/* */

PDA

View Full Version : What happens when we die

England
04-21-2007, 09:27 AM
This is interesting to read...

what do I know? a_bigteeth.gif I base my beliefs and ideas on hundreds of NDEs - I've probably read a good 500 of them. NDEs fascinate me becuase they are actually consistant - and not based on the persons individual beliefs that they grew up with as skeptics think. For example, people who didnt even believe in heaven saw heaven, Jews saw Jesus, and Christians saw things that went against Christian faith - like reincarnation or that hell is not eternal - or even not real. I also base my ideas of ADCs *after death communication* where a loved one on earth asks a departed "whats it like?", and angel visitations related to ADCs.

The answers I give you will just be based off the experiences of others in a nutshell.

What does it look like? NDEs are very varied when it comes to this. There isn't a specific way it looks. Some remember the most beautiful gardens, others fantastical landscapes, others the universe, stars, galaxies, some even remember entering mysterious caves, others buildings floating in the universe, others just remember light.

In ADCs an answer you get is it can look like anything. One deceased mother told her daughter for example that even was hot. The daughter didnt understand why heaven would be hot, since hot is normally used to describe hell. The mother explained that here she can visit anyplace during anytime - and at this moment she decided to visit a very hot sunny beach. And she claimed she could experience it just as you and I.

Other ADCs suggest the same thing, that spirits dont just visit where ever they want to, but can visit other time periods. ADCs and NDEs both suggest that time is not linear on the otherside. There is time, but it doesnt function the way it does here.

So, what does it look like? Who the hell knows! It does seem different from person to person - but something that is fairly consistant is that heaven is natural - or rather a state of being where you connect with life forms. youre a lot more likely to visit a jungle then, than an amusement park. Amusement parks arent alive like a jungle is.

How does it operate? Several ADCs and NDEs actually suggest heaven is a very 'human' idea. There isnt this magical happy place floating above earth. What there is are realms. The realms are all different levels of energy of different frequencies, becoming different states of beings. The highest realm of 'heaven' has the highest level of energy frequencies, so high its suggested that not even our souls can go there without the level of energy harming it.

Our physical realm as we know it is also just another realm of energy - its a lower denser energy realm. The lower the energy well, the less heavenly the realm is. Which realm of heaven a human goes to depends on the energy level of their soul - which you can say is their consciousness. How 'conscious' they are.

How conscious you are is everything on the other side. It really determines where you go, and what you experience. For example, some NDErs had heightened senses on the other side. They could see clearer, farther, and colors the eye cant normally see. They could smell things you can't normally smell - evil has a distinct smell of sulfur. They could hear differently, not just your voice that comes from your mouth but the voice in your head at the same time, and they could literally hear how people do not speak their mind and hide their true voice. These NDEs were amazed at how....sensory the soul could be, that the body actually limits the senses.

Other NDErs felt just the oppisite. They felt they no longer had senses, not even vision, and they simply experienced reality by knowing. That knowing becomes the new sense. Which NDEr has it right? Heightened senses or not? The reason why I said it depends on your consciousness is because dreams function in the same exact way. If you are not consciously looking at your world, your dream will be fuzzy. If you are the type of person who stops and smells the roses, your dream will be crystal clear.

Anyways, back to operating. Work isnt just something you do on earth, work is in heaven too. There is always something to do - you dont work for money - you work instead becuase you love. Like a gaurdian angel who guards a humanm, not for money but becuase they love that human. However, humans dont always get 'work' in heaven becuase they might not be conscious enough for the work, they might be too attached to wordly desires, and they might lack the unconditional love needed for the work.

ADCs and NDEs suggest though the work on the other side is amazing, satisfying, and youre missing out if you dont eventually work. ADCs and NDEs explain that all humans on earth also have heavenly work to do on Earth. This has nothing to do with our jobs though. The work they are talking about normally means our bonds between the people we love - or taking care of our own children.

What does a human do after they die? What does a human do depends on the state of their soul. Those who were injured in life go through a sort of therapy. This happens a couple of times in ADCs, where the deceased will visit looking grim, depressed and say they are in a sort of hospital run by angels getting help. These ADCs tend to be accompanied by a second visit where the soul is 'healthy' again. Some of the people in these ADCs were those who committed suicide, especially if they though dying frees you from everything. No. not really.

Some humans will have to do a sort of schooling - actually - this is for most humans. In one story an angel claims they work with children spirits, teaching them about the earth. and unlike children on earth who sit behind a desk they actually visit those locations in person. The child spirits claimed they knew more about earth than their own parents.

Some humans go through a stage of simply remembering who they are. They remember their true name, their past lives, their true spirit family - to the point where their life on earth as this tiny event in the whole of their existance. Some even claimed that they were on the other side for so long they were getting ready to live a new life on earth - which by their undertanding was for the sole purpose of learning something specific. Ofcourse, they just ended up back here instead a_bigteeth.gif

Some humans cant let go of the wordly life. And mourn that they no longer eat, drink, sleep, or have sex *you make spiritual love instead which many claim is even better*. These confused spirits hang around on earth depressed with no meaning to their existance, sometimes transforming into a shade - something no longer human.

