/* */

PDA

View Full Version : brother formerly known as 'Napoleon'

H4RUN
04-24-2007, 07:38 PM
:sl:

Right, hmm left, right...
Tu pacs former right hand man 'napolean' who alhumdulillah embraced islam is touring the UK so i heard...It just goes that he is in Luton this week, or Thursday to be precise.

From my understanding he will talk about various issues concerning the youth today, from drugs, drinking and just 'chav-ish' stuff:p Well not sure about the chav-ish stuff lol...Also i believe he probably will tell us a bit about how and why he chose Islam:)

As you can see i dont really know whats going to happen, maybe if i looked at the leaflet rather than trying to make it into a paper aeroplane i would have known?:p

Dallow Community Centre, Dallow Road erm Luton Bedfordshire, England, UK, Britain, Europe, the world:D 7.30 Thursday, I THINK:p

masalama
:w:

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
FatimaAsSideqah
04-24-2007, 07:45 PM

This is very interesting to heard..where have you been heard from?

I just curious thats all..:)

chacha_jalebi
04-24-2007, 07:56 PM
harun you should go:p it wil be beneficial :D

mmm lol i wana know what he talks bout,

Pk_#2
04-25-2007, 01:07 PM
Yeah thursaday bro, but i don't think he's gonna make it to the talk tomorrow, i just heard this morning, but turn up just incase :)

If he does turn up... haroon will give you feedback cha cha :X

AsalamuAlaykum Warahmatullahi Wabarakatuh.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
H4RUN
04-25-2007, 08:44 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by RighteousLady

This is very interesting to heard..where have you been heard from?

I just curious thats all..:)

:sl::) Going through a blonde phase here, so sis if you could or anyone else re phrase that, inshaAllah:) I just dont want to give the wrong answer my mis-understandin the question:)...but, i can answer what u asked..i have not been heard:D

format_quote Originally Posted by |)431)M1
Yeah thursaday bro, but i don't think he's gonna make it to the talk tomorrow, i just heard this morning, but turn up just incase :)

If he does turn up... haroon will give you feedback cha cha :X

AsalamuAlaykum Warahmatullahi Wabarakatuh.
First i've heard...for some reason i think that if he does come and the youth also come, it's not going to be as good of an experince as it could have been becasue of the size of the hall.

Umar001
04-25-2007, 08:47 PM
Bruv I remember sister Daffodil told us about this brother ageeees ago.

Pk_#2
04-25-2007, 08:48 PM
That is true because last time i went there was when Moez Masud come down Luton and the brothers shoved all the food in the sisters side so some had to stand up!

And yes inshaAllah he will be coming tomorrow,

Peace!

------
04-25-2007, 08:50 PM
:salamext:

Thats really kool Mashaa Allaah if he's embracing Islaam :D

H4RUN
04-25-2007, 09:10 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Al Habeshi
Bruv I remember sister Daffodil told us about this brother ageeees ago.

yeh man, i remember seeing that thread after i made this, goes to show the intellect up stairs:p

Pk_#2
04-27-2007, 02:14 PM
AsalamuAlaykum Warahmatullahi Wabarakatuh,

for those of you who didn't attend three people converted last night by the will of Allah (Swt)

two brothers and a sister alhamdhulillah!

One of the brothers is from my college the other from a college near by,

i'm not sure who the sister is, i don't think she is from Luton probaly from out of town, But alhamdhulillah the talk must have been very moving and touching to the heart to allow 3 people to change completely in a matter of hours.

Make dua for them inshaAllah :)

Peace.

edil
04-27-2007, 05:54 PM
Masha'allah I think that brother should pay a visit to the US because their are so many youth who are going astray and loosing their identity who are also involved in gang activities. I hope he comes here because I've seen his video and it was really good so whoever that has contact with him please incourage him to come to the US especially Minnesota.

Kittygyal
04-27-2007, 07:27 PM
Salamualikum.
erm this is freaky am sure i posted in this thread :blind:

Nephew you never told which 'Thursady', how come you never informed me!! i wanted to go or i still wana go if it's still going. So not fair! You told me late or early eh? who comes first Aunt or....? hummm dissing me eh? :D thats it you wait till i tell Bob!

Anywho it will be great to have me ickle chandoo to go woow what a change eh? :X

I guess no more picnics more of learning sessions :skeleton:

Ma'assalama

unknown_JJ
05-18-2007, 03:35 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Maliha Misam
AsalamuAlaykum Warahmatullahi Wabarakatuh,

for those of you who didn't attend three people converted last night by the will of Allah (Swt)

two brothers and a sister alhamdhulillah!

One of the brothers is from my college the other from a college near by,

i'm not sure who the sister is, i don't think she is from Luton probaly from out of town, But alhamdhulillah the talk must have been very moving and touching to the heart to allow 3 people to change completely in a matter of hours.

Make dua for them inshaAllah :)

Peace.

heres a link to the video of the bruvaz convertin.....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3XW4QAUwg0Y

asalamu alaykum

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.