View Full Version : Man Utd v AC Milan

mohammed farah
04-24-2007, 01:56 PM
Champions League semi-final, 1st leg
Date: Tuesday, 24 April
Kick-off: 1945 BST
Venue: Old Trafford
Referee: Kyros Vassaras (Greece)

Manchester United have been hit by an injury crisis ahead of Tuesday's Champions League semi-final first leg against AC Milan at Old Trafford.

Only 10 senior players are in the team. Defenders Rio Ferdinand, Gary Neville, Nemanja Vidic, Mikael Silvestre and Craig Cathcart will definitely miss the game, while Patrice Evra is doubtful. Midfielders Ji-Sung Park and Kieran Richardson will miss the game, along with striker Louis Saha.

I'm dreading this :nervous: :nervous: :nervous:

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
------
04-24-2007, 01:58 PM
:salamext:

Hold up....Ronaldo and Rooney are there right?

mohammed farah
04-24-2007, 02:13 PM
yeah theyre fine its just that we are missing 3 of our best defenders and 2 midfeilders and a striker. im not concerned with our attacking just our defending

------
04-24-2007, 02:15 PM

Yeh, having the defenders Rio Ferdinand, & Gary Neville will have bare impact on the defence.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
England
04-24-2007, 02:27 PM
John O'Shea, Gabriel Heinze, Wes Brown and Darren Fletcher will most likely be the defensive line-up. All the problems are in the defence. I still think United's attacking will hard to cope with. United have to score but not concede.

I've taken another sicky today for this game. I was half way at work and got stuck in a huge traffic jam. I would have been late so I turned round and went back home. If I had been late I would have had to make up the time and finish late which would mean I would miss a bit of this match. :X

mohammed farah
04-24-2007, 02:36 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by England
John O'Shea, Gabriel Heinze, Wes Brown and Darren Fletcher will most likely be the defensive line-up. All the problems are in the defence. I still think United's attacking will hard to cope with. United have to score but not concede.

I've taken another sicky today for this game. I was half way at work and got stuck in a huge traffic jam. I would have been late so I turned round and went back home. If I had been late I would have had to make up the time and finish late which would mean I would miss a bit of this match. :X
Lol true united fan.....man utd comes first.........work comes second:D

yigiter187
04-24-2007, 02:43 PM
I Want Mİlan To Play Final In The Cup..because I Lİke Seedorf ..he İs A Wonderful Player..he Shots Are Lİke A Rocket...i Want To See Seedorf In Final Matchhh..may The Better One Win The Game...

England
04-24-2007, 02:48 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by mohammed farah
Lol true united fan.....man utd comes first.........work comes second:D
I know. I won't miss the United match for anything and neither should any of you lot lol :D

format_quote Originally Posted by yigiter187
I Want Mİlan To Play Final In The Cup..because I Lİke Seedorf ..he İs A Wonderful Player..he Shots Are Lİke A Rocket...i Want To See Seedorf In Final Matchhh..may The Better One Win The Game...
Can I give you a tip? Only use capital letters after fullstops, exclamation marks, question marks and when you're referring to "G"od. My eyes are going funny... :X

yigiter187
04-24-2007, 02:53 PM
Can I give you a tip. Only use capital letters after fullstops, exclamation marks, question marks and when you're referring to "G"od. My eyes are going funny... :X
ıf ı succeed to make a man smile,ıt ıs a source of happiness to me.....:) ıt ıs my english ..sorry
:statisfie

FatimaAsSideqah
04-24-2007, 02:53 PM
Hope they will be good behave tonight!
:-[

England
04-24-2007, 08:58 PM
MAN UNITED 3-2 AC MILAN!!!!! ABSOLUTELY BRILLIANT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ROONEY! ROONEY! ROONEY!

MANCHESTER UNITED FOR THE FINAL!!!!!!!!!!

I'VE PULLED A MUSCLE IN MY LEG FROM JUMPING UP AND SCREAMING, BUT IT'S WORTH IT!!!

Kittygyal
04-24-2007, 08:59 PM
:cry:

crying with happiness

------
04-24-2007, 09:04 PM

:D :D :D MAN UTD WON!!!!! WOO HOO!!!!!!! ROONEY ROCKS!!!!!!!!!! :D :D :D

Uthman
04-24-2007, 09:09 PM
:sl:

Spectacular last minute goal by Rooney! :D Typical of Man Utd, huh?

