/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Thank You ALL

AB517
04-22-2007, 03:05 PM
Hello,

I came into this forum to learn a little how Islam is different from my religion. I found so little difference in the way you guys talk and the way Christians talk I do not think its worth even fighting over the differences. You believe in the facts of the Koran, Christians’ believe in the facts of the Bible. Islam believes Mohammad (peace be upon him) saw the arch angle Michael. Christians believe Paul saw Jesus of Nazareth. Christians believe in Forgiveness and Muslims believe in Mercy. You guys quote the Koran like we quote the Bible.

I will go back with the knowledge that we are more a like than we are different. The rituals of the religions we follow are different but I believe our hearts are the same and in the right place. I believe Allah/God would want us to use our minds to work the ritual differences out and love each other. I will now talk of the similarities between people and not differences in Religious Doctrine.

Not All Christians would understand this, nor do I expect all Moslems to either. I know that there are people out there with true spiritual awakenings in both religions to understand.

These ideas I speak can be extended much further as God is much bigger.

I pray the God of Jesus Christ’s teachings that all Moslems find the Allah of Mohammed (Peace Be Upon Him) teachings. I Hope I said this correctly, if I messed up wording I am sorry, the meaning comes from my heart and I mean this with the most respect I can give.

I go back to which I came.

Good Bye.
AB517

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Keltoi
04-22-2007, 09:53 PM
It is true that there are more similaries than either side would wish to admit, or so it seems. However, the fact remains that we will never agree on the issue of Jesus Christ, among other issues. Perhaps if we simply agreed to disagree and worked together to better our world we could make positive changes. Battling over religious doctrine doesn't make the world better, only adds to the misunderstanding and violence.

Muezzin
04-22-2007, 09:55 PM
Jews, Christians and Muslims can be very alike in many ways.

We all tend to be human, for one. :)

snakelegs
04-22-2007, 10:58 PM
cool! go in peace.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
aamirsaab
04-23-2007, 08:41 AM
:sl:
*Hi fives everyone*

Umar001
04-23-2007, 02:35 PM
One minor detail, not Michael but Gabriel. :)

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!