/* */

PDA

View Full Version : The train :|

unknown_JJ
04-26-2007, 10:11 PM
( i must warn u dis story does not hav a happy ending :cry: )

In canada there was a train track engineer who had a very important job. He worked near a draw bridge which had a huge pulley system to close and open the bridge. When the bridge was down trains could cross over, when up boats underneath could pass by in the river below. He would lower the bridge everyday at 12:30 so that the 12:45 train would have plenty of time to cross every single day.

One day however The engenners one and ony son came to his work to visit him. The boy was only ten but the two had the time of thier lives. They sat on a green patch of grass and had a picnic , having the time of their lives.

But suddenly the father heard a distant whistle . The train ! he had forgotten to lower the bridge. If he didnt run and lower the bridge the train would fly off the bridge into the river. So he told his son stay still , dont move I have something very important to do. He ran to the bridge control and began to lower the bridge. However his concerned sun followed and accidently tripped over falling into the pulley system.

The father was devestated if he lowered the bridge the chains in the pulley system would rip his sons limbs apart but if he didnt hundreds of people on the train would die. He continued to lower the bridge , and his son screemed as a large wheel in the system turned and crushed his arm. He continued to lower it and his son screemed as he was crushed deeper and deeper into the pulley system. The father ignored his sons crys and got the bridge downb just in time for the train to pass.

The engeneer looked at the passagners as they passed by some eating some laughing, not even aware of the fact that he had sacraficed his one and only son so that each of the unknowing people on the train could live.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Musaafirah
04-26-2007, 10:15 PM
Aww man, now this definitely shouldn't be in the halal fun section..
it's not funny :'(

unknown_JJ
04-26-2007, 10:19 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Musaafir
Aww man, now this definitely shouldn't be in the halal fun section..
it's not funny :'(
:sl:

oopz sorry i didnt no wer 2 put it :S

:w:

Al_Imaan
04-26-2007, 10:25 PM
that's so sad...:cry:

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
~*MaNaL*~
04-27-2007, 08:28 AM
awwww...thats so badd:(:(:(:(:(:(poor kid..

S£mmi
04-27-2007, 10:27 AM
so sad.. :(

Malaikah
04-27-2007, 10:32 AM

That wasn't a nice story... :offended:

lolwatever
04-27-2007, 10:39 AM
i can c the funny side to that... since when where there such things as train track engineers :uuh:

*not tryin 2 sound cold n cruel! its a fake stroy... i hope! :X*

salamz

Umar001
04-27-2007, 10:51 AM
I wonder what each of us would have done, at first thought I would have saved the son.

But then again am not sure, I guess its just hearing him scream that would have made me want to save him.

Cos Id know he died through my direct action, where as the others would have died not because of my action but my inaaction, if that makes sense.

Malaikah
04-27-2007, 12:22 PM

^According to your link, the story is a parable meant to highlight gods sacrificing of Jesus. :uuh:

Outrageous...

btw, it was obvious it was fake... I don't think anyone thought it was real... but it is still scary!

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.