibility is Humanity. Then there are also Angels whom are inhabiting a Human form, so as to aid in the process of Human evolution, but to an Angel, the entire Human bodily function is only an aspect of self, even when their own Soul is connecting to the body with an Alaqa, that Alaqa will eventually evolve through experience into the fully adept functioning of an Angel. Then also are Jinn.

Here is what is very odd, but sort of makes sense. The Jinn receive the stories of Bible and Qur'an in a set of eight distinct sequences, but each of those eight broken up also into twelve. And each sequence is one in which the individual mind can sustain itself in the sanctity of Allah as redeemable. Each of these Jinn then are whom absorb the worst of consequence and fall into causing, and whom seem to be the fault, but whom do so only because Allah has enabled in real innocence.

But what is crystallised now fully in my own external mind just this morning, is about why the sequences of Judaism and Christianity are different from Qur'an and the other of Mohammed's Ahadith.

Jesus is first whom comprehended the full causation of the fall of men in the first place. Eve and then Adam, Cain, Abel and Seth also had perceived of the fall as inevitable from Adam eating the fruit, but could not perceive how it could be, and knew of themselves they had not caused. Seth especially is whom can hold himself in total innocence in respect of the fall, because when He came to be conceived, already Adam and Eve had received that a count of seventy fold times seven the retribution for one sin, was what men will pay to remedy the fall. But for Jesus, first he had been approached by Satan, and he thereafter instructed his many following to follow him in death so as to follow him in life, thereafter he let that he was crucified, after preparing his following to assist him to cause his resurrection. I know not all folk believe in this, but I believe that He then entered Jehannam, but with a way prepared from him to leave again, and his work between facing Satan and being resurrected is all about tracing the thought of the causes of the fall. Jehannam can be understood to be a state of mind in which not every belief can be located in time and place. Jesus was first to identify why that happened. That his resurrection is recorded is that we know he totally regained every moment of accountability.

Yet in the process, he is described in Revelations, as admiring Babylon only among all those He witnessed. Why? Is because she is next to realise why the fall happened, and is forgiving of His knowledge, in accepting her own descent into Jehannam as being needfully for as long a period of time as necessary so for to also regain full accountability. Yet she manifests first in the sequences of Men as the fruit of the garden causal to the fall, then as The Evil One, and later the Beast of the Earth, but also inevitably in that also is redemption manifest. Her process sits outside of Jesus in time and place, earlier and later in every respect, and yet holds too much terror for men, and so men must rather believe in Jesus than in Her.

Alike to Jesus she will not descend without evidence of her redemption existing, but she, alike to Kali in often creating a nuisance by assuming wrong among the righteous, will pretend that the descent into Jahannam is permanent and inescapable, and so entrap those aspects of the self which were causal to the wrongs done of Sihr that manifest the four beast of Daniel's Dream etc, and Her real name is unknowable, but why we must not know it, is because to call upon her places the self outside of culture. Her will is to always place herself as the wrong.

But the critical fact is that it can not be Her alone whom finds the fault and cause and also the way into Jannah, and so guide the many out whom might have so fallen by accident, only because of the negative forgiving of a female, being unable to thereafter herself escape, but yet her redemption is also proven. Therefore there must be another male life whom is forgiving her. But it also can not be that any man take the way of being both before and after her. That she skirts Jesus is that belief in her needs to entertain belief also in the male form being Death.

So then the next among Jinn to become fully aware of the causes of the fall, is/was the Angel of Death. She pays to him the bulk of what she acquires through Jehannam as method of attaining Jannah. Then he pays the bulk of that quantity of the matter of Heaven straight to Iblis, whom is in fact the last of all of the Jinn to accommodate the modality of what caused the fall, and find the fault in any way his own responsibility. So when He accepts to descend into Jahannam, it is that his passage becomes that of the first in the time sequences of Men, to have proved that the fall exists. Yet he had not so ever believed in the fault until first he had found full evidence of his redemption.

