/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Muslim Writers Forum

Ballerina
08-04-2005, 12:29 AM
Asalamualaikum,

no i'm not advertising any forum. I was just intrested in seeing how many Muslim brothers and sisters would be intrested in a forum that deals with Muslim writers. a place for those who love to write for the sake of Allah for the benefit of others and for those who would like to improve thier writing. While dealing with writing it would also deal with other Islamic aspects and a place for games etc. as well.

if anyone has any suggestions as to how that place can be better please do say so.

jazakallah.

:w:

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Junna
08-04-2005, 02:36 AM
:sl:

I think that is a great idea sis. Can we also share poetry? I mean Islamic poetry. :D I looooooove poetry.

Ballerina
08-04-2005, 08:05 PM
Asalamualaikum,

Ofcourse, there'd be a place to share your own poetry and poetry of others you like ;) ... anyone else .. like/dislike the idea?

Muhammad
08-04-2005, 11:29 PM
Yes it seems like a good idea Masha'Allaah, because through such a forum Muslims can give da'wah to non-muslims and can learn how to develop and use their writing skills in an effective way to educate the ignorant.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
- Qatada -
08-04-2005, 11:37 PM

mash Allah that would be a really good idea :D like a online youth centre except without all the haram stuff inside and yeh the idea of the poetry would be excellent insh Allah!

any ideas when it would start?

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.