/* */

PDA

View Full Version : What an amazing trip I went on! I cannot believe the evil of humanity... :-(

lavikor201
04-17-2007, 07:11 PM
I had such an amazing trip. I was in Poland at the death camps where Jews were raped, murdered and burned/gased and what an experience. I was there with an actual survivor of the camp and we saw his bunk, since he was a man, he was strong enough to be a slave laborer! I cried, but wow, I cannot believe how powerful it was. The Nazi records for his death camp, said they were averaging 15,000 deaths per a day! It is unreal.

If you wish I can share some pictures with you all, that I took.

Pictures:

http://www.islamicboard.com/716364-post5.html
http://www.islamicboard.com/716375-post9.html
http://www.islamicboard.com/716382-post11.html

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
'Abd al-Baari
04-17-2007, 07:22 PM
That's so sad, my R.E Teacher was telling us today about her trip to Berkenou and Aushtwiz (i think they spelt right :?) and how you could still see bits of body parts sticking out from the ground :cry:

Kittygyal
04-17-2007, 07:25 PM
Greetings.
Ah. That is intresting please do share with us but the pictures should be not innappropriate god wills :). that sux, you got a very little heart you shed into tears aww bless.

Take care

lavikor201
04-17-2007, 07:30 PM
Sure I will upload the pics.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
lavikor201
04-17-2007, 07:42 PM
Yes, that is what I am doing now.

I will post them each deserving its own post since I took them all for very special reasons.

The first one is a shoe. It may seem ordinary, but they stripped each person of all ther clothes, hair, shoes, glasses, possesions, everything.

Since it is obviously the shoe of a little girl, she was not strong enough to work, so she most likely was gased immediatly. May she rest in peace:

http://img266.imageshack.us/img266/9148/motl049po1.jpg

I will post another pciture in a minute or two.

'Abd al-Baari
04-17-2007, 07:44 PM
Thanks for sharing
:cry:

lavikor201
04-17-2007, 07:45 PM
Hopefully things like this can be prevented wverywhere from happening. The forces of evil which raped Muslims in Bosnia, and are killing blacks in darfur, are what all huamnity should fight against. The next pic is still downloading.

Kittygyal
04-17-2007, 07:45 PM
Greeting

Eww. there olden days shoes right?? erm are they still in that spot in Poland? what exactly happened there that they stripped the clothes ... and what not??

Ya God willing

Take care

lavikor201
04-17-2007, 07:48 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Kittygyal
Greeting

Eww. there olden days shoes right?? erm are they still in that spot in Poland? what exactly happened there that they stripped the clothes ... and what not??

Ya God willing

Take care
They stripped all the clothes and shaved your head. Your were no longer a person to them, but a number that they tatooed on you. Millions of shoes have been found. I would show you all the hair, that they saved +o( but it is to disturbing.

Here is a picture of one of the gas chambers:

http://img339.imageshack.us/img339/2540/motl131vf4.jpg

They told you that you were taking a shower. :cry:

'Abd al-Baari
04-17-2007, 07:51 PM
We watched a video in R.E which was really really sad
It showed all the women and young men being forced to take their clothes off in front of the camp leaders and then had all their hair chopped of and if anyone refused they were just shot there and then. They were then taken to baths when they were washed with cold water by males working for the camp leaders...It was really sickening to watch
Don't know how correct any of this is
Allah knows best

Hopefully things like this can be prevented wverywhere from happening. The forces of evil which raped Muslims in Bosnia, and are killing blacks in darfur, are what all huamnity should fight against.
True

lavikor201
04-17-2007, 07:54 PM
Greetings
I BEG YA PARDON SIR?? they what?? my head?? when?? never couldn't be that ridiculous

me taking a shower in poland what ya on about dude??

am confused :-[
Alright. The Jews during the Holocaust were taken by railroad told they were being "relocated". Then they waited in line as they were shaved, tatood and stripped of all clothing.

