/* */

PDA

View Full Version : miracle with ZAMZAM water

AnonymousPoster
04-19-2007, 06:17 PM
:sl: wr wb.

i hear stuff by people claiming that if you have some zamzam water in a bottle, if you take some out and mix it with normal water - its still is zamzam water and has the same barakah etc? is it true? they do it so it doesn't finish.

is there any mention of the salaf doing this?

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Kittygyal
04-19-2007, 06:30 PM
salamualikum.
Am not 100% sure, but i certainly know mixing water in ZamZam is selfish indeed because no one would like mixed water but they would want the 'pure' ZamZam
Ma'assalama

lolwatever
04-19-2007, 07:58 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Anonymous Tester
:sl: wr wb.

i hear stuff by people claiming that if you have some zamzam water in a bottle, if you take some out and mix it with normal water - its still is zamzam water and has the same barakah etc? is it true? they do it so it doesn't finish.

is there any mention of the salaf doing this?

i think i'd rather stick to drinkin 100% zamzam water :thumbs_up

'Abd al-Baari
04-19-2007, 08:29 PM
:sl:

i think i'd rather stick to drinkin 100% zamzam water
yeh me too :)

if you take some out and mix it with normal water - its still is zamzam water and has the same barakah etc? is it true?
never heard of this before

Allah knows best

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
mohammed farah
04-19-2007, 08:31 PM
why would you want to mix it up

AnonymousPoster
04-19-2007, 08:32 PM

cuz they think that they'll run out.. so they keep mixing it with other water. especially if you bring some over from makkah.

Pk_#2
04-19-2007, 10:06 PM
AsalamuALaykum Warahmatullahi Wabarakatuh,

Numerous independent studies have been done on water from the well of Zamzam that conclude that it is one of the purest and cleanest waters we can enjoy. Zamzam water's appeal has always been universal. This water has never been chemically treated or chlorinated as is the case with water pumped into the cities. If you were to mix it with your home tap water or whatever other type of water it wouldn't remain as pure...:-\

It was reported in Saheeh Muslim that the Prophet sallallaahu 'alayhi wa sallam said to Abu Dharr, who had stayed near the Ka'bah and its coverings for forty days and nights with no food or drink other than (Zamzam): "How long have you been here?" Abu Dharr said: "I have been here for thirty days and nights." The Prophet sallallaahu 'alayhi wa sallam said, "Who has been feeding you?" He said, "I have had nothing but Zamzam water, and I have gotten so fat that I have folds of fat on my stomach. I do not feel any of the tiredness or weakness of hunger and I have not become thin." The Prophet sallallaahu 'alayhi wa sallam said: "Verily, it is blessed, it is food that nourishes."

Peace!

Nawal89
04-19-2007, 10:07 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Anonymous Tester

cuz they think that they'll run out.. so they keep mixing it with other water. especially if you bring some over from makkah.
The well has been flowing from Ibraaheems time, why would they think it's going to run out now? :exhausted

Pk_#2
04-19-2007, 10:11 PM
I think the sister is saying that when they travel they bring some back, and are worried that it will be some time till they go again, hence they want it to last as long as possible,

Allahu Alim (Allah knows best)

AsalamuAlaykum Warahmatullah!

AnonymousPoster
04-19-2007, 11:01 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by |)431)M1
I think the sister is saying that when they travel they bring some back, and are worried that it will be some time till they go again, hence they want it to last as long as possible,

Allahu Alim (Allah knows best)

AsalamuAlaykum Warahmatullah!

:wasalamex

na'am, thats wa i mean.

ansar.tajudeen
04-20-2007, 06:06 PM
asalamualaikum ...
i am doing my final year b.e. (cse)..since i hav attended so many interviews still i am not able get a job in a company..
but i used to go with nafil prayer every time but i failed to placed in a company..
one day i made an niyath(like to placed in a company) with zamzam water then i went for company ..with allahs blessing i got through 3 rounds in interview (alhamdulilah)
but at the last round i was not selected.......

but i was wonder about after making niyath i got through and i hope inshallah allah will give me one job...
but i dont know y i was not selected in the last round..i hope allah knows best ...
ask dua for me ...

FatimaAsSideqah
04-20-2007, 06:09 PM

Alhamdulilah! I will pray Dua for you..May your path to knowledge be fruitful and may your road to truth lead you to the right way. Ameen!

:w:

'Abd al-Baari
04-20-2007, 06:10 PM

I pray to Allah to grant you a job which Inshallah will be beneficial for you in this world and the next...Ameen

FatimaAsSideqah
04-20-2007, 06:10 PM

^ Ameen!

:w:

- Qatada -
04-20-2007, 07:14 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Abdullah2907

I pray to Allah to grant you a job which Inshallah will be beneficial for you in this world and the next...Ameen

:wasalamex

Ameen! :)

Pk_#2
04-20-2007, 07:34 PM
Ameen.

Abdul Fattah
04-20-2007, 10:04 PM
Selam aleykum
If Allah subhana wa ta'ala wills it, it shall not go empty. I went on umrah last week. Afterwards I went to Medina, and I met an engeneer from Egypt there in the mosque. He told me he had worked on a Tube that connect zam-zam to Medina, so they could have zamzam in Medina to inshaAllah. And he said that they were surprised to find out that when they connected it, the water kept coming at the same discharge as before alhamdoelillah! In other words, the flow kept coming with the same force although they tapped more of it. May Allah subhana wa ta'ala keep zamzam flowing for us.

'Abd al-Baari
04-20-2007, 10:07 PM

^subhanallah^
May Allah subhana wa ta'ala keep zamzam flowing for us.
Ameen

Jazakallah for sharing bro^

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.