/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Nice Documentary's

Hajar
08-03-2005, 11:12 AM
Assalamu alaykum wr wb,

I was just downloading some things when i bump in to some great Documentary's about Islam....

The first doc. Turming Muslim in Texas, USA.
MashaAllah in this doc. you can see American people who revert to the Islam and how they live in their sociaty as a muslim.

The second doc. Muslim in the family, UK.
This is about muslim reverts in the UK... :)

If you wanna see this you can download it from Emule/Edonkey.. just use as keyword: suttonian and search :)

Its really nice to see sooo ... if you watched it like to hear some coments inshaAllah.

Wa salam

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Abu Zakariya
08-03-2005, 02:04 PM
wa 'alaykumu Salâm wa rahmatullâhi wa barakâtuh

What's edonkey/emule?

And, is there music in these documentaries?

Hajar
08-03-2005, 06:45 PM
:sl:

Hmm there is little music in , I guess just background music... But the main thing where the documentary is about is ISLAM :)

Emule/edonkey are downloading programs...You first have to download this program before you can download the documentary...

http://www.edonkey2000.com/

:w:

Genius
08-03-2005, 07:46 PM
Are there non-mahrams in these documentaries?

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Hajar
08-03-2005, 08:43 PM

U guys just watch it... :)

Genius
08-03-2005, 11:12 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Hajar

U guys just watch it... :)

I was joking seen the Texan one, don't know bout the uk one. Pretty good viewing.

Hajar
08-04-2005, 06:48 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Genius
I was joking seen the Texan one, don't know bout the uk one. Pretty good viewing.

LoL .. But yeah its nice huh :D

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.