PDA

View Full Version : I've done it!!!!



Irfan's Wife
04-21-2007, 10:58 AM
:sl: my brothers and sisters, peace to all you out there.I haven't been online for a while, because iv'e been busy looking for a job.........and guess what?..................:D Iv'e got one now!!!!.The reason why this is such a big deal for me, is because i have never had a job in which i was wearing a Hijab and praying too.And I can do both at my workplace there is no discrimination whatsoever, Alhumdullilah.:) It is a good clean job.good pay and I can read my namaz!!!!:thumbs_up Woohoo!!!! I went for an interview on wednesday and i started work yesterday,i am always tired but Inshallah I'll get back into some routine.I just thought i'd share this good news with you all.:w:
Reply

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
AvarAllahNoor
04-21-2007, 11:01 AM
lol - well done
Reply

Irfan's Wife
04-21-2007, 11:03 AM
Originally Posted by AvarAllahNoor
lol - well done
:exhausted thankyou
Reply

ummAbdillah
04-21-2007, 11:04 AM
salaam
manshallah! congratz sis
really happy for you :) (say alhamudillah :))
wa salaam
Reply

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Sign Up
'Abd al-Baari
04-21-2007, 11:07 AM
:sl:

Mashallah..well done sis
:)
Reply

*KB*
04-21-2007, 11:08 AM
masha'Allah sister best wishes to you
Reply

Irfan's Wife
04-21-2007, 11:09 AM
Originally Posted by Abdullah2907
:sl:

Mashallah..well done sis
:)
Jazakhallah brother,Allah blessed me with this job,it was what I have been looking for,this is the result of prayer and dua, and my Imaan Alhumdullilah
Reply

Irfan's Wife
04-21-2007, 11:10 AM
Originally Posted by *KB*
masha'Allah sister best wishes to you

Jazakhallah sis:D
Reply

Irfan's Wife
04-21-2007, 11:12 AM
Originally Posted by sister-aisha
salaam
manshallah! congratz sis
really happy for you :) (say alhamudillah :))
wa salaam
:) Alhumdullilah Jazakhallah sis
Reply

Tania
04-21-2007, 11:34 AM
Congratulation:) Always the first days are complicated until you enter into the "routine working day"
Reply

'Abd al-Baari
04-21-2007, 11:54 AM
:sl:

^what do you mean :?
Reply

m102313
04-21-2007, 11:58 AM
Congrats! sis
Reply

Pk_#2
04-21-2007, 12:35 PM
Congruts,

All the best!

Peace.
Reply

Pk_#2
04-21-2007, 01:42 PM
Overall Allah willed it to happen,

so thank Allah (Swt)

(I'm not sayin NOT to thank the employer though) ...'cause that's just rude!

Bro England without Allah (swt) he wouldn't exist in the first place, if you understand what i'm trying to say...

Peace be upon those who follow guidance.
Reply

m102313
04-21-2007, 02:07 PM
It is all Because of Allah's Will that she got the job.

But that doesn't mean not to thank the Employer.

First Allah then the Employer.
Reply

unknown_JJ
04-21-2007, 02:17 PM
asalamu alaykum......
mashallah das wiked sis !!
Reply

- Qatada -
04-21-2007, 02:40 PM
:salamext:


Alhamdulillah, thats kool sister! May Allaah make it easy and beneficial for you, ameen.
Reply

Irfan's Wife
04-21-2007, 08:32 PM
:sl:
I had no idea that people are going to make a mountain out of a molehill!!!!
Listen up I thank Allah before i thank ANYONE ELSE! And bro (England) you don't even know me so how can u assume that i haven't already thanked the employer:rollseyes .....and just to clarify a few things,I OBVIOUSLY have already thanked the employer but before i even did that i read 2 rakats and thanked Allah for giving me this opportunity.And i am truly content with doing that,:)
Fair play you'd do it differently(England) but to my knowledge your not a muslim and therefore you wouldn't understand the beauty of Islam.Thankyou and Jazakhallah to all who congratulated me.
Reply

IbnAbdulHakim
04-21-2007, 08:34 PM
Takbeer!!!

Allahu Akbar!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Reply

Irfan's Wife
04-21-2007, 08:36 PM
Originally Posted by IbnAbdulHakim
Takbeer!!!

Allahu Akbar!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Allahu Akbar!
Reply

------
04-21-2007, 08:36 PM
:salamext:

Congratulations sis! May Allaah swt make ur job a successful one! Ameen :D
Reply

Irfan's Wife
04-21-2007, 08:37 PM
Originally Posted by Muj4h1d4
:salamext:

Congratulations sis! May Allaah swt make ur job a successful one! Ameen :D
Jazakhallah Ameen:)
Reply

Nσσя'υℓ Jαииαн
04-21-2007, 08:40 PM
MashaAllah, congrats sis :statisfie
I hope you enjoy your job InshaAllah!

:sl: :)
Reply

Irfan's Wife
04-21-2007, 08:42 PM
Originally Posted by Jazzy
MashaAllah, congrats sis :statisfie
I hope you enjoy your job InshaAllah!

:sl: :)
Jazakhallah sis Inshallah x
Reply

FatimaAsSideqah
04-21-2007, 08:42 PM
:sl:

MashAllah! Many many congrats to you!

Hope you will have succes in this world and in Hereafter!

:w:
Reply

Irfan's Wife
04-21-2007, 08:44 PM
Originally Posted by RighteousLady
:sl:

MashAllah! Many many congrats to you!

Hope you will have succes in this world and in Hereafter!

:w:
Jazakhallah,:)
Reply

snakelegs
04-21-2007, 11:41 PM
congratulations and all the best to you on your new job and in your life as a new muslimah!
Reply

AHMED_GUREY
04-22-2007, 12:29 AM
Masha-allah congratulations sister i hope everything works out for you in the future Insha-allah!
Reply

Yanal
04-22-2007, 12:30 AM
Originally Posted by Irfan's Wife
:sl: my brothers and sisters, peace to all you out there.I haven't been online for a while, because iv'e been busy looking for a job.........and guess what?..................:D Iv'e got one now!!!!.The reason why this is such a big deal for me, is because i have never had a job in which i was wearing a Hijab and praying too.And I can do both at my workplace there is no discrimination whatsoever, Alhumdullilah.:) It is a good clean job.good pay and I can read my namaz!!!!:thumbs_up Woohoo!!!! I went for an interview on wednesday and i started work yesterday,i am always tired but Inshallah I'll get back into some routine.I just thought i'd share this good news with you all.:w:
CONGRATS may allah swt bless you and
what job is it?
Reply

Beblessed
04-22-2007, 12:34 AM
Gud job ha Mashallah gud news Allhmduliah :) Mabrook ukhti
Reply

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Sign Up

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!