Then the weak ones were told they were going to take a shower. However, water did not come out. Gas did and killed them all as mothers clutched onto their young. :cry:

Here is a pic of the electric fences at the death camp:

http://img107.imageshack.us/img107/2265/motl149an8.jpg

Kittygyal
04-17-2007, 07:54 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Abdullah2907
We watched a video in R.E which was really really sad
It showed all the women and young men being forced to take their clothes off in front of the camp leaders and then had all their hair chopped of and if anyone refused they were just shot there and then. They were then taken to baths when they were washed with cold water by males working for the camp leaders...It was really sickening to watch
Don't know how correct any of this is
Allah knows best

True
salamualikum.
You watched that in R.E ?? you sure?? am sure it was in History not R.E :rollseyes, I remember what you dudes are on about now, when the womens been forced to do stuff and get shaved, they be qued up i remember watching that aswel it was disctusting tho seeing naked womens && then the men shaving there heads ewww YA ALLAH! :cry:

I REMEMBER WATCHING IT!!
Ma'assalama

'Abd al-Baari
04-17-2007, 07:55 PM
@ sis Kityygyal
they told the victims that they were having a shower but were in fact being gassed to death :cry:

Edit*
wow, you watched the same vid :D

lavikor201
04-17-2007, 07:57 PM
Nothing like goign there with a man who actually survived it and knew exactly where he lived and sleeped as he layed next to his family which all died slowly during the war. He buried his entire family in tha death camp. The women however, were to weak to do work and they burnt into ash.

Kittygyal
04-17-2007, 07:59 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Abdullah2907
@ sis Kityygyal
they told the victims that they were having a shower but were in fact being gassed to death :cry:

Edit*
wow, you watched the same vid :D
Salamualikum
ya allah! horrible

Hey, there were very little gyals aswel and mams who had kids, Oh did anyone see when the little gyal's mam got snached and the little gyal was crying but they threw her on floor? HOW SICKINING! :cry:

am not sure if it was the same one as yours but infact i have seen one ma self also ma nephew along with me neice are doing this in History, there told me there teacher never changed the channel whilst the seeing the womens nudity!!!!!

Also is it the one where they get of the train?? and then from the other side theres a fence and one night a gyal throws food to another gyal over the fence am i on the right track?????

Ma'assalama

SUMMAYAH
04-17-2007, 08:03 PM
c'mon show some sensitivity people..........

FatimaAsSideqah
04-17-2007, 08:04 PM
:sl:

I am speechless! Thanks for sharing it with us, Lavikor!

:w:

Kittygyal
04-17-2007, 08:06 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by SUMMAYAH
c'mon show some sensitivity people..........
Salamualikum.
Erm. Sis we care about 'OTHERS', see how many of these lot lost there loves ones, been hurt and been forced to shave there head && take there clothes of how would you feel if that happened to you?? ASTGAFIRULLAH! :cry:

just think what if we was in that possition ya allah save us from evil amin.

some of these ladies had long hair && the men dragged there hair && gave them a bold. && they were shed into tears.

Ma'assalama

FatimaAsSideqah
04-17-2007, 08:08 PM
:sl:

Second on that, Sister! Same as happened in Bosnia and Serbia to Muslims..

:w:

lavikor201
04-17-2007, 08:09 PM
A great story I learned was that in the Warsaw Ghetto which all the Jews were forced to live in, the nazis came in and a young 24 year old boy led an army of weak jews with no guns and held off tanks for 30 days.The Nazis planned to destroy the whole ghetto in 3 days.

What courage.

Kittygyal
04-17-2007, 08:10 PM
Greetings.
^ Nazis are kinda even worse.

lavikor201
04-17-2007, 08:16 PM
Greetings.
^ Nazis are kinda even worse.
True, but we should not even give credence to them by judging who was worse. They were so evil, they wanted to be worse. Therefore, we shouldn't give them what they want. We know they are worse, but we should focus on how they will pay for their crimes, and they were destroyed (although some youth think its "cool" to be "Neo" Nazis and hate Jews, arabs, blacks and claim this never happend)

SUMMAYAH
04-17-2007, 08:17 PM
Salamualikum.
Erm. Sis we care about 'OTHERS', see how many of these lot lost there loves ones, been hurt and been forced to shave there head && take there clothes of how would you feel if that happened to you?? ASTGAFIRULLAH! :cry:

just think what if we was in that possition ya allah save us from evil amin.

some of these ladies had long hair && the men dragged there hair && gave them a bold. && they were shed into tears.

Ma'assalama

Derrrrr.......wat u on about.......?????

Thats exactly wat i meant......SHOW SOME SENSITIVITY!' instead of talking about polar bears!

and it WAS the nazis doing this!!!!

lavikor201
04-17-2007, 08:21 PM

Thats exactly wat i meant......SHOW SOME SENSITIVITY!' instead of talking about polar bears!

