PDA

View Full Version : Interesting Laws... Did You Know??



Tilmeez
04-24-2007, 10:19 AM
  • Law of Mechanical Repair: After your hands become coated with grease your nose will begin to itch or you'll have to pee
  • Law of the Workshop: Any tool, when dropped, will roll to the least accessible corner.
  • Law of Probability: The probability of being watched is directly proportional to the stupidity of your act.
  • Law of the Telephone: When you dial a wrong number, you never get a busy signal.
  • Law of the Alibi: If you tell the boss you were late for work because you had a flat tire, the very next morning you will have a flat tire.
  • Variation Law: If you change lines (or traffic lanes), the one you were in will start to move faster than the one you are in now. (works every time)
  • Bath Theorem: When the body is fully immersed in water, the telephone rings.
  • Law of Close Encounters: The probability of meeting someone you know increases when you are with someone you don't want to be seen with.
  • Law of the Result: When you try to prove to someone that a machine won't work, it will.
  • Law of Biomechanics: The severity of the itch is inversely proportional to the reach.
  • Theatre Rule: At any event, the people whose seats are furthest from the aisle arrive last.
  • Law of Coffee: As soon as you sit down to a cup of hot coffee, your boss will ask you to do something which will last until the coffee is cold.
  • Murphy's Law of Lockers: If there are only two people in a locker room, they will have adjacent lockers.
  • Law of Dirty Rugs/Carpets: The chances of an open-faced jelly sandwich landing face down on a floor covering are directly correlated to the newness and cost of the carpet/rug.
  • Law of Location: No matter where you go, there you are.
  • Law of Logical Argument: Anything is possible if you don't know what you are talking about.
  • Brown's Law: If the shoe fits, it's really ugly.
  • Oliver's Law: A closed mouth gathers no feet.
  • Wilson's Law: As soon as you find a product that you really like, they will stop making it.
  • Law of Chinese Restuarants: If you are the ONLY customer sitting in a Chinese restuarant when the next person comes in the hostess will seat him/her right next to you.
Reply

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
IbnAbdulHakim
04-24-2007, 10:49 AM
mashaAllah :D
Reply

Strzelecki
04-24-2007, 04:10 PM
*Laughs* :P
Reply

Noor
04-24-2007, 04:27 PM
Originally Posted by Tilmeez
[*]Law of the Result: When you try to prove to someone that a machine won't work, it will
Happens to me all the time!
Reply

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Sign Up
Mawaddah
04-25-2007, 01:53 PM
Those made me laugh :D
Reply

Panther
04-25-2007, 01:55 PM
I LOL'd. Nice one. :P
Reply

Al_Imaan
04-26-2007, 12:55 PM
Theatre Rule: At any event, the people whose seats are furthest from the aisle arrive last.
isn't it obvious...:p

Variation Law: If you change lines (or traffic lanes), the one you were in will start to move faster than the one you are in now. (works every time)
arghhhh...im gonna have to change that law some day...:X...:p...like I can..
Reply

skhalid
04-26-2007, 12:57 PM
hahahahahahahaha...:D :laugh:
Reply

'Abd al-Baari
04-29-2007, 02:15 PM
:sl:

lol..funny post :D:D:D
Jazakallah Khair for sharing
Reply

unknown_JJ
04-29-2007, 10:33 PM
LOL
Reply

Confucius
04-30-2007, 12:21 AM
LOL just my type of humour...:)
Reply

InToTheRain
04-30-2007, 12:35 PM
Originally Posted by Tilmeez
[*]Law of Biomechanics: The severity of the itch is inversely proportional to the reach.[*]Law of Coffee: As soon as you sit down to a cup of hot coffee, your boss will ask you to do something which will last until the coffee is cold.[*]Law of Logical Argument: Anything is possible if you don't know what you are talking about.
LOL nice1
Reply

aawara
04-30-2007, 12:48 PM
haha...nice sharing...:laugh:
Reply

*~Sofia~*
04-30-2007, 08:56 PM
salams bro, had a laff reading all those laws, put a smile on ma face :D
jazakallah for sharing!
wasalam
Reply

.:Umniyah:.
05-04-2007, 06:19 AM
:giggling: nice
Reply

vpb
05-04-2007, 06:28 AM
lolllllllllllll
Reply

Musaafirah
05-06-2007, 12:26 PM
Originally Posted by Tilmeez
[LIST][*]Wilson's Law: As soon as you find a product that you really like, they will stop making it.
Soo true :raging:
Reply

