/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Of The Fish,Droughts, Nations & Institutions. A Short Must Read!

Tilmeez
04-17-2007, 12:20 PM
There is an Arabic proverb: Rottenness of a fish starts from its head. Drought (Qahat) is the abnormal condition of the whether that causes shortage of yield of corps. When there is shortage of men[I mean real men – leaders] Arabs say it is Qahat ur Rijal!
The same goes true for us being Muslims. (Have a look on Muslims as Nations) They are getting rotten at the top and they are suffering Qahat ur Rijal!
With regards to Institutions do I need to say any thing for huge institutions like UN and IMF: they speak the language of their masters and they feel no regret or sham while doing so.

Do ponder where we are heading to and what are the remedies.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Woodrow
04-17-2007, 03:19 PM
:sl:

A very interesting observation.

An even more interesting question.

To be honest I doubt if anybody has the faintest idea where we are heading. My own suspicion is the world is being more split on a daily basis. It is known that division is a tool for conquest. But the Question is who is behind the division?

Mankind itself is facing massive division. Mankind is not united, it is divided.
We have 5 major divisions of mankind taking place. Those are the religious divisions. The world is separated into Muslim, Christian, Judaism, Atheism and non-montheistic beliefs. A question would be who gains from this division?

Within each of those Divisions there is much discord and lack of unity. As Muslims we are aware of the discord among ourselves. Yet, each belief system has within itself even mor discord than what we as Muslims face. In spite of our self awareness of our internal discord we are much more United than any other group. Christians are divided into thousands of Subgroups. Judaism is divided, and for the small number of Jews in the world that division is very large.. Non-Montheistic religions number into the many thousands each very much against the others. Atheism is virtually without unity, each atheist is on his or her own. Who is the one who gains by these divisions?

Perhaps the true division in the world is the division of economics. The haves and the have nots. The haves keep becoming a smaller group, but controlling more of the wealth. The have nots keep increasing in numbers, but with a reduction in overall wealth.

So to ponder where we are heading we have to first identify who to include as we. Now to answer what are the remedies, we have to first identify what is the SPECIFIC problem. we all have an opinion as to what the problems are, but have any of us actually identified a specific unerversal one or are we just grasping at straws and hoping that by eliminating problem A, things have been cured?

Al_Imaan
04-17-2007, 05:37 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Tilmeez
There is an Arabic proverb: Rottenness of a fish starts from its head. Drought (Qahat) is the abnormal condition of the whether that causes shortage of yield of corps. When there is shortage of men[I mean real men – leaders] Arabs say it is Qahat ur Rijal!
The same goes true for us being Muslims. (Have a look on Muslims as Nations) They are getting rotten at the top and they are suffering Qahat ur Rijal!
With regards to Institutions do I need to say any thing for huge institutions like UN and IMF: they speak the language of their masters and they feel no regret or sham while doing so.

it really does make u ponder...

Tilmeez
04-17-2007, 07:15 PM
A very interesting observation.

An even more interesting question.
Ajrokum Minallah, Akhee Al Kreem, *** Feeling a sudden increase in blood :) ***

To be honest I doubt if anybody has the faintest idea where we are heading.
Why not?? Ain't we the strange travellars who keep travelling with out knowing the destination? Or we are 'the fallan from the tree' leaves on the mercy of the wind wherever it takes them to, we don't bother?
As per my understanding the impression of Islam is the most deep one (most of you must agree) and all other divisions are trying hard to mix it with THEIRS and so far they are a failure.
I often say: Distance from the CENTRE is DEATH. Ain't we far from our actual centre: Quran and the Sunahh?
A question would be who gains from this division?
This is what really takes me no where! What if I say only the chief position holders get this into their own interst. They work for the mutual benefits of each other. Its sort of give and take. I know if i ask people to beleive the right thing said by the other scholar/political/economical figure, they are not going to beleive me for the right thing i am going to say after this.

So to ponder where we are heading we have to first identify who to include as we.
Who is this WE? this is the most important question. Most of the time we don't include even our very own people for unjustified reasons such as difference in thought/beleif/different geographical location etc. And sometimes we include even the people who don't have any concern with us.
Poor us!
we have to first identify what is the SPECIFIC problem.
To me, its Qahat ur Rijjal. Remember the era of Umar Farooq (RA) when he say I will be hold responsible if a dog is died of hunger on bands of Dajla and Farat (Rivers). Here it will be worth mentioning the quote of Ali (RA) if the leader of the sheep is a lion then all the sheeps are lion and if the leader of the lions is a sheep then all the lions are merely sheeps.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
iqbal_soofi
04-17-2007, 08:16 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Tilmeez
Umar Farooq (RA) when he say I will be hold responsible if a dog is died of hunger on bands of Dajla and Farat (Rivers). Here it will be worth mentioning the quote of Ali (RA) if the leader of the sheep is a lion then all the sheeps are lion and if the leader of the lions is a sheep then all the lions are merely sheeps.
You gave a very good example of one the greatest Muslim leaders. Your analogy of sheeps leading the lions is also very interesting and thoughtful.

However, it's not the fault of sheep who leade us. It's our own fault that we don't consider anyone from within the lions to lead us the lions. Rather we've also started speaking the language of sheeps now. This is because the sheep leaders are funding the sheep teachers to teach us their tones and languages. We've submitted ourselves to follow them like the herd of sheep.

Now let come to your question that where we're heading to? We're heading to where our enemies want us to. They only have to control the direction of our sheep leaders. They know that we've no other option but to follow them blindly like the tamed animals. Anyone differing with them is liable to be labelled a non Muslim.

It's the duty of educated Muslims to open their eyes, think like lions and have the courage to differ with the sheep leaders and their tout mullahs.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.