To help prevent these humans from transforming into a shade, sometimes angels will create a dream like world for these humans, illusions. In this dream like world they continue to do all the things they used to do on earth. Here they are kept away from earth as not to haunt our buildings, and slowly over time they start to realize, or hopefully, that all of these things are mere illusions and only living things are trully real. This is not a positive state of being and is much more like a limbo.

What do we look like? We look the way we think we appear. Were still be wearing clothes if we think we need to wear clothes. Well see everyone else wearing clothes if we think they need to be wearing clothes. NDErs who claimed they were able to let go of wordly things claim in the end we look like spirits - like light. The light can come in different colors, sometimes shapes. For humans who arent ready to accept their true form though, they will continue to see faces, hands, arms and legs. After a while, these body parts seem like strange foreign things.

anyways, here is a random lesson from the other side - everything is a form of energy, but not everything is a form of high energy. Here on earth however we do have physical items that radiate high energy, they are gemstones. Gemstones are supposed to radiate energy coming from the higher realms. Their properties make it so that they can exist here on earth and in heaven. For example, some people claimed that both beings such as angels and buildings in heaven looked as if they were formed from gemstones and jewels. Even bronze has been used to describe the appearance of angelic metallic beings.

oh yes, I wanted to touch on the sense of touch. While alot of NDErs claimed they no longer had a sense of touch, mostly just temperature *they could feel warmth or cold* they felt that it was not becuase the soul cant 'touch' as much as humans dont remember touch. Another being in the galaxy that uses only touch for example, would still experience touch as a spirit. It just so happens we are more visual and auditory beings.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
------
04-21-2007, 09:40 AM
:salamext:

The Near Death Experiences also depend on where the person is, the credibility of the person, any neurosis factors (E.g. Hallucination, etc.)

------
04-21-2007, 10:00 AM

Something I made earlier....LOL....this is an extract of one of my college essays regarding Near Death Experiences:

Swinburne also concludes, after looking at the findings of David Hay, that since a lot of people have had an experience of what seems to them as being God, then it is rational that we should believe them. This is what Swinburne calls the Principle of Credulity – unless we have a great deal of evidence against, we should believe that things are as they seem to be.

An additional statement offered by Swinburne is the Principle of Testimony, which should encourage us to consider religious experience to be good grounds for proving the existence of God. He identifies three types of evidence that may give us good grounds for saying that a person’s experience is not as they report it to be; this is because the circumstances at the time of the religious experience taking place might not be entirely reliable, e.g. the person might be taking drugs so they might be having hallucinations; particular evidence may be found to prove that the experience was not as reported, e.g. the person may be in a different place than where he/she claimed to be; further evidence may be found to prove that the experience was not religious and not from God, e.g. the person who ‘experienced’ God had a fever.

England
04-21-2007, 10:02 AM
Most of them seem to have the same experiences. I've had readings myself and the information they gave me was all that was needed to prove to me. The one that sticks out the most was a reading to my mum at a spiritualist church "there is a connection between your dad and a cribbage board, something he may have found." After a phone call we found out that he had actually found the "cribbage board" whatever that is a week earlier which I had lost for 15-20 yrs.

I know this should be in comparitive religions or whatever but I can't :) Or should it be here at all because of it being a different belief?

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
------
04-21-2007, 10:05 AM

Maybe the expereiences are similar because God wants to portray signs to people, but they do not pay attention?

England
04-21-2007, 10:08 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Muj4h1d4

Something I made earlier....LOL....this is an extract of one of my college essays regarding Near Death Experiences:
Taking drugs? Alot of these near death experiences reported are by 6/10 yr old children too. I was watching something on tv the other night and an 8 yr old had died along with her mother and sister but the little girl woke up again. The little girl said she had saw a white light and was moving closer to the light where she saw some of her relatives waiting for her at the end of it. She was getting closer but her sister and mum told her to go back. It wasn't her time. She gained consiousness and her mother and sister had died from a car accident.

جوري
04-21-2007, 04:54 PM
near death experiences are nothing more than a good equivalent to being (centrifuged).. that is simply what happens when most of the blood drains out of your brain--You start seeing white images like you would in a kaleidoscope... then people interpret what they saw in accordance with their desires.
people share similar experiences since that is simply a common side affect -- such as people with the flu experiencing fever and malaise globally as a side affect of IL-1...

peace!

Abdul-Raouf
04-22-2007, 02:03 AM
For a true muslim

http://www.islamicboard.com/islamic-...7-amazing.html

siFilam
04-22-2007, 02:09 AM
In The Name of Allah, The Most Gracious, The Most Merciful

format_quote Originally Posted by hafizfwd123
We're wrapped in a coffin and lowered into a grave after we die. The grave is covered with soil. After a few centuries the graveyards would be destroyed and nothing would be left. Our cells would decay and turn into dust which flies with the wind. We will be forgotten.

Life goes on and time does not stop, we stop, whatever achievements are made will not be forgotten.
its more complicated than just decaying and flying with the wind. If only it was that easy. but its a good thing that its not. As Muslims the fear of the punishments in grave prevents many of us from committing sins and injustice.
May Allah forgive us and save us from His punishment. Ameen.

wasalam
-SI-

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!