/* */

PDA

View Full Version : hijab problemz

AnonymousPoster
04-15-2007, 04:55 PM
salam aeilkum i kno is bad to say but i cant stand the hijab any1 more it doesnt suit me at all, it dont suit my face i look hurt and if i jus wish it wasnt obligatory i tried every style is simply it just not meant to be suit certain faces. is kinda funny de more i ask allah swt to guide me the more misguided i get.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
FatimaAsSideqah
04-15-2007, 05:00 PM
:salamext:

Let you know that my hijab is not looking suit on me..It don't matter to me because Allah Ta'ala is more important than Hijabs..I am wearing my hijbabs all the times because I am felt more loving from Allah Ta'ala! We Muslimahs have to follow to Prophet's wives..from Hadith sayings..if we don't follow it then we will get really bad sins! Lots of rules about hijabs..I bet more sisters will post here the point of views!

:wasalamex

FatimaAsSideqah
04-15-2007, 05:03 PM

You can take to look at this link: [link removed]

This is rules of Hijabs..hope it would be succesful for you, InshAllah!

:wasalamex

- Qatada -
04-15-2007, 05:33 PM

May Allaah make it easy for you sister,

The Messenger of Allaah (peace be upon him) said:
"The supplication of a slave continues to be granted as long as he does not supplicate for a sinful thing or for something that would cut off the ties of kinship and he does not grow impatient.'' It was said: "O Messenger of Allah! What does growing impatient mean?'' He (Peace be upon him) said, "It is one's saying: `I supplicated again and again but I do not think that my prayer will be answered.' Then he becomes frustrated (in such circumstances) and gives up supplication altogether.''

(Sahih Muslim)
Try checking these threads inshaa Allaah:
http://www.islamicboard.com/cyber-co...ear-hijab.html
http://www.islamicboard.com/cyber-co...dying-out.html

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Rufaidah
04-15-2007, 05:42 PM

السلامـ عليكمـ ورحمة الله وبركاته
اخي/اختي المسلمين:

اذا نازعتك نفسك الامارة بسوء الى معصيت الله ورسوله , فتذكر هادم اللذات, وقاطع الشهوات , ومفرق الجمعات......الموت.........
واحذر على ان ياتيك على حال لا ترضي الله عزوجل ,,,,فتكون من الخاسرين .
واذا خلوة بريبة , والنفس داعية الى العصيان , فستحي من نظر اله وقل لها : ان الذي خلق الظلام يراني.
شتان بين من يموت وهو في احضان من وساد.
ومن يموت وهو ساجد لرب الارض والسموات .
شتان بينمن يموت وهو عاكف على الالات اللهو والفسوق والعصيان.
ومن يموت وهو ذاكر لله الواحد الديان فختر لنفسك ما شئت

اختكمـ الفقيرة الي الله
رفيده
في امان الله

سبحانك اللهم وبحمدك اشهد ان لا اله الا انت استغفرك واتوب اليك

Nσσя'υℓ Jαииαн
04-15-2007, 06:05 PM
:sl:

Sis, the whole point of covering up is not to attract or make urself look good. But, if anything sis, I'm sure you ARE beautiful because you are doing something which pleases Allah(swt). The only thing that matters is how Allah(swt) sees us and what He thinks of us. I've always heard it takes a lot of guts to even wear one, especially in the West. I didn't think it was true until I realized how people viewed it, whether it be your own. I was told not to go to the extreme, just because I wanted to properly cover myself, especially since it was only the Hijab. I got comments like that from my own relatives and shocked me completely. To me, every sister is beautiful because they are modest. And thats the only thing that should matter :) Dont burden yourself sis. It will only depress you more, not help you.

:w:

Snowflake
04-15-2007, 06:22 PM
^I agree.

It doesn't matter how your face looks in hijab in this world if it means that it'll be shining on the Day of Judgment because Allah is pleased with you. If you can imagine how a sinners face will look when disfigured by Hell-Fire, by comparison, you'll agree you look beautiful in hijab just the way you are.

AnonymousPoster
04-15-2007, 09:57 PM
thankz!! i wore it outside today and gues what people?
it wasnt so bad! when i tried my face looked hugeeeee i jus felt soo uglyyy!!!!!
hated it but now iz not so bad the ting that annoyed was sum peoples comment they was like you look like a immigrant but may allahswt reward u bros and sis i dont care no more!