Its okay, I do not think she meant anything by it. An interesting story: A man when he enetered the death camp (his family died there) for the first time since he was liberated, began laughing. He was in such shock he could not do anything except respond that way, because all the rest of his emtions destroyed. He was feeling so much pain that his laughs became cries eventually and it was very sad.

We all react to pain differently.

Kittygyal
04-17-2007, 08:23 PM

Salamualikum.
Take it easy dudette am sowiee mrs Summy, you misunderstood i was telling you just imagine if we were in there position.

I was kinda being 'sarcastic'

Yes i know it was the Nazis
Ma'assalama:)

Pk_#2
04-17-2007, 08:23 PM
Peace be upon those who follow guidance,

How can u talk about polar bears i feel +o(

:'( :(

Thanks for sharing :(

I jus' dunno what to say, the pic of the gas chamber actually is designed like how a shower room would look though :(

Why were they tatoo'ed by the way and why was their hair removed, answer if possible!

Did nobody question why they did this, or why they might need a shower in the middle of a journey.

Answer if you can please. Tc

Kittygyal
04-17-2007, 08:24 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by lavikor201
True, but we should not even give credence to them by judging who was worse. They were so evil, they wanted to be worse. Therefore, we shouldn't give them what they want. We know they are worse, but we should focus on how they will pay for their crimes, and they were destroyed (although some youth think its "cool" to be "Neo" Nazis and hate Jews, arabs, blacks and claim this never happend)
Greetings.
Ya indeed, there just as bad as each other to behonest

Take care

SUMMAYAH
04-17-2007, 08:25 PM
Salamualikum.
Take it easy dudette am sowiee mrs Summy, you misunderstood i was telling you just imagine if we were in there position.

I was kinda being 'sarcastic'

Yes i know it was the Nazis
Ma'assalama:)

Sowee sis......u wanna share a can of red bull?:)

SUMMAYAH
04-17-2007, 08:26 PM
Its okay, I do not think she meant anything by it. An interesting story: A man when he enetered the death camp (his family died there) for the first time since he was liberated, began laughing. He was in such shock he could not do anything except respond that way, because all the rest of his emtions destroyed. He was feeling so much pain that his laughs became cries eventually and it was very sad.

We all react to pain differently.
I'm so sorry to hear that.......
I guess we take our freedom for granted........

lavikor201
04-17-2007, 08:28 PM
Why were they tatoo'ed by the way and why was their hair removed, answer if possible!

Did nobody question why they did this, or why they might need a shower in the middle of a journey.
They were loaded on to trains to be what thy were told was "relocation", then they ended up at the camps, and to demonize them and make them all look alike and humiliate them they shaved there heads. They tatooed them with numbers so the gaurds would not feel bad when killing a person and filling out the form. (the nazis kept records which is the proof against any holocuast denier) It is easier to shoot a man named "483674636" isntead of Mordechai Anilevitch, for example. They made them into less then human.

When the arrived at the Death Camp those that were deemded not strong to be slaves were sent to get a "shower" so they would "not get desease". What would u do if someone said this and pointed a gun at you? Just pray there tellin u the truth.

S_87
04-17-2007, 08:28 PM
so sad what innocent people had to go through. youd think these people would recognise what their ancestors went through and not do the same to the palestinians. only difference is the jewish holocaust cant be stopped, its in the past...the palestinians, the guantanamo detainess and the like they are going through this same type of torture if not worse right as i type!
may Allah help them :cry:

SUMMAYAH
04-17-2007, 08:30 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by amani
so sad what innocent people had to go through. youd think these people would recognise what their ancestors went through and not do the same to the palestinians. only difference is the jewish holocaust cant be stopped, its in the past...the palestinians, the guantanamo detainess and the like they are going through this same type of torture if not worse right as i type!
Ameen to the dua.

And you have a point sister.

Kittygyal
04-17-2007, 08:30 PM
Sowee sis......u wanna share a can of red bull?:)
salamualikum.
YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS PLEASEEEEEEEE.