Rafeeq
05-28-2007, 08:01 PM
lol, these made me not only lough, but reply as well (it will be one more addition to my posts to reach 50)
Reply

UmmHasan
05-29-2007, 05:52 PM
haha
nice funny
:D
thanks for sharing
:w:
-Hafsah
Reply

united
05-29-2007, 05:59 PM
Wilson's Law: As soon as you find a product that you really like, they will stop making it.

for us that should be- they change the ingredients to make it haram :raging:
Reply

BanGuLLy
06-04-2007, 11:40 PM
Lol...
Reply

Tilmeez
08-12-2008, 08:41 AM
Originally Posted by Tilmeez
  • Law of Mechanical Repair: After your hands become coated with grease your nose will begin to itch or you'll have to pee
  • Law of the Workshop: Any tool, when dropped, will roll to the least accessible corner.
  • Law of Probability: The probability of being watched is directly proportional to the stupidity of your act.
  • Law of the Telephone: When you dial a wrong number, you never get a busy signal.
  • Law of the Alibi: If you tell the boss you were late for work because you had a flat tire, the very next morning you will have a flat tire.
  • Variation Law: If you change lines (or traffic lanes), the one you were in will start to move faster than the one you are in now. (works every time)
  • Bath Theorem: When the body is fully immersed in water, the telephone rings.
  • Law of Close Encounters: The probability of meeting someone you know increases when you are with someone you don't want to be seen with.
  • Law of the Result: When you try to prove to someone that a machine won't work, it will.
  • Law of Biomechanics: The severity of the itch is inversely proportional to the reach.
  • Theatre Rule: At any event, the people whose seats are furthest from the aisle arrive last.
  • Law of Coffee: As soon as you sit down to a cup of hot coffee, your boss will ask you to do something which will last until the coffee is cold.
  • Murphy's Law of Lockers: If there are only two people in a locker room, they will have adjacent lockers.
  • Law of Dirty Rugs/Carpets: The chances of an open-faced jelly sandwich landing face down on a floor covering are directly correlated to the newness and cost of the carpet/rug.
  • Law of Location: No matter where you go, there you are.
  • Law of Logical Argument: Anything is possible if you don't know what you are talking about.
  • Brown's Law: If the shoe fits, it's really ugly.
  • Oliver's Law: A closed mouth gathers no feet.
  • Wilson's Law: As soon as you find a product that you really like, they will stop making it.
  • Law of Chinese Restuarants: If you are the ONLY customer sitting in a Chinese restuarant when the next person comes in the hostess will seat him/her right next to you.
:bump:
Reply

Na7lah
08-15-2008, 11:03 PM
Variation Law: If you change lines (or traffic lanes), the one you were in will start to move faster than the one you are in now. (works every time)
i'v witnesed this one alot :D

thnks 4 sharing :D
Reply

Sahabiyaat
08-17-2008, 06:25 PM
^ that one happens, although it may be a psychological thing ?? You just think youve made the wrong descion by going into the next lane and thats why you start to see the cars in that lane start to move quicker :D
Reply

Sahabiyaat
08-17-2008, 06:27 PM
Law of the Workshop: Any tool, when dropped, will roll to the least accessible corner.


change that to ;

Any tool, when dropped, will mysteriously disspear even before youve had a chance to follow it with your eyes to see where you dropped it and when youve turned the world upside down looking for it you realise it was beside your foot all along :enough!:
Reply

Orn
08-18-2008, 04:03 PM
Originally Posted by Tilmeez
[LIST][*]Law of Mechanical Repair: After your hands become coated with grease your nose will begin to itch or you'll have to pee
and I thought I was alergic to thermal grease
Reply

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Sign Up

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 6
    Last Post: 02-26-2015, 09:50 PM
  2. Replies: 6
    Last Post: 11-21-2013, 12:41 AM
  3. Replies: 8
    Last Post: 09-21-2009, 03:33 PM
  4. Replies: 26
    Last Post: 09-02-2009, 01:36 PM
HeartHijab.com | Hijab Sale | Pound Shop | UK Wholesale Certified Face Masks, Hand Sanitiser & PPE

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!