/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Mods and Admins!!

Pinkrose
08-02-2005, 11:07 AM
:sl:

In the name of Allah!!
All praise and thanx is due to Allah(saw)!!

I just wanted to say thank you to all the mods and admins that have done so much for us and helped us throughout our problems :D !! I think that you are doing such a big job and being sooooooo helpful!! Mashallah!! All you Mods and Admins are making this a better place!! Jazaakalah for all your hard work!! May Allah reward you all!! I wish you all the best in all that you do!!

btw: here is just a little thank you note: http://www.123greetings.com/general/...u/thank18.html

Jazaakalah!!

Much :love: ,
Pinkrose :rose:

:w: :wilted_ro

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
aminahshijabs
08-02-2005, 11:48 AM
Good Idea...

This is a wonderful forum

A7med
08-02-2005, 12:12 PM
Yep Good Idea :)

Jazakallah Khair Mods & Admins ;)

Ansar Al-'Adl
08-02-2005, 01:02 PM
May Allah swt bless you all and shower you with His mercy. We appreciate your wonderful comments.

:w:

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Henry
08-02-2005, 02:23 PM
Salam Alaikam!
I agree completely with Pinkrose. Nothing on here that has been posted by the admins contains anything rude. It is always very informative, with complete credibility. Thanks so much!

Danish
08-02-2005, 02:37 PM
lol, this thread is funny......

yeh, thanks a bunch modz and adminz...here r some invisible flowers for ur troubles, put 'em in water then b)

A7med
08-02-2005, 02:51 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Ansar Al-'Adl
May Allah swt bless you all and shower you with His mercy. We appreciate your wonderful comments.

AMEEN :brother:

Danish
08-02-2005, 02:59 PM
allahumma ameen :)

Ibn Abi Ahmed
08-02-2005, 03:05 PM

Jazakallah Khair for making such a great place as this possible Admins and the Mods, Thnx for helping this forum become even better :D

Uthman
08-02-2005, 03:12 PM

LOL, we have the most random members ever! So I might as well join in:

Thank you admins, mods, members, humans and zAk for making this such a fantabulous place :'(

Watch out everyone! I'm gonna break out into song :'( (No instruments, halal lyrics)

Uthman
08-02-2005, 04:09 PM

A skunk sat on a stump and thunk the stump stunk,
but the stump thunk the skunk stunk.

Pinkrose
08-02-2005, 08:55 PM

Are we free posting here? :omg: Nah i am just kidding!! Don't get all cranky on me now!! :zip:

:w: :wilted_ro

Silver Pearl
08-02-2005, 09:04 PM
:w: Warahmatullahi wabarakatu,

If I hadn’t known better I would say Pinkrose wants something, no the mods or the admin don’t send out free boxes of chocolate dear sister ;D . Being serious now *clears throat* may Allah (swt) reward those who strive in the way of the siratul mustakeen and spread the haq, ameen.

Pinkrose
08-02-2005, 09:38 PM

~lol~
No sis!! I don't want nothin' from the mods and admins!! Just cuz' i am saying thanx for their hard work don't mean nothin'!! :D Honestly it was from the bottom of my heart to say thanx!! :wilted_ro
:thumbs_up

BlissfullyJaded
08-02-2005, 10:22 PM

When I first clicked this I thought it was gonna be a complain and I was uh oh.. Then I saw that.. Awww, you're sweet mashaAllah.

May Allah (Subhanahu Wa Ta'ala) reward the LI Staff for their hard work and may He keep this forum thriving always.

S_87
08-03-2005, 01:55 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by mm_ca04

May Allah (Subhanahu Wa Ta'ala) reward the LI Staff for their hard work and may He keep this forum thriving always.

Ameeeeeeen!!!

Junna
08-03-2005, 02:16 AM

Yeah, jazakallah to all the mods and admins and everone else except zAk ;D for making this a great place to come for fun and for knowledge. :applaud:

Ummu Amatullah
08-03-2005, 02:19 AM
Mods.and adm. sincerely thanks for everything.Was thinking about becoming a mod.on this forum or another one,but changed my mind.Seems it's harder then it looks.Thanks.Would appreciate it if some of you guys quit bullying people ;)

Muhammad
08-03-2005, 09:45 AM

Aameen to all your du'aas and it's very nice of you all to say such things, Jazakallahu Khayr!

I hope all the members are benefitting from this site and will help to improve it Insha'Allaah,

Pinkrose
08-03-2005, 01:05 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by mm_ca04

When I first clicked this I thought it was gonna be a complain and I was uh oh.. Then I saw that.. Awww, you're sweet mashaAllah.

Thanx sis!! :wilted_ro
Ameen @ dua!!

Umm Yoosuf
08-04-2005, 01:56 PM
Assalaamu Alaykum wa Rahmatulaahi Wa Barakayuh!

May Allah reward you all with Jannah beneath which rives flow! Ameen!

Keep up the good work!

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.