/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Problem with non believers

Rabbiyah
04-25-2007, 10:22 PM
:sl: to my sisters and brothers

recently someone at work took her shahadah but there are other people that I work with seems to think that She's con fused actually it was a statment someone made and I told them that they are the one's that are confused Why does people must be haters This young lady took it upon herself to have interest in a baeutiful religion that will help her on this earth and people around her just want to knock her because she not on some other note I ask all yall out there MY SISTERS AND BROTHERS PLEASE MAKE DUAA for her. I hope to hear from yall soon INSHA ALLAH

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
FatimaAsSideqah
04-25-2007, 10:26 PM
:sl:

Sure, I will dua for new Muslimah!

Allaahummak-fineehim bimaa shi'ta.

O Allah, suffice her against them however You wish.

:w:

'Abd al-Baari
04-25-2007, 10:27 PM
:sl:

May Allah SWT ease her pain and help her...Ameen

Umar001
04-25-2007, 10:29 PM
It's bound to happen alot of reverts, well I'm assuming because I know I did just had this from their families 'you're too young to know about religion' or 'you're just confused' and so forth.

Try and be patient and use this as a channel for dawah

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.