View Full Version : Question from a Newbie

HeatherBud
08-01-2005, 01:32 PM
Is Cannabis permitted within the Islamic culture? Just curious. :-[

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
aamirsaab
08-01-2005, 01:50 PM
:sl:
I'm not sure if cannabis is halaal. It is illegal however in UK. I wouldnt recommend consuming cannabis...

Khattab
08-01-2005, 01:51 PM
No all intoxicants are forbidden within Islam. However if it is for a medical purpose, not to get high, then it would be permissable to use.

Peace

HeatherBud
08-01-2005, 01:57 PM

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
abdurrazak
08-01-2005, 02:31 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by HeatherBud
Is Cannabis permitted within the Islamic culture? Just curious. :-[
is damaging you body allowed in islam?

HeatherBud
08-02-2005, 08:32 AM
abdurrazak, I see your point :)

I don't promote it for others of course. I just know it helps my pain in a far greater way than modern medicine. I understand it is not for everyone. I just know it brings Peace to my pain.

aamirsaab
08-02-2005, 08:49 AM
Its ok for medicinal purposes (like yours) but, as with all drugs, try not to overconsume. Additionally, try not to use it in public - you will find that a lot of people suddenly become your best mate....

HeatherBud
08-02-2005, 09:01 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by aamirsaab
you will find that a lot of people suddenly become your best mate....
Yes, or your worst enemy. My website of 5 years hard work was crashed, my home raided, my arm broken, my dogs murdered, I was strangled to point of coma and then knocked out, my lifeless body abused, then I was left to die.

I was only collecting information on the Medical facts of Cannabis use both Positive and Negative.

Thanks for the valuable advice and information, much appreciated.

Respect :love:

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.