But i guess out of this thread will be nice, 'coz i don't wana head of to off-topic posts :-[

Ma'assalama

lavikor201
04-17-2007, 08:31 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by amani
I'm sorry and I do feel very bad for Palestinians who are in such trouble, but the Palestinians are not being gased and made into slaves. Yes the wall is wrong, as is the checkpoints but palestinaisn are blwoing up buses as well and well... israelis are not taking out Palestinains fromt here homes and shooting them, enslaving them or gasing them and then burning the ashes.

Anyway, we should not bring this off topic.

I have a picture of a huge pile of ashes (a few stories high) in a building with a viewing post if u wish.

would it be inappropriate?

Kittygyal
04-17-2007, 08:32 PM
Greetings
^ Also the palestine aint being forced to have there hair shaved of now are they?? MAY ALLAH HELP EVERYONE! :cry: amin
ma'assalama

deen_2007
04-17-2007, 09:29 PM
i dnt no what to say.....when i hear these things....it makes me sad...

may allah guide this world from anything like this or even a inch close to this ever happening again.

we humans need to look after each other....regardless of our race, gender or religion ....

Am@tull@h
04-17-2007, 09:35 PM
I went to one of the camps couple of years ago, during secondary school. i cant remeba which one it was though cos i went to france and germany in the same week. i still remeber it though. i did burst in to tears when i went. :cry: there were still gunshot holes in the walls where people were shot. we also shown where sick people that they did keep were given to the nazi doctors to experiment. it was very disturbing. :cry: i also saw the gas rooms and the bunks were they had to sleep.

snakelegs
04-17-2007, 11:22 PM
lavikor,
it is amazing to me how many younger people know nothing about the holocaust.
the germans built on centuries of christian anti-semitism.
once a group is viewed as sub-human, it makes killing them easy.
i am haunted by the image of eichmann in his glass cage at his trial - he looked like the guy next door.
i have known survivors. i don't know how they kept their humanity and their minds intact.
an anecdote that gave me chills:
a survivor at eichmann's trial fainted. later he was asked if it was because he was reliving his expeience. his reply was no - he passed out because he suddenly saw the eichmann in himself.
these monstrous acts, are obviously not alien to human nature - the potential is obviously there. like the hindus in gujarat who ran out in the streets and butchered their neighbours, in some cases, people they had known for years.
the really frightening thing about the holocaust was to learn that the germans are not monsters or aberations.
lavikor,
i know you are religious - did you ever have doubts when you contemplated the murder of 1 million jewish children simply because they were jews?

lavikor201
04-18-2007, 12:03 AM
lavikor,
i know you are religious - did you ever have doubts when you contemplated the murder of 1 million jewish children simply because they were jews?
No. But you may have a different opinion. They are martyrs, and it is very sad, but I believer everything has a purpose which will elevate ones soul, or someone can make the wrong choice and fail to do so. I cannot understand why it happend, however, I know it did, and just as when I was in math class not understanding exactly how to do "division" or what the point of it even was, I know its uses, and why I had to learn it, later. I cannot imagine that I can comprehend the events of this world today.

Of course I cannot imagine the pain which happend and the entire world must learn from this...

snakelegs
04-18-2007, 12:11 AM
No. But you may have a different opinion. They are martyrs, and it is very sad, but I believer everything has a purpose which will elevate ones soul, or someone can make the wrong choice and fail to do so. I cannot understand why it happend, however, I know it did, and just as when I was in math class not understanding exactly how to do "division" or what the point of it even was, I know its uses, and why I had to learn it, later. I cannot imagine that I can comprehend the events of this world today.

Of course I cannot imagine the pain which happend and the entire world must learn from this...
no, i don't disagree with this at all as i also believe in god. there are many questions that we cannot know the answers to and much that simply defies comprehension and this is one of them. i asked because i know it has created a crisis of faith in some people and they have solved it differently.
sadly, i see no indication that the world has learned anything.
thank you for sharing your experiences.

lavikor201
04-18-2007, 12:14 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by snakelegs
no, i don't disagree with out at all as i also believe in god. there are many questions that we cannot know the answers to and much that simply defies comprehension and this is one of them. i asked because i know it has created a crisis of faith in some people and they have solved it differently.
sadly, i see no indication that the world has learned anything.
thank you for sharing your experiences.
No problem snakelegs. If you wish we could have a kore personal conversation on this through PM where I could go into more detail.

Nσσя'υℓ Jαииαн
04-18-2007, 12:24 AM
:cry:cry: I honestly can't stand this stuff. People never learn..even today :raging: :cry:

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.