/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Remembering That Allah (swt) Is Always Watching Us!!

chacha_jalebi
04-25-2007, 03:22 PM
salaam

Bismillah Ir Rahman Nir Raheem

Diggidy Diggidy Ya Best Checkselfs Before Ya Wreck Yaselfs :D

Whenever we do anythin, we should always have it in our minds that Allah (swt) is watching us, so when we do a good deed we should be happy because we know that Allah (swt) has seen us do good, and he will be pleased :D but then if we do a bad thin, we should also know Allah (swt) has seen it, and we should turn to him in repentance!

if we always remember Allah (swt) is watchin us, we will be fine, we will inshallah neva do any baddy tins :D

Allah (swt) says surah al Fajr v14

"Verily, your Rubb is Ever Watchful"

and in surah al Hadid v4

"And He is with you (by His Knowledge) wheresoever you may be"

now that we know that, Allah (swt) is watchin us 24/7, we should also know he knows whats in our hearts and what we think inside
as Allah (swt) says in Surah Ghafir v19

"Allah knows the fraud of the eyes, and all that the breasts conceal"

so we should always keep our hearts and inside clean:statisfie

like one of the best feelins is knowing that when your prayin, Allah (swt) is watchin ya, hence the hadiths pray like you can see Allah (swt) or always remember he sees you :shade: so when we pray we should do it with 100% commitment and happyness cause Allah (swt) is watchin us, as Allah (swt) says in surah ash Shuaraa v218-219

"Who sees you when you stand up (alone at night for Tahajjud prayers). And your movements among those who fall prostrate (to Allah in the five compulsory congregational prayers)"

some hadiths ....

Abu Dharr and Mu`adh bin Jabal (May Allah be pleased with them) reported that: Messenger of Allah (PBUH) said, "Fear Allah wherever you are, do good deeds after doing bad ones, the former will wipe out the latter, and behave decently towards people"
[At-Tirmidhi]

Ibn Abbas (May Allah be pleased with them) said: One day, I was riding behind the Prophet (PBUH) when he said, "O boy! I will instruct you in some matters. Be watchful of Allah (Commandments of Allah), He will preserve you. Safeguard His Rights, He will be ever with you. If you beg, beg of Him Alone; and if you need assistance, supplicate to Allah Alone for help. And remember that if all the people gather to benefit you, they will not be able to benefit you except that which Allah had foreordained (for you); and if all of them gather to do harm to you, they will not be able to afflict you with anything other than that which Allah had pre-destined against you. The pens had been lifted and the ink had dried up".
[At-Tirmidhi]

to break up this hadiths in point

1 - No has the power to change the will of Allah (swt)
2 - Trouble faced in this world is not forever, every trouble is followed by some goodness :shade: its like if you was to go jail, you would eventualy be released or or if you was hungry you will eventually be munchin, after every trouble there is happyness :D
3 - We should never ask for help from anyone except Allah (swt), because thats shirk, now people give these types of practices names like tasawwuf or intercession, but in reality its shirk, by makin somethin sound nice it doesnt make it nice:p

swiftly carrying on ....

Anas (May Allah be pleased with him) said: You indulge in (bad) actions which are more insignificant to you than a hair while we considered them at the time of Messenger of Allah (PBUH) to be great destroying sins".
[Al-Bukhari]

from this, we should remem no sin is small or heavy, if we carry on doin it, we will eventually have to pay for it

Abu Hurairah (May Allah be pleased with him) reported: The Prophet (PBUH) said, 'Verily, 'Allah, the Exalted, becomes angry, and His Anger is provoked when a person does what Allah has declared unlawful".[Al-Bukhari and Muslim]

Shaddad bin Aus (May Allah be pleased with him) reported: The Prophet (PBUH) said, "A wise man is the one who calls himself to account (and refrains from doing evil deeds) and does noble deeds to benefit him after death; and the foolish person is the one who subdues himself to his temptations and desires and seeks from Allah the fulfillment of his vain desires".
[At-Tirmidhi]

Abu Hurairah (May Allah be pleased with him) reported: Messenger of Allah (PBUH) said, "It is from the excellence of (a believer's) Islam that he should shun that which is of no concern to him".
[At-Tirmidhi]

basically this means, mind your own beez wax :p

and to end with a heavy hadiths, and to remember Allah (swt) is always watching us & we should never forget his favours on us .....