:w:

DaNgErOuS MiNdS
04-24-2007, 09:13 PM
England - you fanatic haha.

This time last year it was all about Arseb=nal *ahh memories...

England
04-24-2007, 09:16 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Osman
:sl:

Spectacular last minute goal by Rooney! :D Typical of Man Utd, huh?

:w:
It's reminiscent of 1999 :) The never-say-die attitude is there. United fight until the whistle blows, be it 20 seconds to go, 10 seconds to go or even 5.

United have the advantage. The quality of the defence did cost us 2 silly goals. Hopefully we will have some faces coming back for the second leg. I've heard Neville will be back for then. Ferdinand will be back and hopefully Vidic.

England
04-24-2007, 09:17 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by DaNgErOuS MiNdS
England - you fanatic haha.

This time last year it was all about Arseb=nal *ahh memories...
Arsenal lol?:X Times have changed lol...

DaNgErOuS MiNdS
04-24-2007, 09:29 PM
Arsenal lol?:X Times have changed lol...
Yup, and they will keep changing.

------
04-24-2007, 09:31 PM

Heh. U wish! Man Utd RULE now :p

England
04-24-2007, 09:43 PM
Yup, and they will keep changing.
Will we be seeing a relegation battle between Arsenal and Liverpool next season then? :D

I'm annoyed there's no highlights on! I want to watch it and scream all over again!

------
04-24-2007, 09:46 PM

U can take ur screaming out on the forum if u want :p On 2nd thoughts, don't u'll get me into trouble :X)

mohammed farah
04-24-2007, 09:52 PM
Yessssssssss Whoooooaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa Get In There!!!!

United United United United United

------
04-24-2007, 09:56 PM

MANCHESTER (Reuters) - Manchester United came from behind to beat AC Milan 3-2 in the first leg of a dramatic Champions League semi-final at Old Trafford on Tuesday with Wayne Rooney scoring the winner in stoppage time.

He latched on to a pass from Ryan Giggs to lash the ball past Dida for his second goal of the game.

United, missing six first team regulars, made a superb start when Milan goalkeeper Dida could only parry a Cristiano Ronaldo header into his own net after five minutes.

But Milan, the last team to beat United at home in European competition two years ago, equalised when Brazilian Kaka fired an angled left-foot shot past Edwin van der Sar after 22 minutes.

Kaka put Milan 2-1 up 15 minutes later with a fine individual goal capitalising on the uncertainty in United's patched-up defence.

Rooney brought United back into the tie when he converted from close range to make it 2-2 in the 59th minute, but Milan, with two away goals, will still fancy their chances of reaching next month's final against either Liverpool or Chelsea when they face United at home in the San Siro in next Wednesday's second leg.

Source

England
04-24-2007, 10:01 PM
AC Milan's away record funnily enough seems to be much better than their home from what I have gathered. They had only conceded 2 goals away, but United put 3 past them in 1 game. In the last round they drew with Bayern Munich 2-2 at home but beat them 2-0 away so we are really in with a great chance!

2-2 will do for me in the next round :D

mohammed farah
04-24-2007, 10:09 PM

England
04-24-2007, 10:14 PM

Awesome pictures. I'm getting a tingle down my spine because I really do feel that this year is ours, touch wood.

mohammed farah
04-24-2007, 10:17 PM
More Pics

mohammed farah
04-24-2007, 10:20 PM

------
04-24-2007, 10:22 PM

:lol: They squashed Rooney there :p

Erundur
04-24-2007, 10:31 PM
I'm quite glad that Man U won :thumbs_up

England
04-24-2007, 10:39 PM
This is what we will be repeating.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3WoS2...elated&search=

It gives me goosebumps everytime I watch this final.

mohammed farah
04-24-2007, 10:39 PM
Match Compilation Manchester United vs AC Milan 24/04/07

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XGIHid_4FtY

England
04-24-2007, 10:41 PM
Match Compilation Manchester United vs AC Milan 24/04/07

