/* */

PDA

View Full Version : whats up brothers???

muslim boy
08-05-2005, 12:14 PM
Assalamualaikum......Hello how are u all???Im a muslim boy :brother: from singapore.....I joined this forum to get to know other muslims and share my point of view with u all about islam, i love comparitive religions and loved to watch debates especially involving Dr zakir naik.Thats all thank u :D hehehe.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Muhammad
08-05-2005, 01:02 PM
Wa Alaykum Assalaam,

Welcome to the forum brother! It's nice to have someone from Singapore Masha'Allaah and I hope you will learn more about Islam here and enjoy your stay Insha'Allaah...

:w:

Uthman
08-05-2005, 01:44 PM
:sl:

brother. :) Enjoy yourself InshaAllah, but Allah loves not those who transgress limits :p

:w:

Rabi'ya
08-06-2005, 09:36 AM
Salaams brother

Welcome to the forum

Wsalaam

Rabi'ya:rose:

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Mainul_Islam
08-07-2005, 07:35 PM
quite a lot of new members in this forum lately (including me)

welcome to the forum, wa alaikum assalaam. :)

demonstrater
08-07-2005, 08:06 PM
welcome with us./

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.