/* */

PDA

View Full Version : i keep seeing my best friend dead

noahs_arc
04-26-2007, 10:29 AM
:sl:

i tried 2 post this in the cyber counceling section but it won't allow me to :rollseyes

i keep having scary thougths. i keep seeing my best friend dead. everywhere. in the hospital, in the mosque, at the jahnaza everywhere its driving me mad. i see him just laying there and i'm crying all over him to wake up. this is driving me crazy!!!!!!! someone help plz. :w:

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Snowflake
05-03-2007, 09:48 AM
firstly sis, you shouldn't tell bad dreams to others

and secondly it's not permissable to be friends with the opposite gender

Maimunah
05-03-2007, 10:46 AM
^^ that is soo true.

but maybe the sis does not know. Allahu a3laam.

:w:

Snowflake
05-04-2007, 09:47 AM
^that's why I told her :p

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Aziaf
05-04-2007, 02:10 PM
:sl: :D

Sis im sorry to hear what you have been experiencing sounds qiute distressing.

What the sis said b4
firstly sis, you shouldn't tell bad dreams to others
[quote][quote]

she dint say it was a dream......:rollseyes

What I can advise is that although it wasnt a halal relationship its obviously afecting you, so the best thing is to pray for his maghfira and make dua for the bro, as a fellow muslim brother. As ask for forgiveness for anything that raised his angst from this situation

Also recite Ayatul Kursi, and seek refuge from the accursed Shaytan who does anything to cause the believers harm and rember...

“Those who believe, and whose hearts find rest in the remembrance of Allah, verily, in the remembrance of Allah do hearts find rest.” (Ar-R`ad: 28)

SO DHIKAR OF ALLAH SWT AND THE FOLLOWING DUAS MAY HELP INSHALALH.
LEME KNOW IF U NEED ANYMORE HELP INSHALALH.

Supplications during Stress and Anxiety

Listed below are some authentic supplications that can be said to Allah (swt) when you are undergoing stress and anxiety.

In al-Saheehayn it was reported from Ibn ‘Abbaas that the Messenger of Allaah (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) used to say, when he felt distressed:

“La ilaaha ill-Allaah al-‘Azeem ul-Haleem, Laa ilaaha ill-Allaah Rabb il-‘arsh il-‘azeem, Laa ilaaha ill-Allaah Rabb is-samawaati wa Rabb il-ard wa Rabb il-‘arsh il-kareem (there is no god except Allaah, the All-Mighty, the Forbearing; there is no god except Allaah, the Lord of the Mighty Throne; there is no god except Allaah, Lord of the heavens, Lord of the earth and Lord of the noble Throne).”(Bukhari 7/154 and Muslim 4/2092.)

And it was reported from Anas (may Allaah be pleased with him) that the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) used to say, when something upset him:

“Yaa Hayyu yaa Qayyoom, bi Rahmatika astagheeth (O Ever-Living One, O Everlasting One, by Your mercy I seek help).” (Reported by At-Tirmidthe)

And it was reported that Asmaa’ bint ‘Umays (may Allaah be pleased with her) said: The Messenger of Allaah (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said to me: “Shall I not teach you some words to say when you feel distressed? ‘Allaah, Allaah, Rabbee laa ushriku bihi shay’an (Allaah, Allaah, my Lord, I do not associate anything with Him).’”(Abu Dawud 2/87 and see: Sahih Ibn Majah 2/335.)

It was reported from ‘Abd-Allaah ibn Mas’ood that the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said: “No person suffers any anxiety or grief, and says:

‘Allaahumma innee ‘abduka wa ibn ‘abdika wa ibn amatika, naasiyati bi yadika, maadin fiyya hukmuka, ‘adlun fiyya qadaa’uka, as’aluka bi kulli ismin huwa laka sammayta bihi nafsaka aw anzaltahu fi kitaabika aw ‘allamtahu ahadan min khalqika aw ista’tharta bihi fi ‘ilm il-ghaybi ‘andak an taj’ala al-Qur’aana rabee’ qalbi wa noor sadri wa jalaa’a huzni wa dhahaaba hammi (O Allaah, I am Your slave, son of Your slave, son of Your female slave, my forelock is in Your hand, Your command over me is forever executed and Your decree over me is just. I ask You by every Name belonging to You which You named Yourself with, or revealed in Your Book, or You taught to any of Your creation, or You have preserved in the knowledge of the unseen with You, that You make the Qur’aan the life of my heart and the light of my breast, and a departure for my sorrow and a release for my anxiety)’ - but Allaah will take away his sorrow and grief, and give him in their stead joy.”(Ahmad 1/391)

do take care of your self and remeber me in your duas also, i surely wil rember you.

:w:

zaria
05-04-2007, 04:47 PM
Salaam's can also supplicate:

In Sahih Bakhari ther is a supplication when you have bad dreams, spit to your left three times and say Oh Allah protect me from the evil I saw three times and turn to the opposite side. may Allah (swt) ease your anxiety ameen.

noahs_arc
05-04-2007, 06:24 PM
:sl:

thank you all for the duas.
umm it wasn't a dream. it was like my thoughts but they just didn't seem to be going away.
as for the best friend he's the guy i inshallah intened to marry. thanks again wasalam

Pk_#2
05-04-2007, 11:15 PM
AsalamuALaykum Warahmatullahi Wabarakatuh,

Muslimah sis gave two good advice, without these advice she can't make improvements and improvements save one from failure, i don't see anything wrong in that

IF YOU REALLY WANT TO HELP THE THREAD STARTER QUIT ARGUING

big hug...

Now to the sister, MAKE DUA SIS!! loads of dua :) this is very powerful indeed

May Allah help him :)

AsalamuALaykum Warahmatullahi Wabarakatuh.

extinction
05-05-2007, 02:47 AM
To the original post, all I can say is that maybe you're allowing him to penetrate beyond your preconscious and into your subconscious and because of the conflict you're seeing negative things..I dunno psychology is weird.

Al-Zaara
05-05-2007, 06:11 PM
Asselamu aleykum,

Umm... Please no fights, no harshness.. Imagine LI as a green field with beautiful flowers and peaceful minds... Then post. :D

I suggest to you, thread starter, that umm... Stop thinking. :X Thoughts can be powerful, read a lot of Qur'an and then maybe go see a scholar or an imam?

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.