salam

i have found Mishhary Rashid recitation

mashallah its amazing

http://hidayahonline.org/?page=audio&reciter=7

salam

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
NooralHaya
07-28-2005, 11:56 AM
yes mashaAllah he has beautiful recitation.

07-28-2005, 12:55 PM
jazaki allahu khair sis

anis_z24
08-01-2005, 02:35 PM
Salam
This Qar' has a nice voice mash'allah

http://english.islamway.com/bindex.p...recitor_id=175

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Ummu Amatullah
08-01-2005, 02:50 PM
:sl:
mashallah he's got a good voice,but no where near Sudaisi and Matrood.
:w:

Junna
08-02-2005, 03:15 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Shukri
mashallah he's got a good voice,but no where near Sudaisi and Matrood.

I totally agree, sis. :D :thumbs_up

Abu Zakariya
08-02-2005, 03:21 AM
How about that Ibrahim al-Jibreen?!

I especially like listening to Surah al-Maryam, Surah Ya-Seen and Surah ar-Rahmaan with recitation by Ibrahim al-Jibreen.

But I strongly recomend listening to Surah ash-Shams and Surah an-Nasr with recitation by al Afasy.

Junna
08-02-2005, 03:26 AM

Pinkrose is soooooooooo crazy about him. :omg: She only listens to him. Her favorite surah that he recites is surah al-anbiyaa. :thumbs_up And masha allah, yes he is very good. You should also listen to surah an-naba by Mishary Rashid al-efasi. :D :thumbs_up

Abu Zakariya
08-02-2005, 03:34 AM
Masha'Allah.

I have to say, anyone who hasn't listened to Surah an-Nasr recited by al-Afasy should do it.

It'll make you, if not cry, then deeply affected. Remember, it was in that surah that Allah subhana wa ta'ala let our beloved Prophet salallahu 'alayhi wa sallam know that he was gonna pass away. If I'm not mistaken, those were also the last verses ever revealed.

You can tell that by the way al Afasy recites those verses, it's really emotional.

Junna
08-02-2005, 03:44 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Abu Zakariya
Masha'Allah.

I have to say, anyone who hasn't listened to Surah an-Nasr recited by al-Afasy should do it.

It'll make you, if not cry, then deeply affected. Remember, it was in that surah that Allah subhana wa ta'ala let our beloved Prophet salallahu 'alayhi wa sallam know that he was gonna pass away. If I'm not mistaken, those were also the last verses ever revealed.

You can tell that by the way al Afasy recites those verses, it's really emotional.

Wow, masha allah. You are really making me want to hear it now. :'( I will Insha allah. :thumbs_up

Angel24
08-02-2005, 04:20 AM

i can't listen to any of this nasheeds or Quran in this site....
which i really want to...can anyone tell me why???

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.