His time sequences are aligned to his arrival among life at Earth being distinct from other Jinn, and later in his first experience, (only very recently in the history of men), and that already earlier than his first arrival, was a later arrival with evidence of his redemption already being existant. So he arrives around now, then is last to find cause for the fall, then is attendant upon aborbing what of the Shaytan he need so as to warn Adam and Eve, then arriving into this time again shortly before his original arrival here, he attends also upon the need of Ka'ba for the Masonic Lodges, and then only after that process, and receiving thus from the Synagogue of Satan the fuel for his redemption, he arises in his original Emminence being Iblis, travels away, and returns to assist the process of Islam.

This is the hard thing for men to comprehend about Jinn, that time sequences are so far. So sometimes it seems as though the Jinn are imagining to cause the past, but in fact what sets the mind of a person who bears with Jinn, apart from the mind of a person whom bears with shaytan, is that the Jinn are at all times perceiving cause being before effect.

So meanwhile the Angel of Death, had been second to last to become fully attuned with the cause of Jehannam, but in giving away what he acquires to fuel his own redemption, (that is the fund available from the ills committed by those in the synagogue of Satan), He follows Babylon/Beast of the Earth, into Her Hell of Jehannam, as the Male phenomenon whom is Her final forgiver. But He also has first noted that by communicating his find to Iblis, he observes that Iblis undertook to enter Jehannam, and then has arisen, and so He feels safe himself to be enabled also to do the work of minding the grave.

Here is the key to the tale. That Jehannam is no more and no less than attuning the full consciousness to maintaining total awareness of life, and total sensitivity to life, whilst in the journey between the last breath, through the grave, and perhaps through the bacteria and worms in the soil, and whatever next life form absorbs the matter of our self which sustains Human worth, (there are bacteria in rocks which can be known to be of fire, and a worm and the wood with fungus is like being the water, and the garden is then manifest through evolution of species – will we inevitably evolve life forms which are a combination of plant and animal biology, remembering that cellular respiration, is the same in flora and fauna, and that the mitochondrial DNA might be a key to the evolutionary possibility), and so the entry into Jannah is enabled when a life form can fully manage its own biology so as to sustain full accountiblity in Allah 100% of the time. That is, Jehannam is no more than fully awake death.

Therefore men attain Jannah upon being able to forgive the Angel of Death.

While it is the feminine aspect only able to forgive him, then we fail.

Alayikumuassalam rebecca
Reply

barney
05-23-2007, 02:00 AM
If you are concerned that demons are coming through your computor. Unplug it and smash it up.

Only way to be safe really.
Reply

poga
05-23-2007, 01:04 PM
Originally Posted by north_malaysian
:omg: you want to invite them into this forum?:?
:sl: they are here in the forum:w:
Reply

poga
05-23-2007, 01:18 PM
Originally Posted by Curaezipirid
Salamalayikum everyone

This morning around the prayer before dawn, I realised a fact about the sequences of Jinn, and how it can be that redemption exists. My son had a fear in him about the work which he expressed in tears about those whom are holding Jesus to be at fault, when it is Jesus whom proves fully all our redemption is possible. Isa must be held as alpha and omega to sustain the mind within Human culture.

So to comprehend this part I can describe here, it is necessary to believe in the Angel of Death as a living body of matter in reality.

But to understand the facts it needs to be first understood, that there are four distinct degrees of evolutionary possibility among those Alaqa existing.

At the lower end of the evolutionary potential are those Alaqa whom can never quite attain perfection in Allah within a Human form, yet at present exist in Human form often, and are the Shayteen. They fail to believe in God while in Human form because their will is not to be Human. In Animist cultures neither can they inhabit any mammals, but will rather let themselves become turned into birds, (an Ibis sort of identification is common among literate folk, and they are causal to the green parrots whom will inhabit Jannah), and are only afraid by the possibility of actually being turned into Ants.

Higher in evolutionary possibility is Humanity. Then there are also Angels whom are inhabiting a Human form, so as to aid in the process of Human evolution, but to an Angel, the entire Human bodily function is only an aspect of self, even when their own Soul is connecting to the body with an Alaqa, that Alaqa will eventually evolve through experience into the fully adept functioning of an Angel. Then also are Jinn.

