/* */

PDA

View Full Version : WooHooo..Newbiieee Ere!!

Homayra90
08-02-2005, 09:41 PM
Sallaaaammmzzz All!!!

Am Homayraaaa//Humzy//Humi..Take Ya Pick =p

So Wahz Hapnin? Y'all Good Roun' Ere??

So Yeah..Be Nice.. :-[ Dunno ANYONE Ere!!

Take Care..Holla Backk!!! Big Up Big Up Big Up xXx w/s

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Pinkrose
08-02-2005, 09:57 PM
:sl:

~lol~ sis!!

:aboo:

Welcome to LI!! :D

Hope you enjoy your stay and benefit a lot!! :shade:

:w:

Aroob328
08-03-2005, 01:43 AM
Salaam

Welcome...I'm a newbie too who doesnt really know anyone here so you're not the only one :)

~Saima

Ummu Amatullah
08-03-2005, 01:57 AM
Am Homayraaaa//Humzy//Humi..

:welcome:
My name is Saido.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
S_87
08-03-2005, 01:57 AM

:welcome: sister

Junna
08-03-2005, 02:45 AM

Welcome to LI, sis. enjoy posting and hope you have fun. :D

Homayra90
08-03-2005, 08:48 AM
Thanx Sister'zz! You All Okay? x
Saima - Me An You Be Newbies 2gether =D x
zAk - Thanx Bruv...Lol..This Is Ma Kinda English..Sorry But Am So Used To It...Ya Probz Wont Be Able To Understand A Thing Dat Am Sayin Half Tha Time.....An Yeah Pick One..You Do Dat..But Do It Kinda Soon..Dont Wana Be 'Nameless' For A While Thanx Very Much! =S

Rabi'ya
08-03-2005, 06:55 PM

Welcome to the forum sister....where in UK r ya? Theres a good few ppl here from UK. its really nice compared to other forums ive visited. Ive only been here a week or so but i love it.....

enjoy!!

Rabi'ya:rose:

Homayra90
08-05-2005, 02:41 PM

Thanx For Tha Welcome Rabi'ya..Hey Your From Wales..Thats Pretty Near Me!..Im From Gloucester....
Nice Chattin 2Ya Sis.. xXx mwah xXx

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!