Snowflake
04-15-2007, 10:27 PM
^mashaAllah, great to hear that sis. You look beautiful in hijab to Allah and and to those who obey His commands. That's more than enough. :)

BlissfullyJaded
04-15-2007, 10:45 PM

Undoubtedly Shaytan will whisper all sorts of things to break your resolve. Keep reminding yourself that you're doing this for Allah's pleasure, and with time you'll grow to love yourself in hijaab. Stay strong and never give up. If you ever need, I'm a PM away.

Confucius
04-15-2007, 10:51 PM
salamualikum,

wow, alhamdulilah, and masha'allah, i rly admire that u overcame ur worries and wore u hijab despite the waswas of shaitaan.

personally it took me a few years before i managed to wear the hijab the REAL and PROPER WAY...meaning i always wore it...but the err....way that lecturers take the mic out of lol...funnily enough i never noticed that i was wearing it wrong .... im a pretty stupid person lol. alhamdulilah i wear it well and good now insha'allah.

hope u have good hijab days...always.

FatimaAsSideqah
04-15-2007, 10:52 PM

Well done, MashAllah!

wa laa 'uzakkee 'alallaahi 'ahadan

syilla
04-16-2007, 12:59 AM
MashaAllah...sis Alhamdullillah...

May Allah reward you for your courage and determination.

Ghira
04-16-2007, 01:11 AM
You have to wear the hijab for the sake of Allah and to please your Creator.

You are saying you don't look good wearing the hijab but trust me you will get a good husband that loves you by wearing the Hijab. He knows you keep the commands of Allah and that is what he is looking for.

Nσσя'υℓ Jαииαн
04-16-2007, 02:38 AM

MashaAllah, its really good to hear that :statisfie. May Allah reward you sis, InshaAllah, Ameen!

Al-Zaara
04-16-2007, 11:32 AM
MashaAllah!!! Congratulations for overcoming your fears, mashaAllah! :D

Not a single sister looks ugly when she tries to please her Lord. The ugly one is she who denies the importance in it. Remember that, hun.

You know an apple can look so pretty on the outside, but then inside it looks horrible, you don't wanna eat it. A Muslimah has to purify herself from the inside, find the true love for Allah and the want to please him. When you've found this, Hijab will become a natural thing inshaAllah... I'm telling you this, 'cause there are those who wear it but don't understand the meaning of it, so they think the scarf is what makes you modest. No, you gotta act and be modest, not just look like it.

Just do your best to please Allah and you'll always look beautiful.

enaya
04-16-2007, 11:42 AM
personally i cant live without the hijab or the jilbab or the nikab its my life. i cant see myself without it its like being naked you know, wether its suits you or not its the obeidience you are showing others trust me sometimes i feel like it but when i go front of other sistas who dnt wear it they feel ashamed as their not wearing it plus boy you get so much respect from loads of people

SUMMAYAH
04-16-2007, 11:50 AM
Women in hijaabs always look beautiful and feminine............

HIJABI***
04-16-2007, 12:04 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Anonymous Tester
it wasnt so bad! when i tried my face looked hugeeeee i jus felt soo uglyyy!!!!!
hated it but now iz not so bad the ting that annoyed was sum peoples comment they was like you look like a immigrant but may allahswt reward u bros and sis i dont care no more!
Mashallah siso good 2 hear that:thumbs_up :thumbs_up

Qurratul Ayn
04-16-2007, 12:17 PM
salam aeilkum i kno is bad to say but i cant stand the hijab any1 more it doesnt suit me at all, it dont suit my face i look hurt and if i jus wish it wasnt obligatory i tried every style is simply it just not meant to be suit certain faces. is kinda funny de more i ask allah swt to guide me the more misguided i get.

Oh Sister AnonymousGender (maybe you should change your username!), don't worry just keep on waernig, I wear it and I look terrible in it por so I think but I don't care I stilll wear it becasue it represents me as an individualtity and because Islam permits it also whne I see people string at me I just cheer myslef up bu thinking Allah Ta'ala is with me, yhis life is full of hard and difficult things that we have to gain marks on and pass with flying colours!! Also I think those people are just rude and ill-mannered as staring is not very ladylike or gentlemanly at all!!!

Pray to Allah Ta'ala, stay strong , take confort and action by heeding good advice given by Brothers and Sisters and Insha'Allah Ta'ala you'll find a style to suit you!!!

:salamext;

Qurratul Ayn
04-16-2007, 12:19 PM
OK, late in my reply but Masha'Allah Ta'ala you wore it and don't dislike it any more! :D

Keep it up Sister!!!:thumbs_up

;salamext:

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.