/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Minhaj Muslim

madeenahsh
08-05-2005, 09:47 AM
Asalaam alykum warahmatullahi wabarakatuh
Bismillahi Rahmani Raheem

Praise is to Allah Subhanawatallah , Lord of all that exist and the God of those who passed away and those to come.Prayers , peace and blessings be upon the Elite of His creation , the last of his Prophet (Sallallahu alyhi wasallam)and the messengers, our mater Muhammad( sallallahu alyhi wasallam) His pure family and his companions.May Allah the Almighty show mercy at those who followed then until the day of Judgement.

Taken from Minhaj Muslim ,Or The way of a Muslim
This Book is very important , whose Author is the great scholar Abu Bakr Jabir Al Jaza'ri.
The Author has held prestige of being regular lecturer at the Prophets Mosque in Al Madinah.
His way of teaching is very simple and his lectures find a place in the minds and hearts of the people. The Author was born in Liwah Al Jaza'ri Algeria In 1921CE.He was less that one year old when his Father died,His Pious mother nutured the eminent child on the basis of Islamic guidelines. He was learnd the whole Quran in his youth before he was even twelve years old.At his early age he also worked at the city Al Jaza'ri as a teacher in school.During this time he attended lectures of Allamah At Tayyab Abu Qir .He was elighten with the light of belief in Tawheed and Sunna ways of Prophet (sallallahu alyhi wasallam).He moved to Madinah and worked there as a teacher then joined Al Madinah University and worked there until his retirement.He also worked there as a adviser and helper in some institues afflicted with the Muslim World League during that time.

Belief in Allah
This chapter is most Important most significant of the chapters, since the Muslim's entire life is based upon it, and live accordin to it. It Basic of fundamentals covering Muslim's entire life.

The Muslim Believes in Allah the Most High, He Believes in the Existence of the Lord, and that it is He who originated the heavens and the earth.That he knows the seen and the unseen as well.He is the lord and the sovereign of all creatures, none has the right to be worshipped except Him. All of His Attributes are perfect.
This Belief arises from many sources.. Allah's guidance before anything else and the textual and rational proofs
Textual Proofs
Allah informs us about Himself, about His Existence Lordship over all creatures, and His Names and Atrributes.
7:57. And it is He Who sends the winds as heralds of glad tidings, going before His Mercy (rain). Till when they have carried a heavyladen cloud, We drive it to a land that is dead, then We cause water (rain) to descend thereon. Then We produce every kind of fruit therewith. Similarly, We shall raise up the dead, so that you may remember or take heed.
And His saying when he called his prophet Musa,upon him be peace , from the right bank on th evalley, from a tree on hallowed ground:
Moosa (Moses)! Verily! I am Allah, the Lord of the Alameen (mankind, jinns and all that exists)!

And His saying:
20:14 Verily! I am Allah! La ilaha illa Ana (none has the right to be worshipped but I), so worship Me, and perform AsSalat (Iqamat-as-Salat) for My Remembrance.
Allah states His grandeur and mentions some of His Names and Attributes

59.22. He is Allah, than Whom there is La ilaha illa Huwa (none has the right to be worshipped but He) the All-Knower of the unseen and the seen (open). He is the Most Beneficent, the Most Merciful.

23. He is Allah than Whom there is La ilaha illa Huwa (none has the right to be worshipped but He) the King, the Holy, the One Free from all defects, the Giver of security, the Watcher over His creatures, the All-Mighty, the Compeller, the Supreme. Glory be to Allah! (High is He) above all that they associate as partners with Him.
. He is Allah, the Creator, the Inventor of all things, the Bestower of forms. To Him belong the Best Names . All that is in the heavens and the earth glorify Him. And He is the All-Mighty, the All-Wise.

He says, Praising Himself:( 1:2-4)

All the praises and thanks be to Allah, the Lord of the Alameen (mankind, jinns and all that exists). The Most Beneficent, the Most Merciful. The Only Owner (and the Only Ruling Judge) of the Day of Recompense (i.e. the Day of Resurrection)

12:101. "My Lord! You have indeed bestowed on me of the sovereignty, and taught me the interpretation of dreams; The (only) Creator of the heavens and the earth! You are my Walee (Protector, Helper, Supporter, Guardian, etc.) in this world and in the Hereafter, cause me to die as a Muslim (the one submitting to Your Will), and join me with the righteous."
Musa requested:
Moosa (Moses)) said: "O my Lord! Open for me my chest (grant me self-confidence, contentment, and boldness). "And ease my task for me; "And make loose the knot (the defect) from my tongue, (i.e. remove the incorrectness from my speech) (That occurred as a result of a brand of fire which Moosa (Moses) put in his mouth when he was an infant). (Tafsir At-Tabaree, Vol. 16, Page 159). "That they understand my speech, "And appoint for me a helper from my family20:25-29
Harun said to the children of Israel:
And Haroon (Aaron) indeed had said to them beforehand: "O my people! You are being tried in this, and verily, your Lord is (Allah) the Most Beneficent, so follow me and obey my order." 20:90
Zakariya appealed to Allah's Mercy:Saying:
"My Lord! Indeed my bones have grown feeble, and grey hair has spread on my head, And I have never been unblest in my invocation to You, O my Lord!
And he Supplicated:
And (remember) Zakariya (Zachariah), when he cried to his Lord: "O My Lord! Leave me not single (childless), though You are the Best of the inheritors."
Isa will Answer Allah:

5:117. "Never did I say to them aught except what You (Allah) did command me to say: Worship Allah, my Lord and your Lord. And I was a witness over them while I dwelt amongst them, but when You took me up, You were the Watcher over them, and You are a Witness to all things. (This is a great admonition and warning to the Christians of the whole world).
Ans his people:

Surely, they have disbelieved who say: "Allah is the Messiah (Iesa (Jesus)), son of Maryam (Mary)." But the Messiah (Iesa (Jesus)) said: "O Children of Israel! Worship Allah, my Lord and your Lord." Verily, whosoever sets up partners in worship with Allah, then Allah has forbidden Paradise for him, and the Fire will be his abode. And for the Zalimoon (polytheists and wrongdoers) there are no helpers.

Our Prophet Muhammad Sallallahu alyhi wasallam when distressed would say:
There is none worthy of worship except Allah.The most Great the most Benign.There is none worthy of worship except Allah the Lord of the Great Throne.There is none worthy of worship except Allah the Lord of the heavens, the Lord of the earth and the Lord of the Noble Throne.( muslim in the chapter of supplication during dismay)
All these Prophets and Messengers acknowledged the Lordship of Allah SubhanawataAllah, they used to pray to Him by his means and they were best , truest in speech and the most sensible and most Knowledgable about Allah SubhanawatAllah and his Attributes.
The belief of Billions of scholars and wise men In Allah's Lordship over them and over creatures, their confession thereof and the belief with absolute certainty they had concerning it.
The belief of billions of countless wise and righteous people in His Lordship over them and all others creatures.
I shall stop here ..next will be Rational Proofs InshAlla kheir
2b conti....

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.