/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Pregnant cow runs riot across city (Oddly Enough)

lolwatever
04-25-2007, 10:19 AM
:skeleton: :uuh: :skeleton:

A pregnant cow being chased by police and fire fighters caused 25,000 euros ($33,900) of damage on a three-hour rampage through the German city of Hanover.

Uschi escaped from a farm late Monday and became increasingly violent as she encountered shocked drivers and pedestrians in the city.

Pursued by the farmer, television camera crews and 30 police and fire fighters, the Charolais cow lashed out at cars, benches, garden fences and whatever else got in her way during the 5-km chase, authorities said.

After more than three hours on the loose, Uschi was brought down by tranquilizer darts, without harming her unborn calf, fire services spokesman Martin Argendorf said Tuesday.

"She probably won't remember any of it when she wakes up again. But the farmer will, because he's going to have to pay damages of about 25,000 euros," he said.

Reuters

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Malaikah
04-25-2007, 10:21 AM
:sl:

:lol: Poor cow. At least she didn't die... or kill anyone else... alhamdulilah.

Tilmeez
04-25-2007, 12:22 PM
or kill anyone else.
This should be read as "or killed any one else except the poor farmer". LOL

Feeling sorry for the poor soul!!

skhalid
04-25-2007, 12:51 PM
poor soul...well these things happen...once in a while...I suppose it is hard to deal with the loss...but at the end of the day...we are following the same path...so a short du'aa to all my fellow muslims here..may Allah guide us through the right direction..ameen!!!

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
siFilam
04-25-2007, 01:05 PM
In The Name of Allah, The Most Gracious, The Most Merciful

:salamext:

poor farmer. at least he can sell the cow to pay for all the trouble.

wasalam
-SI-

'Abd al-Baari
04-25-2007, 02:17 PM
:sl:

lol :D:D

poor farmer. at least he can sell the cow to pay for all the trouble
true

Nawal89
04-25-2007, 02:21 PM
I wonder what made mrs cow go crazy like that? Mr Farmer probably hates her so much right now.

DaNgErOuS MiNdS
04-25-2007, 03:46 PM
Must have been one of those 'Utterly Butterly cows' chasing people using margerine instead of butter.

chacha_jalebi
04-25-2007, 03:55 PM
^ yeah lol

it would be interesting to see a pic of this cow, i remem in pakistan i saw a dog fighting a cow & from that day i gathered never under estimate the power of a cow!!!!

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.