/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Orphans...

al-fateh
04-21-2007, 03:45 PM
sponsoring orphans and adoption (to what is acceptable to sharia) is very encouraged in the Quran and Sunnah.

there is a great lack of orphan sponsorship now especially in the muslim world, and tend to see people of other religions tend to do it more.....

what is the reason, and what can be done to make it better?

:w:

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Nσσя'υℓ Jαииαн
04-21-2007, 03:53 PM
Well, if anything, I'd probably encourage people do it. Like maybe in Masajids, if not already, Muslim organizations, even if its small. Basically get the word around, InshaAllah. Or start one yourself if u can.

Pk_#2
04-21-2007, 05:31 PM
I would love to adopt someone, inshaAllah.

Nσσя'υℓ Jαииαн
04-21-2007, 08:19 PM
My mom wants to lool. I'd love too InshaAllah :D

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Musaafirah
04-21-2007, 08:23 PM
My mum wants to foster kids, even though she's already got five of us!:? I thought that we were aready too much to handle! LOL!

Nσσя'υℓ Jαииαн
04-21-2007, 08:27 PM
I guess its really cause babys or lil kids are adorable :D
Who knows.

3ARABY_2005
05-13-2007, 04:07 PM
WELL...i agree that more people should do it...as.in the nearby orphan-home....i see people r doing it already...the last orphan to be adopted this month was (( rahma )).( 7 months old )...,,,. omg..she was so cute and lovely...i hope she is having great care at her new family.

abu abdurrahman
05-13-2007, 04:20 PM
I think that if people feel that its difficult to get organised and do proper stuff at 'islamic' times of the year, then the least we should do is sponsor orphans monthly.

InshaAllah Allah will give me the tawfeeq to act upon my own advice.

Nσσя'υℓ Jαииαн
05-15-2007, 04:42 AM
^^Yea, InshaAllah. i hope i can trust the people tho =\

Nyomi
05-15-2007, 10:45 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Maliha Misam
I would love to adopt someone, inshaAllah.
Me too. What an amazing feeling it would be!

It's definitely something id look into in later life.. :thumbs_up

Sis_ReNa
05-15-2007, 12:30 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by al-fateh
sponsoring orphans and adoption (to what is acceptable to sharia) is very encouraged in the Quran and Sunnah.

there is a great lack of orphan sponsorship now especially in the muslim world, and tend to see people of other religions tend to do it more.....

what is the reason, and what can be done to make it better?

:w:
its been my dream before Islam and EVEN more now since becoming Muslim to want to take in orphans, I just dont have the opportunity nor the money to go over any where and take them .... i can afford the monthly experiences but i cant afford the the huge amount of going to a country and then the lawyer fees, and so on. plus i am not married (tho i have a wonderful family and a WHOLE bunch room) i dont think they would want me to take a orphan in...and i am thinking of fostering children but still the problem being in a non muslim country and being muslim will be a little hard but iam will, we are willing to try.... (sad)

regarding sponsoring
i forgot to add, I know that when we do zatak (charity) we are responsible for where that money goes. so i rather take in 5 kids and take care of them then give to a charity or sponsor a child that never even gets the benefit...

Dynasty
07-25-2007, 07:17 PM
Ya i would adopt

Dynasty
07-25-2007, 07:17 PM
There are alot of orphans in africa the " 3rd World"

syilla
08-15-2007, 07:59 AM
http://www.islamictube.net/video-,is...454143362.html

~ Sabr ~
05-02-2012, 08:30 AM
:salamext:

:bump:

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.