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XGIHid_4FtY
Wow thanks. I want to watch this...! I like it but shame about the Arabic commentators if that's what they are lol. Isn't this video haram though? Just curious.

mohammed farah
04-24-2007, 10:44 PM
Wow thanks. I want to watch this...! I like it but shame about the Arabic commentators if that's what they are lol. Isn't this video haram though? Just curious.
The music in the backround is.....just cover your ears

------
04-24-2007, 10:45 PM

That video was tops :D

England
04-24-2007, 10:49 PM
The music in the backround is.....just cover your ears
I don't need to :statisfie But great video. Tomorrow there should be LOADS more :D

DaNgErOuS MiNdS
04-24-2007, 11:49 PM
This is what we will be repeating.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3WoS2...elated&search=

It gives me goosebumps everytime I watch this final.
I remember watching that, I left while the the match at 1 - 0 and returned after a minute or so to see United celebrating lol.

DaNgErOuS MiNdS
04-24-2007, 11:52 PM
As long as obody takes it THiS serious

Kittygyal
04-26-2007, 07:52 PM
Salamualikum.
Liver fool lost yesaday against Chelsea
Ma'assalama

Kittygyal
04-26-2007, 07:55 PM
Salamualikum.

M.Farah shukran for that i can watch that billions of times RED DEVILZ ZE BEST!!

We rule!!

Where's that brother Mmubasher.. or whatever his name is who disse my team, now now what do we have Liver fool lost yesaday lol :X
Ma'assalama

Kittygyal
04-26-2007, 07:57 PM
As long as obody takes it THiS serious

Salamualikum.
Brother on an islamic forum that isn't appropriate please edit ya post inshallah. :)
Ma'assalama

Kittygyal
04-26-2007, 07:59 PM
Salamualikum.
Erm i don't think it's a good idea to have soccer players on this site maybe a link will be nice but not the actual 'Pictures' seen :confused:
Ma'assalama

m102313
04-26-2007, 08:10 PM
Ahh Man! We Lost to chelsea.

Chelsea 1 Liverpool 0.

I hope we beat them in the second leg at home. Insha'Allah

We are pretty good at home.

Kittygyal
04-26-2007, 08:14 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by moabubaker

Chelsea 1 Liverpool 0.

Salamualikum.
Is it because alot was 'injured'? :X
Inshallah ya hope your team stays home :statisfie
Ma'assalama

:D

m102313
04-26-2007, 08:20 PM
Look Kittygyal stop saying Liverfool we promised to each other that we won't diss each others team. What happen huh! can't fulfil promises. I thought you said from now on you will repect my team.

When i say something about your team you can't take it you get really emotional about it. If i diss your team you'll end up cryin so SHUT UP!!!!!

Members Beware from kittygyal cannot fulfil promises.

NOTE TO ADMIN: Delete Kittygyal's account - Stupid and bad member.

jzcasejz
04-26-2007, 08:21 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by moabubaker

Chelsea 1 Liverpool 0.

It would be wicked if the scoreline was something like 3-1 to Liverpool with Liverpool scoring a penalty in the last minute lol. I dream toooooo much :p

m102313
04-26-2007, 08:22 PM
Look Kittygyal stop saying Liverfool we promised to each other that we won't diss each others team. What happen huh! can't fulfil promises. I thought you said from now on you will repect my team.

When i say something about your team you can't take it you get really emotional about it. If i diss your team you'll end up cryin so SHUT UP!!!!!

Members Beware from kittygyal cannot fulfil promises.

NOTE TO ADMIN: Delete Kittygyal's account - Stupid and bad member.

Kittygyal
04-26-2007, 08:38 PM
Salamualikum.
^ Easy now tiger, SUBHNALLAH! if the mods/admin wana ban me goahead.

SUBHNALLAH! your making me laugh akhi.

am stupid and a bad memeber woow! kewl!

i can not fulfil promises?! u sure about that hun? all i said a you was don't call me team 'SATAN' as non-muslims might take it offencive. Go ahead say anything about ma team i aint bothered because there in ma heart!!

Don't get lippy with me aright! && no don't give me commands to do!
&& i NEVER said to you 'PROMISE' so stop making that up! i have never promised anyone and never will! double check your p'ms don't lie please!

Ma'assalama

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.