/* */

PDA

View Full Version : This Is Absolutely Mind Blowing

ansar.tajudeen
04-20-2007, 06:46 PM
THIS IS ABSOLUTELY MIND BLOWING

Have a look at new plane designed by Boeing... for the sultan of brunei
A ll that shines inside the flight are made of pure gold . like wash basin ,frames,etc. ......

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Ibn Abi Ahmed
04-20-2007, 06:48 PM
:sl:

It seems this 'sultan' wants to enjoy the pleasures of the Aakhirah here in this life! What a waste of money..

'Abd al-Baari
04-20-2007, 06:48 PM

very nice...wish i could afford such luxury....Inshallah one day
lol
Jazakallah Khair for sharing

^thats true as well bro^
but mashallah theres loads of frames with Quranic ayahs

FatimaAsSideqah
04-20-2007, 06:53 PM

Is that are for only rich peoples?

Remind it..gold in Jannah is more millions times better than in this world!

Do things in the way of seeking Allah’s pleasure and entering His Jannah and give less value to the high priced and costly objects and wealth of this word.

"And do not show off their adornment except only that which is apparent" [Surah An-Noor 24: 31]

:w:

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Nawal89
04-20-2007, 06:53 PM
I want that pretty blue couch by the bed 0_o.
But I wonder why they had to use so much gold. They could have used something more normal and it cuold have looked just as nice. What a waste.

That carpet in the hallway is pretty too *_*.

- Qatada -
04-20-2007, 06:56 PM
:salamext:

You noticed how the companions of the Messenger of Allaah had the Qur'an in their hearts and on bones and pieces of leather, we have Qur'an in golden covered books and golden ink, but its always on the top shelf - hardly ever touched with our hands, and if it is - rarely ever touches our hearts.

Seriosly it would be the same if it was made out of iron or 24carat gold, it doesn't make a difference.. cuz u can paint iron gold and imagine your all rich aswell lol.

umm-sulaim
04-20-2007, 06:57 PM
If that isn't Israaf i dunno what is...

wassalaam

FatimaAsSideqah
04-20-2007, 07:03 PM

"Abu Hurayrah reported that the Prophet of God (peace be upon him) said: There is no tree in the heaven that does not have a trunk of gold." (Muslim)

Surah: 3. Aali Imran
15. Say: shall I give you glad tidings of things far better than those? For the righteous are Gardens in nearness to their Lord with rivers flowing beneath; Therein is their eternal home; with spouses purified and the good pleasure of Allah, for in Allah's sight are (all) His servants.

Surah: 22. al-Hajj 14. Verily Allah will admit those who believe and work righteous deeds to Gardens beneath which rivers flow: for Allah carries out all that He plans.

23. Allah will admit those who believe and work righteous deeds to Gardens beneath which rivers flow: they shall be adorned therein with bracelets of gold and pearls; and their garments there will be of silk.

Kittygyal
04-20-2007, 09:11 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Fi_Sabilillah

You noticed how the companions of the Messenger of Allaah had the Qur'an in their hearts and on bones and pieces of leather, we have Qur'an in golden covered books and golden ink, but its always on the top shelf - hardly ever touched with our hands, and if it is - rarely ever touches our hearts.

Seriosly it would be the same if it was made out of iron or 24carat gold, it doesn't make a difference.. cuz u can paint iron gold and imagine your all rich aswell lol.
salamualikum.
so true, waste of money!
Ma'assalama

siFilam
04-20-2007, 09:23 PM
In The Name Of Allah, The Most Gracious, The Most Merciful

all the money and time wasted, Astaghfirullah. With all these one should be ashamed of asking Allah for anything else, let alone for Jannah.

btw, blue leather couch, u couldn't pay me to put that in my home. no taste at all.

wasalam
-SI-

------
04-20-2007, 09:26 PM

Lol, just one thing, how will the sultan go to sleep in an aeroplane, it keeps tilting, and he will keep falling off the bed... :haha:

Kittygyal
04-20-2007, 09:37 PM
Salamualikum
^ because he is a Bran sultana Raisins :X ;D
ma'assalama

ansar.tajudeen
04-21-2007, 06:45 AM
walaikum salaam warahamathullahi barakathuhu..

"one day every thing in this world will hav to end at the last"
no guarantee for any thing in this world

even though this sultan had wasted money in making useless plane..there will be some reason behind tat allah made on tat ..since this sultan was muslim (alhamdulilah)..every one whoever watch(KAFIRS) this will think over atleast for a moment about how peace is islam ..since this sultan had never forgot to include words of allah in tat glorious room know...masha allah :statisfie

salam(peace)

England
04-21-2007, 09:36 AM
What a waste of money... for all that money that he spent that cr... um rubbish he could have just given it to me

Malaikah
04-21-2007, 09:43 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by England
What a waste of money... for all that money that he spent that cr... um rubbish he could have just given it to me
Or he could have sheltered about half the homeless people in the world.

Millions of people are struggle to find a piece of food to put in their mouths, and this is how the rich are spending their money. :cry:

amirah_87
04-21-2007, 09:55 AM

He better watch out poor people don't give him 'ayn (evil eye) flying in a plane like that!! :blind:

England
04-21-2007, 09:56 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Malaikah

Millions of people are struggle to find a piece of food to put in their mouths, and this is how the rich are spending their money. :cry:
Homeless people in the UK don't struggle to find food, they're given free homes and food by the government. The ones you see on the streets scrounging are doing just that. They refuse to find jobs. ANYONE can get a job. The amount of times a homeless person has come upto me asking for money I tell them to "get a job." Some homeless people tried robbing me in the City of Nottingham when I was 14/15 so I won't do anything for them, they can get stuffed. Robbing little kids... pfft.

Just give the money to me. I'd put half of it to cancer research NOT the homeless :)

Camomilla
04-21-2007, 10:01 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Malaikah

true!
and people who are starving and living in hunger:cry:
I wouldn't waste my money like that.

Malaikah
04-21-2007, 10:03 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by England
Homeless people in the UK don't struggle to find food, they're given free homes and food by the government. The ones you see on the streets scrounging are doing just that. They refuse to find jobs. ANYONE can get a job. The amount of times a homeless person has come upto me asking for money I tell them to "get a job." Some homeless people tried robbing me in the City of Nottingham when I was 14/15 so I won't do anything for them, they can get stuffed. Robbing little kids... pfft.

Just give the money to me. I'd put half of it to cancer research NOT the homeless :)
England... the UK isn't the only country on the world you know, nor do you host half the worlds homeless population. :rollseyes

Nawal89
04-21-2007, 10:07 AM
Loooooooool for some reason reading thru the replies on this thread made me lauuuugh.

People keep posting threads like these which shows how rich people spend their money when they know the only replies they're gonna get is "oh what waste waste waste":rollseyes
Of course its waste. But thats how the sultan wants to spend his money. Of course he could do better. But most rich people are like that:p.
Also did you guys know, that most rich people out there you dont recognize them, because they dont spend money on themselves or their family? At least this guy's spending his money for something and not just letting it stock up in the bank.

sorry if i offended anyone, but it was just too funny seeing almost everyone post the same response.

Muhammad
04-21-2007, 10:07 AM

I think it's better to close this thread to avoid falling into the trap of backbiting Insha'Allaah.

:threadclo

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.