Here is what is very odd, but sort of makes sense. The Jinn receive the stories of Bible and Qur'an in a set of eight distinct sequences, but each of those eight broken up also into twelve. And each sequence is one in which the individual mind can sustain itself in the sanctity of Allah as redeemable. Each of these Jinn then are whom absorb the worst of consequence and fall into causing, and whom seem to be the fault, but whom do so only because Allah has enabled in real innocence.

But what is crystallised now fully in my own external mind just this morning, is about why the sequences of Judaism and Christianity are different from Qur'an and the other of Mohammed's Ahadith.

Jesus is first whom comprehended the full causation of the fall of men in the first place. Eve and then Adam, Cain, Abel and Seth also had perceived of the fall as inevitable from Adam eating the fruit, but could not perceive how it could be, and knew of themselves they had not caused. Seth especially is whom can hold himself in total innocence in respect of the fall, because when He came to be conceived, already Adam and Eve had received that a count of seventy fold times seven the retribution for one sin, was what men will pay to remedy the fall. But for Jesus, first he had been approached by Satan, and he thereafter instructed his many following to follow him in death so as to follow him in life, thereafter he let that he was crucified, after preparing his following to assist him to cause his resurrection. I know not all folk believe in this, but I believe that He then entered Jehannam, but with a way prepared from him to leave again, and his work between facing Satan and being resurrected is all about tracing the thought of the causes of the fall. Jehannam can be understood to be a state of mind in which not every belief can be located in time and place. Jesus was first to identify why that happened. That his resurrection is recorded is that we know he totally regained every moment of accountability.

Yet in the process, he is described in Revelations, as admiring Babylon only among all those He witnessed. Why? Is because she is next to realise why the fall happened, and is forgiving of His knowledge, in accepting her own descent into Jehannam as being needfully for as long a period of time as necessary so for to also regain full accountability. Yet she manifests first in the sequences of Men as the fruit of the garden causal to the fall, then as The Evil One, and later the Beast of the Earth, but also inevitably in that also is redemption manifest. Her process sits outside of Jesus in time and place, earlier and later in every respect, and yet holds too much terror for men, and so men must rather believe in Jesus than in Her.

Alike to Jesus she will not descend without evidence of her redemption existing, but she, alike to Kali in often creating a nuisance by assuming wrong among the righteous, will pretend that the descent into Jahannam is permanent and inescapable, and so entrap those aspects of the self which were causal to the wrongs done of Sihr that manifest the four beast of Daniel's Dream etc, and Her real name is unknowable, but why we must not know it, is because to call upon her places the self outside of culture. Her will is to always place herself as the wrong.

But the critical fact is that it can not be Her alone whom finds the fault and cause and also the way into Jannah, and so guide the many out whom might have so fallen by accident, only because of the negative forgiving of a female, being unable to thereafter herself escape, but yet her redemption is also proven. Therefore there must be another male life whom is forgiving her. But it also can not be that any man take the way of being both before and after her. That she skirts Jesus is that belief in her needs to entertain belief also in the male form being Death.

So then the next among Jinn to become fully aware of the causes of the fall, is/was the Angel of Death. She pays to him the bulk of what she acquires through Jehannam as method of attaining Jannah. Then he pays the bulk of that quantity of the matter of Heaven straight to Iblis, whom is in fact the last of all of the Jinn to accommodate the modality of what caused the fall, and find the fault in any way his own responsibility. So when He accepts to descend into Jahannam, it is that his passage becomes that of the first in the time sequences of Men, to have proved that the fall exists. Yet he had not so ever believed in the fault until first he had found full evidence of his redemption.

His time sequences are aligned to his arrival among life at Earth being distinct from other Jinn, and later in his first experience, (only very recently in the history of men), and that already earlier than his first arrival, was a later arrival with evidence of his redemption already being existant. So he arrives around now, then is last to find cause for the fall, then is attendant upon aborbing what of the Shaytan he need so as to warn Adam and Eve, then arriving into this time again shortly before his original arrival here, he attends also upon the need of Ka'ba for the Masonic Lodges, and then only after that process, and receiving thus from the Synagogue of Satan the fuel for his redemption, he arises in his original Emminence being Iblis, travels away, and returns to assist the process of Islam.

