/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Welcome me

onegamemaybe2
04-26-2007, 02:18 AM
Dedicated southern baptist christian.Very curious about the surah in the quran.Are they the same or different? direct me in the right direction to learn more.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Al_Imaan
04-26-2007, 02:29 AM
:welcome: to the forum.

جوري
04-26-2007, 03:59 AM
:welcome: :welcome:

to the forum.. we hope you find your stay beneficial. we hope to learn from you as well as you from us. (surah) means chapter... the Quran is the entire noble book.. you can start with this
http://www.--------------/quran/

if you wish to read with three different transliteration... better transliterations have come since... feel free to ask any member for help... we have all sorts of members here... quite a few (people of the book) i.e. Christians and Jews, so you'll feel right at home...
welcome aboard

peace!

'Abd al-Baari
04-26-2007, 07:08 AM
Hey,
Welcome to the forums...if you have any questions just ask..hopefully someone will answer them for you

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
shible
04-26-2007, 07:32 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by onegamemaybe2
Dedicated southern baptist christian.Very curious about the surah in the quran.Are they the same or different? direct me in the right direction to learn more.
Welcome aboard

I have a few things to share.

* browse through the forum since the questions that u wish to post may be posted earlier

* there may be some restrictions since u are a new member so try to become a senior member for which u need to go through the rules

* Feel free to post any questions u have the main reason for this forum is to share information that would benefit us all

Strzelecki
04-26-2007, 08:37 AM
Hey onegamemaybe2.
Welcome to LI. ^-^

Ayesha Rana
04-26-2007, 08:53 AM
Welcome sis/bro may Allah give you knowledge that is beneficial.
I hope you find people to answer your questions... ask away!:)

Tilmeez
04-26-2007, 09:54 AM
:welcome: :welcome: :welcome: :welcome:

------
04-26-2007, 10:07 AM
Hey :)

:welcome: to the forums!

Check this link out, its really informative for the Quran in English: www.tafsir.com

Muslim Woman
04-26-2007, 10:30 AM

I seek refuge in Allah (The One God) from the Satan (devil) the cursed, the rejected

With the name of ALLAH (swt) -The Bestower Of Unlimited Mercy, The Continously Merciful

Assalamu Alaikum Wa Rahmatullahi Wa Barakatuh (May the peace, mercy and blessings of Allah be upon you)

&&

format_quote Originally Posted by onegamemaybe2
welcome to the forum :)

here is the opening Surah.

In the Name of Allah, the Beneficent, the Merciful.

Praise be to Allah, the Cherisher and Sustainer of the Worlds;
Most Gracious, Most Merciful;

Master of the Day of Judgment.
Thee do we worship, and Thine aid we seek.

Show us the straight way, the way of those on whom Thou hast bestowed Thy Grace, those whose (portion) is not wrath, and who go not astray.

(Amen)

This is the last Surah

Say: "I seek refuge with the Lord and Cherisher of Mankind,

"The King (or Ruler) of mankind,
"The Lord (or Judge) of mankind,

"From the mischief of the whisperer (of Evil), who withdraws (after his whisper)

"(The same) who whispers into the hearts of Mankind,
Among Jinns and among men."

http://www.islam-usa.com/pray9.html

u may visit the links given under my post as sig. to listen to Quran recitation.

to get a free copy of Quran , u may write here:

Email Contacts Non-Muslims & New Muslims

FreeQuran@aol.com

http://islamtomorrow.com/donate

onegamemaybe2
04-27-2007, 01:27 AM
From what I got from the preacher to islam,was there are a lot of similarities between the two religions,but a true christian should know that its better to be poor in life and rich in God,that preacher only thought of money and forgot to put god first no matter what form of religion so maybe he was still a lost soul and was divided by any religion.His faith was tested and he chose what he chose becuase he is still human and I respect that. thank you all for your comments and direction.May God (allah)Bless you all.

~*MaNaL*~
04-27-2007, 12:20 PM
:sl:

:welcome: to the forums...

:w:

skhalid
04-27-2007, 12:53 PM
:statisfie welcome...hope you learn a lot from us!!!

Noor
04-27-2007, 01:04 PM
Welcome to the LI :)

May you benefit from the forum!

Rufaidah
04-27-2007, 11:24 PM
Welcome 2 the Forum .. :)

FatimaAsSideqah
04-27-2007, 11:26 PM
Hello..

Welcome to LI Islamic Forum! Have a enjoying to getting knowledge!

Peace..

Beblessed
04-29-2007, 01:33 PM
Welcome :) enjoy ur stay

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!