Abu Hurairah (May Allah be pleased with him) said that: He heard the Prophet (PBUH) said: "There were three men among the Banu Israel, one leper, one bald and one blind. Allah wanted to test them. He therefore, sent to them an angel who came to the leper and asked him what he would like best. He replied: "A good colour, a good skin and to be rid of what makes me loathsome to people". He (the angel) rubbed him and his loathsomeness vanished and he was given a good colour and a good skin. He then asked him what type of property he would like best. The leper replied that he would like camels - [or perhaps he said cattle, for Ishaq (one of the subnarrator of the Hadith) was uncertain, either said: 'Camels,' or: 'Cattle']. He was given a pregnant she-camel. The angel invoked for Allah's Blessing on it. The angel then went to the bald man and asked him what he would like best and he replied: "Good hair and to be rid of what makes me loathsome to people". The angel ran his hand over him and he was given good hair. He then asked him what property he would like best. He replied that he would like cattle, so he was given a pregnant cow. The angel invoked Allah's Blessing on it. The angel then went to the blind man and asked him what he would like best, and he replied: "I wish that Allah restore my sight to me so that I may see people.'' Thereupon the angel ran his hand over him and Allah restored his sight. The angel then asked what property he would like best. He replied that he would like sheep, so he was given a pregnant ewe. Flocks and herds were produced for the three men, the first having a valley full of camels, the second one, a valley full of cows and the third one full of sheep. Then the angel came in the form of a leper, to the one who had been a leper, and said: "I am a poor man and my resources have been exhausted in my journey, and my only means of reaching my destination are dependent on Allah and then on you, so I ask you by Him Who gave you the good colour, the good skin and the property, for a camel by which I may get to my destination". He replied: "I have many dues to pay.'' The angel then said: "I think I recognize you. Were you not a leper whom people found loathsome and a poor man to whom Allah gave property?'' He replied: "I inherited this property through generations". The angel said: "If you are telling a lie, may Allah return you to your former condition". The angel went in the form of a bald man to the one who had been bald, and said the same as he had said to the former and received a similar reply. So he said: "If you are telling a lie, may Allah return you to your former condition". The angel then went to the one who had been blind and said: "I am a poor traveller and my resources have been exhausted in my journey. My only means of reaching my destination are dependant on Allah and then on you, so I ask you by Him Who restored your eyesight for a sheep by which I may get to the end of my journey". He replied: "Yes, I was blind. Allah restored my eyesight, so take what you wish and leave what you wish. I swear by Allah that I shall not argue with you today to return anything you take, as I give it for Allah's sake". The angel said: "Keep your property. You have all simply been put to a test, and Allah is pleased with you and displeased with both of your companions".
[Al-Bukhari and Muslim]

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Pk_#2
04-25-2007, 03:38 PM
AsalamuALaykum Warahmatullahi Wabarakatuh,

jazakAllah Akhi

That was very beneficial mashaAllah,

Indeed that last hadith was wow mashaAllah

subhanAllah :)

Diggidy Diggidy Ya Best Checkselfs Before Ya Wreck Yaselfs :D

Camomilla
04-25-2007, 03:46 PM
:sl:
great post brother!
thanx for the share, Jazakallah Khair!
:w:

'Abd al-Baari
04-25-2007, 03:49 PM
:sl:

Mashallah great post bro :thumbs_up
Jazakallah Khair for sharing
Do you mind if i share on anothe forum bro?

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
chacha_jalebi
04-25-2007, 03:50 PM
^ lol share the knowlegde bro no need to ask, may Allah (swt) reward ya

chanks for replies

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.