/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Dua'ah for my Aalimah

Kittygyal
04-25-2007, 09:12 PM
Salamualikum,.

A serious note, my Aalimah is going to Umrah at 4 in morning so make dua'ah for her that she has a safe journey and comes back in safe hands.

May Allah subhwnatallah make it easy for her and bring her back to Snowy amin

I am going to miss her :cry: :cry: :cry:

Ma'assalama

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
------
04-25-2007, 09:21 PM
:salamext:

Ya Allaah, protect sister Kittygyal's Aalimah, and bring her back safely to Snowy, for Verily you are the Best of Protectors. Ameen.

Kittygyal
04-25-2007, 09:27 PM
Salamualikum.
Amin!!!!

i am gonna miss her like mad

Ma'assalama

DaNgErOuS MiNdS
04-25-2007, 09:43 PM
Insha'Allah she has a safe journey, and makes dua for you.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
FatimaAsSideqah
04-25-2007, 09:49 PM
:sl:

May Allah Ta'ala make it easy for her and bring her back to safety again.

Allah is the Most Great. Allah is the Most Great. Allah is the Most Great. Glory is to Him Who has provided this for your Aalimah though we could never have had it by her efforts. Surely, unto our Lord we are returning. O Allah, we ask You on this her journey for goodness and piety, and for works that are pleasing to You . O Allah , lighten this journey for her and make its distance easy for her . O Allah, You are our Companion on the road and the One in Whose care she leave her family . O Allah , I seek refuge in You from this journey's hardships, and from the wicked sights in store and from finding her family and property in misfortune upon returning.

Ameen..

:w:

IbnAbdulHakim
04-25-2007, 09:55 PM
Ameen !

Pk_#2
04-25-2007, 10:00 PM
AsalamuALaykum Warahmatullahi Wabarakatuh,

Ameen to previous dua's!

WalaykumSalaam Warahmatullahi Wabarakatuh.

'Abd al-Baari
04-25-2007, 10:04 PM
:sl:

Ameen to all the duas

Al-Hanbali
04-25-2007, 10:15 PM

Ameen to all the previous du'as

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.