This is the hard thing for men to comprehend about Jinn, that time sequences are so far. So sometimes it seems as though the Jinn are imagining to cause the past, but in fact what sets the mind of a person who bears with Jinn, apart from the mind of a person whom bears with shaytan, is that the Jinn are at all times perceiving cause being before effect.

So meanwhile the Angel of Death, had been second to last to become fully attuned with the cause of Jehannam, but in giving away what he acquires to fuel his own redemption, (that is the fund available from the ills committed by those in the synagogue of Satan), He follows Babylon/Beast of the Earth, into Her Hell of Jehannam, as the Male phenomenon whom is Her final forgiver. But He also has first noted that by communicating his find to Iblis, he observes that Iblis undertook to enter Jehannam, and then has arisen, and so He feels safe himself to be enabled also to do the work of minding the grave.

Here is the key to the tale. That Jehannam is no more and no less than attuning the full consciousness to maintaining total awareness of life, and total sensitivity to life, whilst in the journey between the last breath, through the grave, and perhaps through the bacteria and worms in the soil, and whatever next life form absorbs the matter of our self which sustains Human worth, (there are bacteria in rocks which can be known to be of fire, and a worm and the wood with fungus is like being the water, and the garden is then manifest through evolution of species – will we inevitably evolve life forms which are a combination of plant and animal biology, remembering that cellular respiration, is the same in flora and fauna, and that the mitochondrial DNA might be a key to the evolutionary possibility), and so the entry into Jannah is enabled when a life form can fully manage its own biology so as to sustain full accountiblity in Allah 100% of the time. That is, Jehannam is no more than fully awake death.

Therefore men attain Jannah upon being able to forgive the Angel of Death.

While it is the feminine aspect only able to forgive him, then we fail.

Alayikumuassalam rebecca
:sl: your way of life say's you are muslim
But i am confused
let me tell you why first what you wrote to put it mildly is compete nonsense
i gave you one example to put your whole thing in bin
you say jesus [ peace be upon him ] was cricified this is against AL QURAN then you say now he is in JAHANNAM what is against SUNNAH
therefore stop here now before you commit further offence:w:
Reply

Curaezipirid
05-23-2007, 07:28 PM
Originally Posted by poga
:sl: your way of life say's you are muslim
But i am confused
let me tell you why first what you wrote to put it mildly is compete nonsense
i gave you one example to put your whole thing in bin
you say jesus [ peace be upon him ] was cricified this is against AL QURAN then you say now he is in JAHANNAM what is against SUNNAH
therefore stop here now before you commit further offence:w:
Your post is haram to my Islam. But it is not mine to Judge your own individuality in making it.

I have not told ought but what is in Gospel. Qur'an instructs Muslims to let Christian believers believe in what Gospel teaches. Jesus lives, and he had not died, because he let himself be crucified. He entered into Jahannam while also simultaneously fully present in his physical body, nailed to a cross and entombed.

Those whom can not sustain faith in the fact of Jesus, are only harmful to their own self also by trying to prove themselves as though believers.
Reply

poga
05-23-2007, 11:42 PM
Originally Posted by Curaezipirid
Your post is haram to my Islam. But it is not mine to Judge your own individuality in making it.

I have not told ought but what is in Gospel. Qur'an instructs Muslims to let Christian believers believe in what Gospel teaches. Jesus lives, and he had not died, because he let himself be crucified. He entered into Jahannam while also simultaneously fully present in his physical body, nailed to a cross and entombed.

Those whom can not sustain faith in the fact of Jesus, are only harmful to their own self also by trying to prove themselves as though believers.
:sl: my doubt upon your faith being islam has doubled let me tell you why
our prophet MUHAMMAD sallel la hu alahi wa sallim has said he saw ISA RUHALLAH in heaven in person at the night of miraj
now you say you assume he is in JAHANNAM
now should i believe your fake assumtion or his true narration
and you say your islam no one have monopoly over islam
ISLAM IS FOR EVERY MUSLIM:w:
Reply

Curaezipirid
05-31-2007, 03:27 AM
Originally Posted by poga
:sl: my doubt upon your faith being islam has doubled let me tell you why
our prophet MUHAMMAD sallel la hu alahi wa sallim has said he saw ISA RUHALLAH in heaven in person at the night of miraj
now you say you assume he is in JAHANNAM
now should i believe your fake assumtion or his true narration
and you say your islam no one have monopoly over islam
ISLAM IS FOR EVERY MUSLIM:w:

What foolish sentiment. Only the shaytan are unable to believe that a single living being can have existed in Jehannam and also in Jannah..

shaytan are whom take the bridge for they can not attain the reality of the knowledge of Jehannam, and so if they enter they could never leave, and that is why they never take that route, but a real Jinn can, and also Humans and Angels.

