asalamualaikum...its a amazing to see this manufacturing process subahanallah..
The House of ALLAH in Makkah. The Kaaba is covered by a black cloth known as 'Kiswa', which is produced & changed every year. Special factory designed for the making of Kiswa in Makkah. It costs apprxm SR 17 million. The cloth is made of 670kgs of silver dyed black. About 120kgs of pure gold & 50kgs of silver used in writing the Quranic verses over the cloth. The total area of the cloth is 658sqr meter.
1. A nice man from Indonesia, asked me to take a pic of him, he told me that if I come back I may remember him from this picture
2. Making the Kiswah With black cloth, yellow cloth thread.
3.,4.&5.Men making the Kiswah With black cloth, yellow cloth thread, and gold thread.
6.,7.& 8.Men making the Kiswah With black cloth, and gold thread
9.,10.,11.&12.Men making the Kiswah With yellow cloth thread
13. Men making the Kiswah.
14. Men making yellow cloth thread gold thread.
15.&16.Men making yellow cloth thread from spinning wheel.
17. Golden Thread work on the Kiswah.
18. At the Kiswah Center on Makkah Kiswah is the material they use to cover the Ka'bah
19. Clode up of Kiswah being made Here you can see the yellow and gold thread.
20. Old Door of Ka'bah in mecca library.
21. Old Material Used to Cover the Ka'bah in mecca library
22. An Old Top of One of the Minarets of Masjid Al-Haram in mecca library
23. Old Staircase This used to be right next to the Ka'bah, and the Imam would be up at the top giving his prayers
24. One of the Designs Found on the Kiswah in mecca library.