/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Palestine Project Help

alphatrizzle
04-25-2007, 12:59 AM
:sl: brothers and sisters,
I am in tenth grade, and I would like someone to help me with a project I am doing on Palestine.
I am supposed to be writing from a Palestinian's perspective on the conflict, and daily life as a Palestinian.

I do know about how horrible it is there for Palestinians, but I need more detail and research.

Anyone know where I can begin?

Jazaaks
-You brother in Islam

:w:

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
alphatrizzle
04-26-2007, 04:32 AM
Anyone?

shible
04-26-2007, 04:40 AM
hey bro first check with the timezone of palestine and then post it maybe at that time some people around there will login and help you

*charisma*
04-27-2007, 03:38 AM
Assalamu Alaikum

There's not many Palestinians here. Well there's like me and another sis but we don't live there. I can help you with what I saw myself from being over there if you like, or tell me what questions you want to ask, maybe I can answer some of them for you?

fi aman Allah
w'salaam

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
abdmez
04-27-2007, 04:20 AM
:sl:

I'm a Palestinian. Well sort of, I live in the State of Israel and I am an Arab Muslim, who is a citizen. However, I have family who live in the West Bank.

What questions do you wish for me to answer. I'll log on a bit later tonight, or tommorow morning.

alphatrizzle
04-27-2007, 05:34 AM
:sl:
Thank you Abd Mez.
I just wish to know what it is like to be living in the middle of the conflict. I am writing an article from the perspective of a Palestinian in the area.

What are your views on the issues?
Is the conflict affecting daily life? Are there problems/violence?
I have heard stories about checkpoints. Have you or your family experienced problems like such?
What is your outlook?

I really want to get a lot out of this project, and because I am Muslim, want to understand the situation. I was thinking of visiting the region later with some friends.

Thank you

Nablus
04-27-2007, 01:08 PM
http://almashriq.hiof.no/base/palestine.html

http://www.palestine-net.com/palestine.html

http://www.palestineremembered.com/Links.html

best regards

abdmez
04-27-2007, 07:28 PM
:
sl:
Thank you Abd Mez.
I just wish to know what it is like to be living in the middle of the conflict. I am writing an article from the perspective of a Palestinian in the area.
Alright.

What are your views on the issues?
Is the conflict affecting daily life? Are there problems/violence?
My views are that of one which wants peace. Yes there is some violence but overall I am not really a huge victim. What I am shocked about sometimes is the amount of media coverage the Muslim world puts into 1 person dead here, which is of course sad, yet in Darfur or Chechnya, courageous people die and no one in the Islam world cares.

I have heard stories about checkpoints. Have you or your family experienced problems like such?
What is your outlook?
Yes, I have experienced a checkpoint, but I am angry at both sides for it. A check point I have gone through before was about to close down and they were going to allow trafiic freely, to go through, and what is the first thing that happend? A terrorist takes advantage of it and stabs a Jewish child and a Muslim one, not even knowing if they were Jewish or Muslim, and killed a women. Then they opened the check point back up, which I really hate the checkpoints, but would they exist if idiots did not mess things up and go on killing sprees?

I really want to get a lot out of this project, and because I am Muslim, want to understand the situation. I was thinking of visiting the region later with some friends.

Thank you
No problem, as me anymore questions you have, and I will answer InshAllah.

alphatrizzle
04-30-2007, 11:50 PM
Assalaam O Alaikum,
Everyone thank you. Charisma and Abd Mez thanks.
If anyone can answer the questions I posed to Abd Mez, please do so.

Thanks

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.