Qur'an is explicit about the fact of what is enabled in our belief and the chances which are given to every man to prove he is not a shaytan. Many men have borne aspects of the self of a shaytan, which is want to disprove Jehannam, but only because the shaytan are in their own Jehannam only as birds, but also Ants and other insects of course.

Before the trajectory of time can enabled that the shaytan are judged, every Human, and Angel, whom has been confusing themself with the shaytan, will be given every opportunity to relieve the burden. The shaytan are whom reveal themselves by never relieving themselves of the burden, and so become eventually insects and birds.

It is in Qaf.

wsalam
Reply

poga
05-31-2007, 01:15 PM
Originally Posted by Curaezipirid
What foolish sentiment. Only the shaytan are unable to believe that a single living being can have existed in Jehannam and also in Jannah..

shaytan are whom take the bridge for they can not attain the reality of the knowledge of Jehannam, and so if they enter they could never leave, and that is why they never take that route, but a real Jinn can, and also Humans and Angels.

Qur'an is explicit about the fact of what is enabled in our belief and the chances which are given to every man to prove he is not a shaytan. Many men have borne aspects of the self of a shaytan, which is want to disprove Jehannam, but only because the shaytan are in their own Jehannam only as birds, but also Ants and other insects of course.

Before the trajectory of time can enabled that the shaytan are judged, every Human, and Angel, whom has been confusing themself with the shaytan, will be given every opportunity to relieve the burden. The shaytan are whom reveal themselves by never relieving themselves of the burden, and so become eventually insects and birds.

It is in Qaf.

wsalam
:sl: we came from jannah to this earth it is our aim to get back there
but during our stay here in earth if we live our life according to way of ISLAM
ALLAH will grant us jannah if not jahannam
now from jahannam if ALLAH wills he can forgive his creature and grant him to jannah
and as for ants and elephants they are creature of ALLAH and they never lie:w:
Reply

......
06-05-2007, 06:47 PM
Originally Posted by poga
:sl:
can you help
i like to contact jinn world
^ LOL
Reply

Curaezipirid
06-18-2007, 03:05 AM
Originally Posted by poga
:sl: we came from jannah to this earth it is our aim to get back there
but during our stay here in earth if we live our life according to way of ISLAM
ALLAH will grant us jannah if not jahannam
now from jahannam if ALLAH wills he can forgive his creature and grant him to jannah
and as for ants and elephants they are creature of ALLAH and they never lie:w:
True that Ants and Elephants never lie, only our own Human minds lie if we imagine that an Ant or an Elephant is Human.

We all understand the scriptures by each our own experience in Allah.
If I believe something that another person can not, that simple means that Allah did not want that person to believe like me. But perhaps there are other persons whom it is Allah's will for, that they believe more alike to me.
Reply

poga
06-18-2007, 04:44 PM
what do you believe
Reply

Curaezipirid
06-20-2007, 11:49 AM
in meself mate
Reply

Hashim_507
06-21-2007, 12:17 AM
Salam,

Can we have topics about angels? No disrespect brothers\sisters; it would be knowledgable and beautiful.
Reply

Tony
03-18-2009, 05:57 AM
Whats all this foolish carry on about the nature of jinn, If you beleive in the oneness of Allah then why conscern yourself with a being than can neither harm you or do you good. I think its part of a ridiculous obsession that will only take you away from Allah by means of superstition and fear of the unknown/unseen. Put your efforts into reading the Qur'an, all you need to know about jinn is within its pages
Reply

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Sign Up

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 10-31-2014, 08:14 PM
  2. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 09-19-2010, 02:12 PM
  3. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 09-11-2010, 01:01 PM
  4. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 09-09-2010, 10:04 PM

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!